youtube.com/watch?v=n1EUVVs7QSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he still got 4 years

4 years is enough to tear this motherfucker down

>implying he needs more than 4

He will

*leans closer to mic*
WRONG.

Why would he need a second when the first will never end?

Ave Caesar

No he won't. Enjoy the next four years deplorables. I honestly half expect it to be Pence/Warren matchup in 2020.

He won't need a 2nd term because he will abolish term length limits and establish himself as Emperor of the Universe for Life after his scientists find the cure for death.

If a politician believes he'll be voted in next term easily, what's the motivation to do anything during the first term?

>ifunny
Kys

Thanks, will do

We don't call him God Emperor for nothing...

I know you will. Just as I enjoyed the last eight. It's a good feeling and it's a privilege.

yeah he will, when people see how much better america has gotten in just a year's time, they will want him to be emperor for life

pack it up boys

When will

>Trumps chances at a second turn are over, say neurotic and chronically anxious man for the hundredth time this year

replace

>Trump's campaign is finished,says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this year

Do you get a good feeling about funding Al Qaeda and other extremist groups in Syria who defect to ISIS at high rates, the state that butchered a quarter million people and reinstated the institution of slavery?

>bow down to SOROS
this goy gets it

A second term is uneccessary when you become the Emperor of Mankind.

While the odds are slim it will be interesting to see who the democrats will run next time. Trumps victory was more a critique of the old democratic party than anything.

That was actually pretty okay. I wish our liberal were that funny.

#NetherlandsSecond