What is Trump's alignment on the D & D scale?

What is Trump's alignment on the D & D scale?

The alignment scale for reference en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alignment_(Dungeons_&_Dragons)

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/05/what-if-theres-no-such-thing-as-chaotic.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some faggot here is going to say lawful good.

Chaotic good or lawful evil depending on who you ask.

Chaotic neutral

Kek has spoken

MAGA

If Trump's chaotic anything, then are you implying the establishment is Lawful? The political correctness movement is lawful good?

how is he not lawful good?

> unknown

he's too confusing, and no, he's not necessarily chaotic.

i think his alignment changes in realtime, according to circumstance

PC establishment alignment

>A lawful good character typically acts with compassion and always with honor and a sense of duty. Such characters include righteous knights, paladins, and most dwarves. Lawful good creatures include the noble golden dragons.

>Implying Trump is a paladin

Link is neutral good at best.

He has a lot of compassion for his own people, Americans.

MAGA Paladin

Likewise, the Dorf is pretty lawful, runs his own kingdoms and keeps his end of bargains.

>Lawful good creatures include the noble golden dragons
Amazing, didn't know this, thanks.
Oh, also, save this post.

It's by definition is lawful good. Nobody said that "lawful good" is actually admirable.

Lawful good, maybe neutral good

At least he seems so on the surface. Whether it's a mere act remains to be seen.

With the amount of executive orders he is about to sign, Trump will be switching to a lawful alignment (plus good)

dis nigga breaking into homes smashing pots n shit and stealing pooinloo money.

Lawful Neutral.

Chaotic Evil

This

I need to get some better alignment pictures.

Agreed

And he would be wrong.
He's a Solíd chaotic good more focused on the ends than on the means.

Chaotic Neutral. He's definitely not Lawful and bordering on Unlawful, and he's definitely not Good or Evil.

I don't know but if this were Vampire he'd be Brujah.

Lawful neutral

>samefagging this hard

tfw when chaotic evil runs a more honourable kingdom than lawful good

Lawful good nigga

boi

Chaotic Good.

" chaotic good character does what is necessary to bring about change for the better, disdains bureaucratic organizations that get in the way of social improvement, and places a high value on personal freedom, not only for oneself, but for others as well.[8] Chaotic good characters usually intend to do the right thing, but their methods are generally disorganized and often out of sync with the rest of society.[8]"

Describes him and his campaign pretty much perfectly.

Chaotic Lawful.

It isn't a thing but it's the only thing that works.

This. Lawful means your character is authoritarian, follows the rules regardless of the quest and other character's actions. The government is by definition the law, but then its actions intimate the system as either good, neutral or evil. I'd call out 2016 government Lawful Neutral.

>chaotic neutral
He wants to be remembered as a great president and only cares about winning.

Just because one could be considered chaotic, does not mean their opponent is the opposite or any different in alignment.

With that out of the way, a lawful alignment only means you obey laws, whether they are your own or not is immaterial, same as whether they are just or not.

Establishment is Lawful in the sense they obey laws they agree with.

>implying the Drumpf clan aren't Germanic Toreadors

You going home to canada soon?

you know poster id's exist right, samefag?

He's Lawful as fuck, he just realized that the current US legal system doesn't exactly promote justice, order and predictability, that's why he goes up against it.

Evil/good can intertwine depending on which audience you are, its not an absolute value that can easily be determined in a universalism way.

But lawful, yes he is. Owning such a huge business means that you are lawful. There is no other way around it. Chaotic whatever usually means that you are too slackjawed to have the long term stamina to build something up.

So at the very least he is lawful. Not neutral either because he stands for things.

I would actually say that he is lawful good though. Most healthy people would actually say that. Not this crooked and degenerate society though who thinks that pedo's and satanists are good.

He's chaotic good for now but will transition into lawful good once he shapes the law itself

Chaotic neutral. Trump does what trump wants. That's why he's entertaining.

One however can say he's true neutral. He follows rules more often than we think. For example in the election, his approach is very direct and lacks the underhanded stuff the Dems used.

Trolled hard

shadilay

Id also say that being Lawful Good isn't necessarily a good thing.

A fanatic may believe he or she is trying to better society, but their righteous indignation may lead to crippling it.

Yes he is.

He is the epitome of lawful good.

Chaotic evil

Chaotic good.

Gets people riled up, goes off the trail and yet somehow the pieces line up and he keeps winning.

