wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally Hitler

I don't hate jews, i hate marxist Jews

LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT

So you don't vote?

No
I evade taxes too so I dont care

Agree, but when he does NOTHING that he said he was gonna do shit is gonna hit the fan

This. Israel Jews are as nationalistic as we are. Everyone deserves their own country.

Reported my friend. Enjoy your next 5 years in jail.

“We love Israel. We will fight for Israel 100 percent, 1,000 percent. It will be there forever.” – Donald Trumpstein

Do you guys think that jews have magic powers or something...?

bump

Except the nationalistic Jews are responsible for sending shitskins to our countries.

>Sup Forums is Stormfront

Fuck off retard

No, no, you see - by marrying all his children to jews, by associating almost exclusively with jews, by constantly praising jews, by doing everything imaginable to benefit Israel, he's secretly /ourguy/ the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler going to exterminate the juden.

isn't the major problem leftist jews? and not right-leaning ones?

Anyone have any evidence against this notion?

Yeah that's Sup Forums alright.

Well new countries like the US and Australia aren't really a big deal.

>secure existence of jewish people
>push shitskins into white countries
>Israelis are our friends
Good goyim

That's why I voted for him desu.

Most retards don't get this. You gotta play the long con user.

Once the fervent trumpfags get fucked on every promise he made, all but the most brainwashed peons will reject him.

Everyone is acting like he can turn the country into a conservative paradise in 2 years, when Obama couldn't do the opposite with a larger control over Congress and a higher vote count.

So when Republicans shit the bed and Trump does too, in 2018 you're going to see a mass eviction of Republicans from governorships and both houses of Congress.

At this point, you will see total refusal to cooperate with him on any level. He'll be lame until 2020.

Either way it's a win win.

>"i'm going to put america first!"
>actually puts israel first
thank you based nationalist jews!

What is your alternative? You can't give criticism without a fucking alternative.
>1 post by this id
Oh, it's shitposting.

>Least of 16 evils
>Hates spics
That's all that matters

do you have any proof of this?

>>hate jews

Joke's on you, Sup Forums is Jew central.

Do you expect the billions given to Israel to stop?

Do you expect Trump to stop the cycle of the US fighting Israel's wars for it?

If so, you're fucking retarded.

So you have no proof?

How is removing kebab not in our best interests?

Surely you should understand the scourge of kebabs, your country has implemented shariah law.

Removing Jew is priority #1 as without that problem there would be no kebab problem

Dohohohoho

Oh Sup Forums, your denial and doublethink is adorable.

Pic related.

Still no alternative.

((((((((((America First))))))))))))))

You could have voted in sanders and the ghost of Moses and Trump would still be the bigger jew.

This. Successful corporate jews are fine.

It's the university academic jews that are the proble.

Who should be america's president? Who should people have voted for instead and why?

I guarantee none of the shills will acknowledge this image because it btfos their narrative so bad

Newfag detected.

The Anti-Semitism on Sup Forums is ironic. Hardly anyone here actually hates jews and denies the holocaust, it's just an ongoing meme to fool idiots like you.

Trump supports regime change in Iran for Israel.

No, it is not.

It's always the faggot with the British flag.

the moment you try doing that is that moment you start world war

>could easily take out assad for Israel
>doesn't
>LOL DRUMPF WANTS REGIME CHANGE IN IRAN

I know you're doing this disingenuously. No one is buying your bullshit.

>sanders
he already showed his true colors
redditniggers still try to shill him

>LOL DRUMPF WANTS REGIME CHANGE IN IRAN

What does Assad have to do with Iran you dumb nigger? They don't care because the target is Iran, they already disestablished Syria for the kikes.

This is all a ploy along with Brexit to stop the average person from ever trusting or voting nationalists or popularists again.

The Jews have complete control and Trump will not do anything he said. When this happens the American people will completely distrust all future nationalists and popularists.
This is the same with Brexit, (((UKIP))) (the UK independence party) took the place of the BNP (British Nationalist party) as the most popular right wing party. The BNP was completely against Jews and openly spoke about white genocide, but they got cucked by UKIP - who love Jews.

Controlled opposition guys. America is far too gone to to ever get a true nationalist in the white house unless they are EXTREMELY crypto.

This, as far as I can remember (and I've been here almost 2 whole years) Sup Forums has always been Pro-Zionism. We have no problem with Israeli Jews, we only hate the Hollywood SJW types. Israel is by far our greatest ally, no one else even comes close. We owe it to them to protect them and fund their crusade against the Islamic filth.

pol consists of trolls and retards that believe what the trolls tells them.
trump won for the lulz, only a few retards really thought he would be a good president.
pol got trolled so hard with voting for a israel supporter that they still don't know how to react to this.

>This is the same with Brexit, (((UKIP))) (the UK independence party) took the place of the BNP (British Nationalist party) as the most popular right wing party. The BNP was completely against Jews and openly spoke about white genocide, but they got cucked by UKIP - who love Jews.

This, plus UKIP is pro-libertarian economics, while BNP supports nationalist economics.

>(and I've been here almost 2 whole years) Sup Forums has always been Pro-Zionism.

nu-pol

kek

>What does Assad have to do with Iran you dumb nigger?

see this!

He didn't read the image just like I said he wouldn't wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

>The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad.

I don't hate the jews, I despise kikery. They can choose to not do that.

Juden raus

nope. they genuinely are scared.

Me desu.

I would make a great president.

so a picture that doesn't has any connection to what i wrote is your answer to getting trolled so hard ?

You are a blue pilled faggot.

The plan was never to remove Assad, but to bog down Assad and Hezbollah because they were a threat to Israel. Now they are fighting Israeli created ISIS.

Trump's neocons want war with Iran and simply skip Syria.

Jews are based

Btw, I'm archiving this thread for the next time one of you trumptard faggots have the gall to call anyone else a kike.

>a fucking tree

the point is you have no say in americas policies towards kikes and their animal farm while you're in no better position

>make shill threads
>still fail to get Hillary elected
?????

why do you think this is a good argument ?
my statement is neither wrong or right just because of my position, you just attacked me but not my statement.

who cares about your shitty statement, the point still stands that you're in no better position and you don't know why people voted for trump in america because you nor myself understand the current trends of american society

>expecting a businessman from Jew York not to fellate a jew at every possible opportunity

the only thing worse would've been Hillary's WW3, it was a lose/lose situation from the get go

wtf I'm with her now.