WITHOUT EVIDENCE, TRUMP TELLS LAWMAKERS ILLEGAL BALLOTS COST HIM THE POPULAR VOTE

This guy is a fucking joke.

I know you'll call me a cuck, and you'll think that that's an argument, or a sick burn or something.

But how pathetic and thin-skinned can you get?

None of you WILL EVER HAVE POWER, and you are all young, SO YOU PROBABLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THE GREAT AND THE MIGHTY DON'T GET HUNG UP OVER SOME STUPID FUCKING SHIT.

Trump won. The world is in his fingers, and yet he still whines like a little baby about "the unfaiw media". Newsflash, you fat fuck: you're the most controversial president in decades, of course the media is gonna give you shit. What a fucking fat old pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nVR1ZrR0Iu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. Mohammed

>shitty_bait.jpg
S&H

there is evidence though, nice alternative facts

Not bate. I dont even give a shit about evidence. He shouldn't either. He's fucking president. He should be "talking business" and "making deals" like he promised.

Here's a thought, you worthless peasants: you can be critical of Trump, even if you are very right wing and not a cuck!

He's doing both of those things though, far earlier in his term than past presidents in recent history. He just takes time to relax during the day and shitpost.

Pretty comfy in my opinion.

Illegals definately voted in california. There is literally nothing preventing them from doing it, and they had everything to lose.

This thread was gay and lame when you posted it the first time. It still is.

Do you know what fucking internal polling is?

>facts
>controversial

Achmed pls

Couldn't care less, everyone knows the Leftist let millions of illegals vote and burned up Trump votes because they're cheating lying Leftist traitor scum. :^)

Why is he still talking about the damn election? He's president now, Hilldawg has fading into nothing. DO YOUR JOB YOU ORANGE DRUMPF FUCK.

What evidence?

>I know you'll call me a cuck
Yeah.

Fuck you, you tanned-German piece of shit.
It's a well-established fact that illegals are voting in our elections.
Hillary won by a very narrow margin, and if illegals played even a slightest role in her victory then it's a pretty major issue that needs to be addressed. The Democrats keep touting the fact that Russia interfered in our election to help Trump win, whilst simultaneously ignoring the fact that millions of illegal Mexicans voted for Hillary Clinton in states like California. This blatant hypocrisy will not be tolerated.

>high up Democrat operatives literally admit to busing people around to vote more than once on video tape
>hurrr no illegal ballot was cast!

I live in California, no one fucking asked me for my ID when I voted. Most people don't vote, so all you need to know is someones address and name (if they are registered) and you could vote for your neighbor, or even your own block.

he will have that evidence soon enough when he deports all the illegals and puts election officials in jail for fraud

what on earth for irrelevant shite is this fucking retarded fat manchild cretin moaning about now, FFS? this is gonna be a long 4 years.

You fucking crypto-muslim

What do you expect from a kike lover who never shows his taxes?

fake news .never happened. one crooked polotician planted this story.

He's playing 4-d chess, but you'll never understand that. You should take a personal inventory of all the criticisms you've had about Trump over the past year and a half, and realize that you've been wrong most of the time.

>checks flag
A FUCKING KRAUT

He has no power.nether has america.
Thats your logical problem.

America needs the world and not the otherway around.

>jews are bad
>therefore trump is bad
jews voted against trump. guess you are the kikelover

>bow down to SOROS
this goy gets it

>Jews voted against trump

they overwhelmingly voted for Hillary tho

Pretty much everything Trump does is.a.calculated move. Claiming that his.popular vote loss is illegitimate basically counters the claims by Democrats that he.is an illegitimate president. It doesn't matter if it's true or not. It's about shaping the narrative. Which he has been doing since he rode the escalator down and declared his candidacy.

Lmao Germans are so fucking dumb

>laughingcharltonheston.gif

>cheeto
>calculate

Christ ur so dumb. He is playing you!

You know what this means, right? The GOP is building a narrative will ensure that the Democrats are going to be pre-emptively cucked in 2018 and 2020 by voter ID laws that are about to drop.

This is it lads, the beginning of the Trumpenreich.

