Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

How can you hate Israel? Israeli girls fight for home and family against warmongering Palestine everyday.

Did you actually know that Israeli girls love western men who supports them in their war against satanic islamic invaders?

Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature? Just a little addon info for you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0scNGzWfv8A&feature=youtu.bet=374
youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
thejidf.org/?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because girls are shit and guys are hot

Fuck off, my dick knows no nationality

I don't know why the Jews aren't white meme started even though they are just converts from Europe, but it's fucking hilarious.

I'd have sex with her if you know what I mean ;)

Israelis =! Jews

I'm fine with Israelis. But I could care less about jews

Finally get to post this

hello where are the aggressive hebrew settlers

>jews are ok because muh dick
fuck off nigger

the final redpill is shunning jewish men whilst snatching their european women, fuck all israelis tho

Grow up

Nobody is shilling on this shitty site
JIDF is a myth.. Tip your tinfoil hat

stop fucking making this thread
sage

>pol is actually falling for this

what the fuck happened?

These images of hot "Israeli" chicks are all propaganda.

Come on pawl, you should know better by now.

JUDEN

Cant deny this girl her right to defend herself against SATANIC ISLAMIC INVADERS

Yeah, but your kid will be a jew

The Jewish character is not one that can be minimized no matter how the child is raised. This is why it is dangerous to even date these people. You will regret it.

Ignorant

Same thread being made twice per day for over a week.

JIDF, stop.

but i stand with israel
jews are our brothers we dont forget

I don't how this bait could work. Sure I'd fuck them. It doesn't stop Israel being literally Kike Central.

rape and nuke

Degenerate.

Its propagated by asspained arabs and other mysterymeat

post more merchant girls

I'm not a gay, I'm a good goy.

>JIDF is a myth.. Tip your tinfoil hat

Oh yeah, also, claiming that subverting agents is a conspiracy is also textbook subversion stuff.

Hi there JIDF cuck.

Why israel though? I mean, why there? Just buy an island somewhere near australia or something. Why did they settle THERE in the mudshit territory? Did they honestly expect that nothing would go wrong? Or perhaps, do jews like to start shit? Hmmm..

You forgot
>on maxim, not the anonymous piss pool of the internet

The tribe is ethnically Turkic - most historians start Turks in central Asia. Asian white.

>girls
>fighting
you answered your own question
women are homemakers and wives not soldiers
fuck off

Yes JIDF exists
BUT it is 4 guys in Brooklyn not a vast organization with millions of dollars like CTR

it's nu-Sup Forums retards that haven't lurked long enough

>CTR is more powerful than the forces which promote pro Jewish propaganda
The majority of the world's media is basically JIDF. Please stop

>he wasn't here before the election
lurk moar faggot

>ywn get to annex Area C of the West Bank alongside an IDF QT
Is it just me or is Israel one of the most based and redpilled white country around?

Of course a faggot from Faggotry Nord country will post Kyke propaganda of such low levels.

Pussy inflation, ain't nobody simping for "israeli girls" or any shit like that you fucking fagget.

If only Varg burned you instead of those churches.

If only you are Euronymous, you degenerate Olsen fagget.

>Tattoo on arm
Absolutely trefe.

Oh look, it's the Norwegian IDF spammer.

How much are you getting paid, Shlomo? You've been at it for years now.

Shouldn't you be in the Syria General threads?

Ashke-nazi are white, sephardim are mullato, mizrahi = arab give or take, efiopians = black

Well O'm not gay even through I make myself look bi sense I'm around liberals almost everyday

Whats wrong Chaim, lost your papers regarding your Jewish ancestry and they won't let you emigrate? Or maybe you like living among the niggers in that dying country.

Kek. Hello Schlomo!

hahahahahahahahahahahha
FUCKING JUDEN SCUM

6million was not enough
im serious

i fucking hate hitler for only killing 6 million

MUH IZRAEL AND JOOS ARE GOOD BECASE WE HAVE A COUPLE OF HOT GIRLS NOW SUBBORT ISRAEL

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU VIRGIN

COMPLETE KEK

i thought Sup Forums knew muslims and christians should fight jews first
after they jews die we can fight eachother

jew propaganda is basic IQ test, people falling for it are massive fucktards.

youtube.com/watch?v=0scNGzWfv8A&feature=youtu.bet=374

>inb4 mudslime hurr
im deist

>finally get to post my stupid muslim anti jew propaganda

oh no they have hot women in the idf lets tell everyone it is a jewish trick if someone finds them hot..

