Who was in the wrong? piers or ewan

who was in the wrong? piers or ewan

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4148206/PIERS-MORGAN-Madonna-Bomb-threats-don-t-Trump-hate.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus
youtu.be/V4aOLkiXzcs
youtube.com/watch?v=m-hLo9wVCiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dunno but they're both cunts.

>Ewan McGregor
There's a movie where you can see his willy

Obi Wan is wrong.

Piers has the high ground. It's over.

Piers has been pretty good lately, he's still cucked on The Second Amendment but overall pissing off liberals.

Piers is a gun grabber but he's not completely indoctrinated like that actor I've never heard of clearly is.

im sick of corny faggot actor cunts, they're not even like real people

SAVAGE!

Ewan hasn't done shit worth watching since Trainspotting.

McGregor is a cuck, i'n not a fan of Piers Morgan but fuck me be a man and have your say.
He seems to have the same mental disorder that a great number of the ultra left are suffering from, it is really worrying to watch their behaviour at this point.

A Brit will never get The 2nd Amendment. They may choose to own a gun but will still never get it.

piers at least has some balls, i can respect him. He did some interview defending trump that made me like him

Career went downhill after star wars.

And Darth JAR JAR, er-I mean Donald Trump, is the Grand Wizard in disguise...They all overlooked his ability and lost.

>Tears Morgan takes time out of his busy schedule of getting belted by Clarkson and banning everything fun
>decides to become a fucking Trump supporter
wat

only a Sith deals in absolutes

What this guy said.

What did Piers say?

I dont know how to search this twitter shit.

He almost single handedly killed star wars he was so wooden in the first two.

Piers Morgans a gun hating cunt.

Piers is always wrong

Piers is ruthless. There is something to respect about him.

Probably is anti-gun because he finds the temptation to shoot the people he savages to be too strong.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4148206/PIERS-MORGAN-Madonna-Bomb-threats-don-t-Trump-hate.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Just another example of a scotcuck scotcucking

I really wish they would just go independent so they will reduce the number of rapefugees coming here

Piers is wrong.

Being an actor actually lowers the chances that he's "big enough to allow people different political opinions".

thanks

Piers wins just for the liberal tear inducing bants

Piers is an opportunist. One of the few shills smart enough to see which way the wind is blowing.

He's a better shitposter than most Australians.

What about the droid attack on the Wookies?

Piers. Open discourse should be welcomed. Let everyone have their viewpoint expressed for consumption so others can make up their minds.

What did Piers say about the cunt march?

Who was in the wrong here?:
youtu.be/V4aOLkiXzcs

I don't know about you guys but I'm starting to love this trend of actors I formerly liked coming out as the worms they are

There's something cathartic about it

see
He basically ripped into feminists and said that the march itself wasn't about women's rights and Hillary was a shit candidate.

For those who do not know Piers made a name not too many years ago in the US for his constant anti-2A bullshit. Nah... fuck Piers.

Here is a clip from Piers (((CNN))) show with the humble water filter salesman.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-hLo9wVCiU

oh he's got you there ewan!

They've only ever been on the receiving end.

we're the only nation who knew how to deal with this march, pic related.....

>In the future, there won't be men and women, just wankers.

>‘Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I’m outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot of blowing up the White House.’

her husband is a muslim, shouldnt take this statement lightly

I generally think Piers is a shitlord, but holy crap Obi Wan got fucking REKT.

It's a shame because the magna Carta is part of the reason we have that right

Trump brought him into the fold ages ago

Even if Piers Morgan had exactly the same views as me, I wouldn't trust the slimy cunt. He wouldn't have dared making these comments a few years ago, but now he sees the anti-feminist movement rising and realises that enough people will agree with him. All he cares about is making sure people are talking about him.

That said, his comments on the women's march were largely accurate, and McGregor is being a little bitch here.

Makes me sad to be honest...so many such cases.

Why is joining a rising movement bad thing? Maybe we'd prefer everyone was a front line advocate but not everyone can be. Take support from where it comes.

Typically left, though. Rather than take an opportunity to talk about diferences, Ewan tucks tail and runs while calling it a boycott. And lefties will call him brave.

I feel the same way about him as I do about Katie Hopkins - they are just media whores who love to be hated. They'll say these things that the liberal intelligentsia find deplorable but lots of people actually believe, and that way they'll keep their name in the headlines for a few more days. Like I say, I actually agree 100% with what he's said about the women's march, I just question whether he really believes and/or cares about it. If he starts dropping red-pills though, I suppose it can't be a completely bad thing, given his exposure.