The phone call that ended Hillarys campaign

>The phone call that ended Hillarys campaign

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
researchgate.net/publication/2104665_Construction_of_Cocycle_Bicrossproducts_by_Twisting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

let the bongs keep their one decent meme

The phone call that saved Donald

We didn't start the meme.

WHO DID HE CALL THOUGH

Ted obviously

Who is he?

Okay here's the rundown on them
-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>invented the quantum wheel
>Strong ties to the French prime minister; evidence to suggest that they influence his every move, pushing for policies meant to weaken the nation's moral fabric so that they might rule over them without difficulty
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>Said to be very violent and intimidating in private
>Keep the electric car down to put their own car based on string theory on the market
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

The masketta men

Interesting, but WHO are they?

And why they so uuuugly?

The bogandoffs
They are three steps ahead in human evolution. The more you look, the more attractive and normal they become

Plastic surgery.
Those two faggots are some french kikes famous for plagiarizing papers, getting degree in rocket science in university of fucking gambia and starring in some crappy french TV show.

Quick rundown on them?

Ok but WHO ARE THEY

How to kill a forced meme - Bogandoff faggots
Truth.

Bog's family were tax cheats that fled Russia to France. Bog's were born, went to a private school notorious for "paying for grades".

They were nailed for cheating on their PHD's, switched schools and barely passed. Nothing in the papers was worthy of being published. They later lied about their flight hours and were booted from ever qualifying for jet/military service.

Jilted, they went on to a celeb career and tried to become the Bill Nye of France. The shows bombed and were pulled from France TV.

Both settled down into a life of orgies & posting on the internet.

Pretty much walking meme's and the worst of old school Eurocrat society.

In short: Patron saints of /pol

That's the meme. They're just two random faggots. You get a copy pasted greentext about them controlling Soros and having alien contact and eventually the thread dies.

Really made me think, but...w-who re they?

checked, bog drained

all this information is bogging me down

You already know too much

>the phone call that saved BREXIT

Bog?

anything you say rabbi

Soomeone posted the quick rundown, can someone post the slow walk-off?

BOG IT DOWN

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>Based on Antarctica
>Have blackmail material on Rothschild and Rockefeller
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Strong ties to the French prime minister; evidence to suggest that they influence his every move
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Extensively funding NASA research regarding sustainable life on Mars
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>Rumour has it they possess the Demigod gene
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>Christ & Anti-Christ duality though fusion
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They created pizza in the 1700s
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

Bogdapill's the redest niggaz.

CONT

>They've mastered the path to immortality by self-injection of Growth Hormone
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>They are the only known lifeforms to have witnessed the Big Bang
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Can someone explain this monstrosity of plastic surgery to me please?

These guys legitimately wrote papers on advanced theoretical physics that alleged "experts" in the field have been unable to comprehend.

You'll regret that my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

nice opinion man, where is the data
science is data not hearsay or opinions

Didn't their show run for like 10 years? Seems like a long time for something to bomb.

Interesting read actually:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair

researchgate.net/publication/2104665_Construction_of_Cocycle_Bicrossproducts_by_Twisting

They are rich French dudes who supposedly worked on anti-aging solutions in their younger years. I don't think it was ever proven, but their faces started to become more and more fucked up as the years passed (it started with their chins, I remember seing them in my youth on TV and they had quite normal faces with very big chins). Rumor in France is that they experimented their shit on themselves and it worked, with some side effects.

Self-injection of Growth hormone, wich grow every tissue (bone, heart, brain, ...) in your organism, including the face's bones.

That's why they're so ugly, but I can remember an interview when someone made fun of their face by saying it was deformed, they said that at least they'll outlive him and every body in the room so they didn't really care if they were ugly.

Basically they're above every human being, physically and mentally. They can crush your head and beat the shit out anybody with their superior muscles and bones

Their hearts are more resilient than ours and I really think they'll be able to live 200+ yo

Why are they so smart?

This

BIDF ASSEMBLE

Call in a tactical strike on the world's foremost Aryan nation.

>The phone call that won Hillary the popular vote

Technically it's an Aussie meme, but bongs understood it better than the rest. The torch is in their hands. Just like before. Read a book, damnit.

>Okay here's the rundown on them
That fucking single line brightness up my day. Fuck

BOGPOSTING WILL NOT DIVIDE US

I just got Bogpilled and I'm dealing with deep depression due to the implications of Bogpilling.

Any advice, Sup Forumsros? How can I live in this post-Bogpill world without going crazy?

Is this the newest JIDF meme?
(I'm not racist)

you're a bog guy

>it's convenient for us

kek

4 rundowns