Homeschooling

What's your experience with homeschooling?

Does public school really make kids dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csYKwEDwKkI
youtu.be/X0mMRhRFNZY
youtu.be/UakN4SMxFbU
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Public schools feed children with false information and liberalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=csYKwEDwKkI
It makes kids even more socially awkward

Fucking look at Varg Vikernes kids, they are like 4 years old and already redpilled as fuck. they do not have shit fucking TV at home or other jewish education/entertainment

varg says in his videos the government people who go to see their children progress fucking amazed how much more advanced vargĀ“s kids are than those in public schools

I was raised right and never attended a 'free' school.
Private schools make kids dumb too, mostly. They're daycare programs.
Now if you will excuse me, I must masturbate to anime.

I always hear the "muh socialization" argument IRL but I'm convinced that people are made more dysfunctional than they normally would be by the conditions the system allows (over-structuralization, overcrowding ect).

>muh indoctrination

lol ok. Home schooling isolates the kid from necessary socialization for that age

I'm excited for the day my kid comes home with a trump youth armband.

I bet you actually like Burzum

To be honest in French school you'd be considered a precocious child if you knew how to read, count and do simple math by the age of 10

Fact is that there really isn't that much to learn in school, and it isn't a race.

You can be an absolute legend and complete a PhD at 23. All your achieve is a 10% longer professional career.

Homeschooled kids can sometimes see academic gains at the cost of social development and happiness. The upside isn't worth the downside.

Like I said the last time, public school opened my eyes. When I was a kid I was put in a rich area school, everyone at 9 had the newest phones and gold watches. When I hit 13 I was moved to a public school for business studies. There I saw gang fights, murders, arson, and everything. Since it was near Chinatown the gangs and prostitution everywhere. It made me see the world for what it was, and how to be street smart. Half the gang members are scrawny short faggots with no brain but if I beat them up I'll be in trouble from both the law and the gang. It instills some sense in people.

>lol ok. Home schooling isolates the kid from necessary socialization for that age

Which wouldn't happen if more kids were homeschooled.

With homeschooling there's a 100% chance the child will be an antisocial turbo sperg virgin, homeschooling is basically child abuse

Homeschooling makes them antisocial, inacapable of having stable relations with anyone outside of their families, often provides an ideologically or religiously-driven education and overall creates people unfitted to social life.
School provides a social environment for kids which anyone who knows anything about pedagogy and children in general knows is absolutely vital if you want the kid to grow up mentally healthy and stable.

>unironically miring Varg

Public school: full of niggers

Private school: some niggers

Home school: zero niggers. May be Asian tutor to give edge in math.

Home school is by far the best option.

The worst thing that can happen is that they like video games, watch anime and shit post in 4chins

I homeschooled 6th-12th grade. Probably about 2-3 hours of schooling a day. Went on to get a engineering degree. I'm fine socially.

Homeschooling can be isolation if the parents choose, but there are so many activities going on within the homeschooling community that allows kids to interact. I'd also say the majority of homeschoolers in American are evangelical Christians, so they're interacting with friends from Church twice a week.

home schooling feeds children with disinfo and conspiracy theories

How is that any better?

The best way to do it is to send your kid to public or private school and teach him to doubt everything that can't be clearly proven, and that anyone who comes claiming to have "the" truth is full of shit.
Anything else is ideological force-feeding.

Public schools:
youtu.be/X0mMRhRFNZY
youtu.be/UakN4SMxFbU

> don't send your children

They are unable to discipline students because of the NCLB and the RTTT. These label schools with a certain per capita rate of suspensions as persistentLy dangerous.
This means that fights, bullying and weapons often lead to nothing more than a stern talking to.

>Why do you that kid in LV brought a knife to school.

Public schools suck. They taught me to blindly hate Chile and the United States

hello autist

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

That is not how science works though.

Your kid and yourself need to accept certain things as "truths" because there's no better alternative. Things like air is made up of oxygene and nitrogene, water is wet and humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes etc.

Dont be one of those people who think everyone is out there to lie to you and you're an expert on anything because you watched a youtube video on it. Do not brainwash your own kid like that.

Homeschooled here. Can't do an ama because I need to leave for work.

Homeschooling is great. Who thought it was a good idea to saddle 7 year olds with a commute every morning?

One thing people don't realize is that homescoolers do go to supplementary homeschool co-ops once or twice a week. Either the umbrella school or a highly qualified parent teaches a class of homeschoolers a difficult subject and gives them homework for the week.

Homeschoolers in my experience tend to be mainly cuckservative, but there are purple-pilled ones. I can also say that there are some really high achieving ones, like able to compete in international competitions. Despite me being a total homeschool slacker, I was really shocked that freshman year was basically 9th grade stuff.

There's a conspiracy to keep kids in babysitting until 18. They really stretch out their curricula to do this. 12th grade can be completed by 14 in most cases, even with students who aren't gifted.

"I trust Schlomo not to have put in place curricula with disinfo. I trust him not to teach it either."
Public schooling feeds kids sex-ed and historical revisionism and ideological subversion. If you were in power, wouldn't you want to be able to control what children learn? Logic demands it. It's a great way to protect the status quo.

>That is not how science works though.
That is precisely how it works. Science is based on what can and cannot be proven. It is observation based whereas ideas and social elements being presented as facts are often manipulated for the sake of ideological gain since it is essentially impossible to effectively prove or disprove them as they are entirely context-dependent.
This is the important distinction, which is quite often overlooked when it comes to education. It shouldn't take three years of post-grad academic studies to learn about the basics of the scientific method and the difference between observed quantities and projected statistics.

I was homeschooled once after getting hip surgery 4 different times. Significantly better than real school.

Did you get to fuck your new teacher in home school?

this

also, schools increasingly fail boys especially; schools expect boys to behave like polite little girls. it's part of the reason why so many little boys especially are on ADHD drugs

abomination

Not applicable in most cases. Most mid/lower class parents are themselves dumb as fuck, overworked and overstressed. They wouldn't have the time, energy or mental capacity to raise their kids any better on their own. Public education, in this context, is the preferred option.

Assuming you're no longer a wage slave, can work from home or achieve some kind of similar work-life balance, homeschooling your kids is by far a superior alternative.

The only real risk would be making sure your children wouldn't be deprived of social interaction. But that's not a given in a traditional school environment either. The curriculum already sucks in 99% of cases, and healthy, productive habits can be instilled from a much younger age this way. As long as your local community has some kind of programs for homeschooled kids to get together and you manage to find other groups, this is also easily fixed. Plus you can teach your kid to have a proactive approach towards creating social circles that would serve much more later in life.

The point is, there is so much fucking upside. But only people in a privileged position have a chance at doing it properly, realistically speaking.

>Did you get to fuck your new teacher in home school?
Totally non degenerate behavior brah, yeah who wouldn't want their kid to fuck some washed up indoctrinated excuse of a human being. What an enlightening experience that must be.