He's controlling the narrative. Democrats claim.he is illegitimate because he lost.The popular vote. He counters that the popular vote.was rigged, which folds into the narrative that the entire election was.rigged against him. His opponents attack, He counters attacks. They are in disarray and he wants to keep them off balance and flailing. So instead of focusing on his actual policy, they're focused on whether or not what he said about the popular vote is true or not. Democrats need to get it through their thick fucking skulls that personal attacks do not work with this guy. Slinging mud with him is like engaging in a street brawl and.insisting on the Marquee du Queensbury rules with the intent of fighting dirty only to discover he's fighting dirty, too, and is better at it than you are.

>Still trumphurt
lol faggit

Because Democrats keep calling him illegitimate. He's basically counterpunching them at this point.

he's right, when california and the other lib shitholes actually require ID to vote ill care about the popular vote.

So, either he's cheeto idiot or a genius playing us all. So which is it Achmed? He can't be both.

This. He keeps the useful idiots arguing over bullshit social proof like crowd sizes while he's already enacting his agenda.

>Germany

>WITHOUT EVIDENCE, HILLARY TELLS JUGENPRESS RUSSIAN HACKERS COST HER THE ELECTORAL VOTE

Illegal Mexicans voting in California cost him the popular vote dumbshit

Also, you liberals ar cheaters and it's been proven in wisco

Don't you have some white german women to rape or have you finally brownwashed them all?

so how come the lib media never mentions that obama told a univision blogger that illegals cant get deported for voting and condoned thier voting. that story was picked up by every spic media outlet.

>no evidence
Project Veritas 1st video from the election exposing Dem's busing people around

Project Veritas 2nd video exposing Dem/s ripping up Trump ballots

Broward County, Florida got caught filling out a couple hundred thousand ballots

#Recount2016 Detroit had 700+ more votes than people in the city, thousands of illegitimate ballots cast in favor of Hillary. Voter ID is now mandatory in Michigan (lol)

In CA, you don't need SS or ID to register just a throwaway email + address. If you're an illegal and the cheeto man who hates Mexicans might deport you - you already committed one 'victimless' crime, what's one more? Who knows how many autistic SJW's abused this as well

If there was an audit of the vote in Liberal cities and California it would show Trump winning the popular vote as well I bet OP's life on it (I hope on wrong)

DELETE THIS

save this for the future.
youtu.be/nVR1ZrR0Iu4
youtu.be/nVR1ZrR0Iu4
youtu.be/nVR1ZrR0Iu4
youtu.be/nVR1ZrR0Iu4
youtu.be/nVR1ZrR0Iu4
youtu.be/nVR1ZrR0Iu4

Shut up you fucking northen clucked Turk

Keep insulting.

Keep fact-checking the most idiotic, pointless shit and screaming "LIAR!!" at the top of your lungs all day after Politifact declares that Meryl Streep is not, in fact, overrated.

Keep spending entire news cycles huffing about something he spent 10 seconds tweeting on the toilet that morning.

Keep spouting "THIN SKINNED!!" right before swarming out into the streets by the thousands primal-screaming and wearing giant foam vaginas.

Keep calling him Literal Hitler.

It's worked so well for you this far.

Wirklich jetzt, halt die Klappe du wortwörtlicher kanacke. Ist mir egal ob es bait ist oder nicht. Sei einfach still. "ICH HAB DEUTSCHE PASS BRUDERR IK BIN DEUTSS"
NEIN BIST DU NICHT DU SCHLAMM FARBIGE SCHEISSE. If you don't like it here, just get the fuck out. Literally fuck off.

One word , Helmut:

mummy merkel. what the fugg is YOUR leader doing besides destroying your way of life ?

Doesn't matterrrrrr we have sriussss politicansss
Dont argue with """"""germans""""""

Eh idk bout that, everytime I've voted they always ask for my id

You are dumb and don't understand that Trump is not "thin skinned". He is a smart businessman who knows the importance of his brand and takes people to task to defend it. Appearing as #1 is how success is created. Read one of his books sometime.

Lawl
Consider trump is president of the strongest nation on the planet
Consider maybe he has intel faggot neets don't
Consider he's been right every time and can't stop winning
Really activates the almondcreamfilling

I live in a republican county and the guy setting me up barely spoke English and didn't ask for ID

My ballot was actually invalidated because apparently my signature looked "fake"

i have two other friends that apparently had the same thing happen to them

I wonder how many other trump votes were invalidated for looking fake

Bump

Actually the evidence was presented if you went through the recount threads.
Somebody had been popping seals on vote machines, and when compared hand count to machine, the machine woould alter several hundred votes.

But hey we don't care about all that stuff about riggning anymore, we won and can be happy Soros helped.