This nigger just gave the credit of ending TPP to Obama, wtf?

This nigger just gave the credit of ending TPP to Obama, wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ziwYbVx_-qg#t=04m45s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesnt know trumps presidency hasnt begun yet

CNN has no obligation to report actual news, so long as they can keep getting away with it they will openly lie on live TV every damned day.

Why are you surprised that niggers would steal credit? They steal everything else

r u kidding me? the press would never lie, only politicians ever do that*

*except democrats

Yeah but they've been doing that since the second Iraq war.. CNN pushed the official narrative more than anyone else

So you're legitimately retarded?

I wonder if drumming up old examples of CNN being full of shit would aid the effort to bring them down today? It'd be pretty difficult for the average normie snowflake to watch a montage of CNN helping lie us into Iraq without having to reevaluate their view. Oh who am I kidding, by the end of it they'd be defending the war while still bashing Dubya.

It's fake news brah the election exposed so much bullshit they will never recover.

>since the second Iraq war
I thought they were doing this since the first Gulf war at least

pic related, don't ask him about it on twitter though or he'll sue you

>Obama does fuck all about the TPP, even thought about signing it
>Hillary thought about signing it, then pretend she won't when she got shit for it
>Trump wins election
>TPP dead
>Trump enters white house
>TPP completely destroyed
>Obama didn't do shit to stop it

>CNN
makes sense tbqh

I hate that nigger so much. He'd is a perfect poster boy for the regressive left

God I hope this fucking retard gets appointed DNC chair

>Trump gets another term
>Gain more seats in Senate and House
>Gain one more state legislature (giving Rs the right to pass constitutional amendments)
>We literally make the constitution great again

This guy is obviously too stupid to run such a large organization, he will be a disaster. The modern Dems are about to make their own resting place in the name of tolerance.

Also, I find it funny how retarded we all are that a couple of economic illiterates preach the evils of free trade and we all fall in line like sheep to the slaughtered.

>Nigger blamed Bush for ever mistake he made
> Now niggers will give Credit to Obama for everything Trump does

nothing new to see here really

He's also too much of a whiny minority bitch to have real mainstream influence. He'll be like BLM-loud, and annoying but at the end of the day, doing absolutely nothing because nobody really believes their narrative.

TPP and NAFTA aren't free trade they are both bad deals that fuck the US

t. Economic illiterate

With free trade inevitably comes open borders. It's nice in theory but leads to shitskins all over.

Fuck free trade
Fuck globalization
Fuck open borders

So basically my job goes away because my now former employer feels it's a better idea to just move the whole factory to some where like Mexico or China, because they can work for less cash. So essentially it's cheaper for them in the long run, but I lose my job, and manufacturing for American companies no longer happen in America

>it's got free in the name that means it's good

okay cletus

He's auditioning for chief nigger given that Obama is gone.

TPP was literally an Obama/Clinton project designed to sell off the rest of the US to international corporate interests

The spin is real

You deserve a low living standard goy. It's your fault for not going into the media or international finance to make the big bucks

Yeah, sounds just what the fuck the TPP and modern democrats want, rich assholes to get richer, and poor "Racist working class" people to get poorer, ending up in dead end jobs

WE WUZ TPP ENDERS N SHIET

>WE WUZ DONALD TRUMP

Did Obama ever even pretend to be against TPP? I remember when he was shilling TPP on late night talk shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=ziwYbVx_-qg#t=04m45s

Its subtle shit like that little joke that is used to entrance the population to support things they know nothing about

I knew I was fucking amazed when I saw that on TV, just how fucking obvious the shilling was. I can't even imagine the type of slobbering retards this is actually effective with.

What the literal fuck?

Doesn't he have better things to do than this?

we should just leave all decision making to the (((experts))) they are never wrong and have a history of bringing great success to our local communities

Stop posting fake news

>can't even imagine the type of slobbering retards this is actually effective with.
Probably the majority of the nation.

Fortunately, that includes a lot of ppl thay dont vote because subconsciously they know they shouldnt because they dont pay attention to shit.

you never read the tpp. my daddy read it twice and said it wouldve benefited america BIG TIME..

This cracker likes to use the word nigger because it makes him feel superior to an entire race even though he's just a stupid piece of shit loser with no life and isn't superior to anyone. #sad

technically its true. if obama wouldnt have fucked up the negotiations about TPP trump wouldnt have to draw out of it. so it is basically obamas doing

spotted the nigger

Calling someone a slave owner is somehow an insult?

Do you have a link to a video? I refuse to turn my TV to cnn.

Shut up nigger.

Obama was Pro-TTP!! So was Hillary behind closed doors.

It's just CNN being CNN, attempting to rewrite history.