Working class degeneracy

Why are people in the working class so retarded and white trash?

They spend their hard-earned money on alcohol every weekend, partying and being pigs all-around.

Their vocabulary is awful. They can't form coherent sentences without throwing in expletive swearing.

They believe that people who don't want to work in a 8-5 job at a factory are fancypants and "prude", just because we don't find it funny going to a party and see someone drink fanta from some white trash girl's pussy.

If you ask them about their interests and hobbies, it's always the same. "Partying and drinking". They also often smoke.

They don't have any plans for the future. At most they plan for the coming weekend.

Every acquaintance I have who's part of the working class all possess these degenerate attributes and traits.

True

They need to go

Wait no

Uh

No yeah they need to go

Stop being lazy and get a job neet.

They're little men.

It isnt the working class going on about how we should embrace refugees, gender pronouns and all the rest of that bullshit

Let that sink in

>They don't have any plans for the future

By far their worst quality, since they ingrain this into their children as well.

Also not teaching their kids HOW to think about career planning, like what they need to be competitive and what kind of credentials will isolate them from socioeconomic ruin.

I can't even imagine the levels of narcissism required to think you "love" your kids even though you spent 18 years with them and let them just fall into service sector slavery.

I have a job at an office.

Here in Sweden it most certainly is.
Vänsterpartister (The leftist party) are all working class.

DELET THIS

OP you don´t sound hard working man

hard work means hard past-times. drinking lots of alcohol and smoking is red pilled af

Swedens a whole different kettle of fish my man

It is quite shit. When I left school at 16 I worked as a hod carrier for a bit before I joined the Army. Left after 12 years and then I worked various other manual jobs as I went through university.

Now I don't. I barely do anything physical aside from run, cycle and ski. There's not a chance I'd do a physical job again, it's what you do when you have no other options. Get the best job you can with the least effort expended. Living in a hole or carrying bricks about doesn't make you more deserving.

If it's all you can get then fair enough but it's far better to do anything else, aside from perhaps retail.

right, nothing like the white collar parasites doing coke at an art show while naked short selling on the derivatives market, thank god for them.
Who needs roads toilets and electricity anyway
t. spoiled brat whose parents sent him to college

I come from working class folks

They try hard, it's just that no one told them how best to try. They get the house, the truck, the ass kissing but high paying job, the wife, the dog, then complain about it for the next forty years because they're still deeply unfulfilled. But what really depresses me is they genuinely think this is as good as life gets, so they don't even humour making a change. And if you don't sign your freedom away in exactly the same way you get ostracised (sic).

Working class can be some of the hardest working people there are. I'm a machinist and most of my coworkers don't drink. They do however work whenever they are needed and in general are pretty damn smart. Most just grew up poor have always been machinist.

Funny enough the only machinist I ever met that was liberal in any way was a German Jew at the IMTS trade show.

goys gonna goy

hosea 4:6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

I wish my parents could have sent me to university when I was 18. My children are off to the best school I can get them in. They're getting the best shot they can get and I've made various investments for it.

I'm well aware this isn't possible for everyone but if you have a chance at a good life take it, don't think you're somehow on the moral high ground because you mess around with people's kitchen sinks.

>why doesn't someone stuck without hope in a dead end job without the capital and/or intelligence to escape bother planning for the future?

Really generates an action potential.

Yeah and office dwelling middle class people tend to be effeminate, passive-aggressive, backstabbing, slimey left-leaning robots. Most western people are reprobates period. You should know seeing as you live in the modern day Sodom.

class hating cuck

Representation of a class is not the class. Politically cucked class. People in it worry about other things. See

i would have gone to university too, had my parents been able to send me, and probably would have developed the same condescending view of the less fortunate, but i didn't, and so my perspective is different. Overall the world is top-heavy with parasites. Too many chiefs, not enough indians.
We consider money success rather than doing quality work.
Also college guarantees debt, but not success, and lots of uneducated people get rich.

They most definitely aren't working class. You mean middle class.

I work at in office as a software engineer and I'm middle class.

My father was working class and I never was able to see him growing up because he did everything in his power to support my family and give his kids a better life.

He rarely drinks and barely swears. Not to mention he was able to retire at 55 after sending my sister and I to university.

Stop painting with a broad brush when it comes to the working class people.

You don't get to hate on people creating material wealth within your nation. Even if many are not the brightest folk they repair and maintain your spoiled existence and are far better than the multitude of immigrant you accept from the third world.

That is not true. People with shit degrees, youth and urban youth vote left. Workers vote for S, M or SD. Your shitty job answering phones and pestering others does not make you better than those who sweat and produce things and services of value.

Cunt.

life exists at many levels
it is not up to you to decide
what is profuse and what is profane.

You are literally hating on the class below you. How again are you so enlightened and "civilized" when you hate people for such arbitrary reasons? Like, silly and pathetic reasons. Kill yourself faggot before the Right Wing Death Squads Find your bitch ass.

They produce goods and rarely break the law, why hate them? They're free to do whatever they want.
You could argue that white trash parents will raise white trash kids but you won't fix that by insulting them.

Over here its the working calss people who will elect Geert ''destroyer of mudslimes'' Wilders. So i'm fine with them.

Same thing here. The middle class is way too far up its own ass to do anything even slightly un-PC. Retard callcenter OP has no idea what he's talking about.

>butthurt commie who got his shit kicked in in here and now he does what commies always do - turn on the working class

Who cares? You are no better just because you use a more formal vocabulary or because you have hobbies that are considered ''high class''.

I honestly like working class people, they are chill and have no worries in life. They are just living life and don't care what other people say.

I agree with you user.

Of course, this is not true either. I worked a few shit jobs in my youth, and the people I met there were by far the most stressed out. Most of them were genuinely stupid and couldn't handle their money or plan their lives to advance. The ones that actually did manage their money were however content, albeit unstimulated.

Now I'm a lawyer, and it's kind of the same but different. People are stressed out due to the burden the job puts on them, rather than their situation outside of work.

I make 20k a month probably less than most working class plebs

>

The Middle Class are spoiled children, mostly in vanity jobs that society does not really need. We need to streamline everything, and throw these entitled babies on the scrap heap.

>look mom I'm projecting