He can't be evil, the dems are evil.

>CN
>LG
>CE
>NG
>CG

Why not True Neutral / Unaligned?

> pic

Lawful isn't about being right. It's a strong moral code that leads your actions that you personally belive is just. So someone like Hitler is lawful evil. He believed he was just in his actions.

Chaotic evil.

The epitome of chaotic good

This is something that I don't understand about D&D alignments.
What's Chaotic Good like?
Is it someone who's well-meaning but acts on whims, without any sort of consistency?
Is a principled person whose views clash with the currently established law Chaotic Good or is he just Lawful in his own way?

I'd consider progressivism lawful evil, yeah

chaotic neutral which is more than we can say for most politicians

They have little/no moral code or consistency. They might say that laws and religion are good one day, then a few weeks later decide that they aren't.

However they still have a sense of right and wrong, and they actively pursue what they think is right.

Chaotics are not as competent as lawfuls.

Evile. Pure evile.

TRUE NEUTRAL

Basically.

Lawful just means like said above, strong moral code. Like the assassin who doesn't kill children.

>Is it someone who's well-meaning but acts on whims, without any sort of consistency?
basically yes
>Is a principled person whose views clash with the currently established law Chaotic Good or is he just Lawful in his own way?
>law
Chaotic, definitely

>eliminate hatred
>eliminate poverty
it's lawful good at extreme

Chaotics can be competent. They just go with what suits them at the time. If their is laws that will get him what he wants, he will use them, then turn around and break the law just as easily. Whatever means necessary. Like Antifa.

>using "competent" and "antifa" in the same post

Chaotic Good.
/thread

They aren't really trying to eliminate hatred or poverty though, they are perpetuating both and at the highest echelons I know that they know this. Hence evil imho

I just took a test on behalf of Trump...

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Lawful Good.

Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

Keep in mind the alignment suggested by the quiz is just that: a suggestion. It describes your character no better than a 36-question test would describe you. But it’s a good way to start thinking about how your character acts when confronted with issues of alignment.

Now that your character has taken the test, make a note of which questions scored in the opposite direction from your overall alignment. These exceptions can tell some interesting tales about your character Are you a good character with a greedy streak? Are you a lawful character who can’t stand the village elders? Don’t just roleplay your alignment -- roleplay your alignment exceptions, too. Few characte

the best alignment of course, chaotic good.

I agree

Establishment progressives are definitely evil. The followers, misguided drones that may, for all intensive purposes, be good.

Someone needs to make an alignment chart with Trump in every square. I'm sure you could find a Trump quote for every alignment.

Chaotic Good

>the best alignment of course, chaotic good.
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/05/what-if-theres-no-such-thing-as-chaotic.html
>implying

How is he chaotic?

He literally said we should do worse than waterboarding to terrorists...

He also wants to build a wall to protect his territory...

He championed the law in every speech.

He even uses the courts to settle disputes.

He is literally the epitome of lawful good.

his "tell it how it is attitude" in hurting the leftists
his business ventures like wwe, mma, etc.
to me chaotic good is being wild but still doing good and winning
The best trait

This election was crazy and unlike any other in living memory. He constantly proved respected people wrong. He was unstumpable, and unpredictable. Chaotic fits.

Lawful Capitalist

Repubcucks will say Chaotic Good
Libtards will say Lawful Evil
Sup Forums will say Lawful Good

Chaotic Good

>all these retards saying lawful
he's told his fair share of lies on the campaign and beyond, and dished out his fair share of torment and insults to people like Rosie, Megyn Kelly, John McCain, etc.
>my inauguration was the biggest ever
look I voted for him and everything, and I don't think a white lie about the size of his inaugural audience in nigger-infested DC matters at all, but then again I'm Chaotic Good as well. To Trump and I, the ends justify the means.

samefag
not to mention, being memed into the presidency by Kek's will automatically makes you Chaotic

neutral good without a doubt

chaotic:
cheated on his taxes
bribed politicians
a lot of lawsuits against him

lawful: he is running for the presidency himself rather than taking over the country by a coup

good: spent a lot of his own money

(Soros: chaotic evil)

True neutral or neutral evil, depending on how much you hate him. To me, he seems like he only cares about his own glory and wealth.

The progressive establishment (Lawful Evil), has brainwashed a bunch of well-meaning people (Lawful Neutral) that the guy running for president (Chaotic Good), is somehow going to act like he's Chaotic Evil.