discordapp.com/channels/230322752588873728/230322752588873728
discord.gg/t4uwm
archive.is/SfJql
pastebin.com/KDf4SZys
discord.gg/cZ6dAhb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who gives a fuck what they think?

Hahaha only weebs use that

I dont understand how people who are so unfamiliar with the internet can work in a primarily net based publication.

((Bernstein))

Every time

Fake news

I love how the jew is unintentionally normalizing white nationalism.

When did we shift to the (((Bernstein))) universe?

He will never work for the NYT.

viewtiful Joe is fucking obsessed

((( ))) everytime Sup Forums'S right every time

>people you disagree with are using a free chat program that anyone can use
how is this news

this

>Bernstein

>tfw planet earth is becoming a hangout for trolls and white nationalists, just as it once was for LITERAL nazis

FAKE NEWS

wtf now I like that horrible text contrast screen-hogging thing

Discord is not for the Alt-Right, is for the retarded, TeamSpeak all the way.

use discord to organize goy

b l o c k h e a d j o e

YOU'LL NEVER WORK FOR THE NEW YORKER BERNSTEIN.

World Peace doesn't exist in the Bernstein universe, so yes.

Who the holy crusading fuck is Bernstein.

BEAUTIFUL JOE

A God damn jew who'll never work for the New yorker, especially after getting five more assholes ripped into him when he tried to interview Sam " You can run but you can't" Hyde. He also made false flags concerning Sam's show saying there were swastikas and shit, Blockhead Joe is a filthy kike.

>teamspeak instead of ventrilo
stay kekd

a fat kike that's intended to write about games and internet stuff but instead writes pseudo-political fluff pieces you'd expect to hear from a ranting soccer mom that has no idea what she's talking about

fucking leaf poster

(((Bernstein)))

youtu.be/TkXK95R5zSw

Here's the interview that destroyed Blockhead Joe.

>And like its predecessors Twitter and Reddit

BuzzFeed thinks discord is a twitter analogue, holy fuck how dense can you be

>vent

is this 2008?

As always - They were unaware of Napster until everyone had already left it for public torrents, they were unaware of Piratebay until everyone already went on to private trackers, now they are getting on Discords case while everyone is on Minds.

Discord haz been around for years tho

a blockhead

some call him viewtiful joe

(((BOINSTEIN))) OY VEY

Giv invite link

>BuzzFeed thinks

discordapp.com/channels/230322752588873728/230322752588873728

>BLOCKHEAD is still going at it

Lol, Its mostly gamers.
As an old dude it sorta surprises me how the vast majority of gamers are apart of Sup Forumss culture.

Just today someone in a BF1 game was very angry that he always got place on the Turkroach side and then everyone went on a tangent about how cucked sweden is.

CANYOUHEARMENOWWW

This is objectively the best taste

But thats not an invite link

kek

Alternative facts

One MORE thing!

AHAHAHAHA.

i've never heard of discord outside of seeing it mentioned in posts on Sup Forums

(((Bernstein)))

VIEWTIFUL JOE

Here you are pal

discord.gg/t4uwm

Just because I pity you

Braces how? It's like a private meet up, you don't see anything unless you are invited?

If I worked for Discord, I'd be pretty fucking annoyed that some hack blogger is trying to slander my newly released software with some baseless bullshit he's writing.

Blockhead Joe has barely any reputation anyways, it's not like he works for the NYT or the New yorker, he just blogs and tweets for Buzzfeed.

((((((((((((((((((((BERNSTEIN))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks doublenig

suddenly all thise discord invites that get passed out every thread make sense

thank god i dont fall for that honeypot shit

>1 post by this ID

ARE YOU TRYING TO DODGE MY EASY TO ANSWER QUESTION!?

YOU WENT TO COLLAGE FOR SIX YEARS JOE? DID YOU THINK YOU'D END UP HERE? I BET YOUR PARENTS CALLED YOU DUMB, A BLOCKHEAD, BLOCKHEAD JOE, BECAUSE YOU'RE A BLOCKHEAD, JOE!

>bernstein

JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He tried to lick (((MikeEnochs))) butthole.

fucking kek

A family of bears

Sick of this dude.

Thread with deets on him
archive.is/SfJql

His relatives:

pastebin.com/KDf4SZys

This guy is the ultimate creep and keeps going under the radar after his shifty jewish hit pieces. If you guys want to do something important that will have a positive impact, try and ruin this guy's life, relationships, and most importantly career.

Don't use discord, it's a datamining software, you might as well use windows 10 and google chrome too.

>teamspeak
Lmao neck yourself

Are online chats the new militias? When Sup Forums goes down will that be Waco?

He's truly full of shit and constantly lying , when he said Sam's show had swastikas I was so mad.

He found polnation? Lmao

There is more than one article about this.

>blockhead joe

It is, it's in line with all you reddit's reject buffoon.

Well let's do something about it. He's going to slip up eventually and we're gonna be there to plaster it all over the net.

Someone should let his mother and sister know what kind of weird stalking stuff he is doing inh is little buzzfeed gig.

>Berstein

EVERY FUCKING TIME

The New York Times, work for, he never will

Discord is lame, all the right wingers hang out on Ted Cruz's ventrilo server now.

>"News" site used to influence voters cries about people influencing voters.
Cute.

"Manipulate" via dissemination of opinions. Literally how all ideas are spread, lol

>Discord is a thriving startup. After a $20 million funding round last January led by the august venture capital firm Greylock Partners

>Discord didn’t start, like Reddit and Twitter, with any grand ideals about freedom of expression; it was built from the ground up as a tool for facilitating chat between cooperative gamers.

>“We’re very focused on making an amazing communication product for gamers,” Discord CEO Jason Citron told BuzzFeed News. “I had a hunch that it would be used outside of gaming, but it wasn’t anything we thought specifically about.”

>So what this Bernstein guy is doing is the same typical trick. Track down the investors and tell them "Do you know you're supporting a company that enables white nazis? Why are you doing that, do you want me to report you doing that."

Then he tries to get in contact with the higher ups at the company (CEO of Discord in this case, as with Adult Swim in MDE's case) and pressure them, under threat of political smear campaigns in his articles, to do something about these "white nationalists and alt right nazis."

It's actually amazing how shamelessly this guy uses the ADL/SPLC playbook like he's some kind of one-man nazi hunter. It's all underhanded, vaguely threatening, and based on character assassination of people who don't cooperate with him.

Beautiful Joe, when Mike Enoch got doxxed there was a glorious email thread between him and Joe.

Anyone have link to that server? I don't think it's the same server that was already linked

Link/paste?

Sam Hyde needs to man up and kill this kike already.

DO IT SAM.

PULL THE TRIGGER.

>(((Bernstein)))
>le trash man maymay

In my universe it was Berenstain

with an a

Considere this.

Maybe they want us to turn into nazi so we send all our jews in Israel (which will help them with their colonisation) while strating to remove kebab the serbian way, and letting them do as they please with palos.

Viewtifull, blockhead Joe.
He'll never get that job at the NYT

check'd
We've gone back to the Bernstein universe.

Who cares?

Hitler literally did nothing wrong

>108796118
Spot on

No

discord.gg/cZ6dAhb
Bernstein if you're reading this thread salivating at the thought of your article climbing the google search results, get in the discords posted in this thread and do some actual research for your next article.

Well it's Bernstein so...

honeypot

>Bernstein
Every time

>Bernstein

Not surprised

>Bernstein

>career