Australians

Why must Australians shitpost all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzatkTmHqyg
youtube.com/watch?v=0CXviKJy2ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>flag
fuck off nigger

Because Americans pat them on thier little heads

Sweden
Ye-

Axiom 1: If a balloon is full of air and you pop it what comes out? Air.

Now if axiom 1 is true then,
If an Australian is full of "something" and you pop them and only shit comes out then what is this "something"?

There is absolutely nothing to do here dot jaypeg

Reminder that Aussies are STILL the only white nation to have had a decent domestic uprising against shitskins

Ahhh yes the aussies..

pewdeipie making another video?

Corsica had one a while ago

I'm sure there are other places

>and only shit comes out what is this "something"

Indian roadbase

As a brazilian, i feel absolutely diminished

We are the greatest shitposterd of all time

Fuck you swede user
Let's fucking eatca soccerball

Because of the bants. what about you Sweden, why you always be a cuck and take in black dick to the ass?

Fuck off retarded sven, everybody hates you.

It helps them relax.

Major Depression

How to make everyone hate you:

Soccer sucks, yes it's called soccer.

YOU should fuck off
Can't even eat a soccerball properly
Fucking cunt

INVADERS DO DA DE DA DE

youtube.com/watch?v=UzatkTmHqyg

And shitty internet ping

Hence proved.

Oy, Sweden
Want a piece of ass?

Ok.

As a Tasmanian, I want to warn you about this place but English lacks the appropriate words for it. A special kind of hell. It hurts so bad and I can't even scream. I am limited to shitposting and drug abuse.

If you think you can't wake up, come to Tasmania. We'll show you rock bottom.

>How do you know if a Tasmanian girl is a virgin?
>She can outrun her brothers

He's walking like a small child
But watch his eyes burn you away

youtube.com/watch?v=0CXviKJy2ww

Fuck off, fag

Fuck me... fag

there's nothing else to fucking do

Good god why can't more Polish have this tier banter?

How do you tell a mainlander apart from a local?
>locals are white

your turn for a joke.

Also... i got double zeroes

We love to tease ;)

Did you know that Kiwis that come over and use their drivers license get counted as an interstate license

that gave me a laff.

the fuck else am i gonna do?

Unironically this

No jobs
1 in 5 15-25 year olds on meth
2 in 5 young fellas can't get work or enough of it
3 in 5 below the poverty line and harrassed by the government for being on benefits and working and then getting sent fake debts
4 in 5 are fucking rich Boomer cunts who sell all our land to the Chinese
The remainder are fucking temporary workforce immigrants on 457 visas and shit literally 2million plus

Why are decomposed bodies so hard to identify in Tasmania?

Because nobody has dental records and all the DNA matches

Not him but what do I'm gonna make one up.

What do you call a natural fuel source in Australia?

A petrol boong

Because the time of the day in Estonia is about afternoon-something, and insomniac australians who cannot sleep have a nightime over there and shitposting is their method to cope with a crippling hangover from alcoholism that stems from living so far away from the rest of the best west and having to put up with abos

Sort of this I stopped drinking but kept the insomniac ausfag lifestyle

Where do aboriginals come from?
>somewhere else

oh snap

D: I aint even seen one of those

You're just mad that Esti girls love our accent

I will give you guys credit with regards to abos lol

Cause we dont live in 3rd world sweden with women getting raped every 3 minutes we can have a laugh ya cuntslapper

Kak.

What do u call a Aboriginal Australian who has a job?

You don't because MYYYYY DOLE

But I love you Estonia

because it's all we have...

also slightly humourous because my brother went out with his third cousin by mistake once(their great grandparents were sisters), and all my parents' teeth are gold-filled or missing.

just because an Australian hurts your fragile pc feelings doesn't mean its a shitpost

We are best west

I've actually been banned for high ping in three different games.(From servers, not the actual game)Also from one actual game(Vindictis)

Moreton the boong goes into a recruitment agency and says "Hey fella, I want a job"

The bloke behind the counter looks up, smiles and says "Well good timing - I just received a request and I reckon you'd be PERFECT for it. You'd be a chauffeur for a mining billionaire - you need to drive him to and from the office each day, but you get $200,000 a year, nine weeks annual leave, can keep the car at your house during the day, and he'll pay your rent for the whole time you're working for him"

Moreton frowns, looks at the bloke and says "Mate... you're bullshitting me" and the recruitment officer says "Yeah well, you fucking started it"

Other normal aussies can't even handle the lightest of bants these days

Cooned

Victoria?

Banter. Banter is a faculty of inner strength.

He's right you know Aussies are all NEETs with no girlfriends. It's a rough life for them. The shitpost is there only happiness

The aboriginals stole all the jobs and now all we can do is sit at home on the internet because the government does not give us any money to go and get rapefugeed on fb live.

I pretty much don't bother talking to people some guy tried to murder me last year because he couldn't handle the bants.

Frustration.

>aboriginals
>jobs

Rural NSW north hinterlands Coffs Harbour is the closest city.
Can't shut me up lol

They are the chosen ones, sent by kek to keep a balance between shitposting and happenings.

Our god doesn't want to spoil us, after all every spoiled population turns to faggots.

Why are Australians so full. Is it because they hate us are they actuarly full?

Hi.

Why do we hate poor people here especially white aussies? Fucking weird we attack our own most vulnerable then piss off overseas or just get into tonnes of debt.
Urugay is right we are also gonna go full mad max here soon I'm not joking

you misspelled "leafs"

Hahaha sounds like QLD but add wage slave

Just saying