You are pathetic achmed

Actually israels embassy have paid me a 2 week vocation to tel aviv last year :-)
I can say it here since nobody believes me here

Wait a second, Is Ivanka not white anymore now that she's a mother of 2(?) jewlets?

MUH DIIIICK MUH DICK OOGA BOOGA WHY U NO LIKE ISRAEL SEE GIRL SHE HOT UR DICK HARD NOW GOYIM PLS GIVE SHEKELS TO ISRAEL !!!

Can I sign up to shill for Israel? I'll take the free trip

So, quite a lot Jewish women must have been bleached.

Why can't they resist the White man's cock?

How can Jewish man even compete?

This is JIDF propaganda.

Underrated

It's always a Norwegian flag. I bet it's the same faggot every single time. Gas yourself schlomo.

Of partial Jewish descent (don't tell people normally) but when I went on holiday to Israel last year I saw soooooooo many beautiful women it was crazy. Truly beautiful women who are all in amazing shape

>Can't deny the palestines right to defend themselves from satanic jewish invaders

Two can play that game kike. Take you over-valued vaginal jew and throw it at someone who cares. As Patrice O'neal said, pussy is a cheap commodity these days.

>literally get invaded by LGBT every day

russian prostitute used as propaganda

>'White'

Oh shit i know her

Give me her kik :^)

>I couldn't care less about Jews

FTFY

fuck off jidf

>being this fucking NEW
JIDF confirmed.

I honestly fetishize the shit out of Jewish girls. It's all Sup Forums's fault.
Sup Forums has been talking about how Jews run everything for so long, that I think I've started to feel the same way about Jewish girls as niggers feel about white girls.

No

>How can you hate Israel?
Because of their invasive illegal annexation of it's neighbooring countries.

>Israeli girls fight for home and family against warmongering Palestine everyday.
They are the ones stealing their land, not the other way around.

>Did you actually know that Israeli girls love western men who supports them in their war against satanic islamic invaders?
Don't give a shit.

>Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature?
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, have you ever seen an actual jew? They are as white as the average pardo in Brazil!

BLEACHED
jews can't resist big white cock.

Aren't they so pretty
I remember JIDF being better then this. how are you dumb faggots going to let CTR out do you.

I seeded an Isreali girl when she was down here on holiday, she got pregnant.

Her dad was really angry, he wanted me to convert and move to Israel to marry her.
I told him I will only ever marry a goyim with me and he can forget about it.

Had to change my number and apartment to stop getting harassed by that clingy Heeb.
He called me more than her, creepy.

You can always spot the kike when they always try to use sex to manipulate your opinion like they do in their Hollywood movies.

Fuck off jidf shill

There is nothing wrong with Israel, you autistic kraut.

Israel is the only democracy in the middle east and they need to be protected for all our sakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk

President Trump agrees with me.

MAGA

Eat shit, kike.

>being anti jew is pro Muslim

>Where there is a kike shilling thread the south African jew is not far

Literally everyone here recognises you already kike

that's what the jidf would say

>tfw no jewish gf

post pics of fake kike women
totally ignore how a kikess really looks like
Sup Forums 2017

She has arab facial features and her hair is dyed blonde. You can see her roots.

Stop being retarded norway.

He's right you know

Nice proxy, Israel. Haven't you got bagels to go and eat

not a proxy

>Hurr duuurrr Israel iz muuuuh democracy

Just fuck off with that meme, kike
No one believes your fucking lies here

A democratic state wouldn't be annexing land and building illegal settlements prohibited under international law

it's long been a fantasy of mine to bone a jewess while wearing an SS uniform and calling her a kike nigger slut

Wew this is some old shilling. Didn't know the JIDF was still paying for the "look at our women goy" project.

Drop dead already, JIDF shill.

I don't think that you know what democrat means.

>American Education

Democracy is a lie served to you by your ((((overlords)))) to create the illusion of free choice

Do you honestly believe, that there is some organization out there, ran by Jews who pay other Jews to shitpost about and or shill for Israel on a fucking Sup Forums board of all places? How goddamn delusional can you get?

I don't like feeling my country is colonized by others. That's it.

thejidf.org/?m=1

Literally yes