Take the full-sized bogpill, mods are BIDF/Rothschild monkeys, 3rd bog is real, don't miss the call

Take the full-sized bogpill, mods are BIDF/Rothschild monkeys, 3rd bog is real, don't miss the call.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6t5BZcDy1Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=n1EUVVs7QSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bogpill's the redest.

youtube.com/watch?v=6t5BZcDy1Jk

Are these people actual normal humans or are they deformed?
>btw subscribe to my channel and pls like my vidye youtube.com/watch?v=n1EUVVs7QSA

They are pharaoh.
They came to reclaim the pyramides and turn them back into spaceships so that african people could conquer the universe.

Shouldn't we get rid of them then?

what if the mod is the 3rd bogbros?

Who are they?

do you want a quick rundown?

I see these guys posted a lot, can someone share a quick rundown?

that video gave me cancer, so the awful late night political punditry shows have taken over mainland Europe as well.

Shia can not divide us!

There were two brothers, very accomplished in the sciences. One day without warning, they were replaced by imposters wearing unconvincing prosthetics. Where are the real Bogs? Why is the media silent on this? These are the questions.

Ok, yes.

Where the hell did this meme start? I remember when it started, but who the hell started it?

It's not a meme, it's a legitimate political issue. Who are these madmen pretending to be the Bogs now, and what happened to the real Bogs? Only a shill or a moron would think these are the same people

They only looked like this after they visited the Multiversal Wizard, their faces let them channel magical power better.

Jesus this puts into proportion how fucked his face is

How do I go about getting myself BOGGED?

By joining the pack.

Get too close to the truth and will replace you just the same.

Digits confirm

>Only a shill or a moron would think these are the same people

If a reptilian space alien would be wearing an ill fitting human mask, what would that person end up looking like?

What are their true endgame and how Pere Fouras is involved ?