Trump to make UK to US immigration easier

Holy fuck, I'm so unbelievably excited right now, all I've ever wanted is to live in the US.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/22/theresa-may-donald-trump-hold-talks-trade-deal-cuts-tariffs/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/13/opinions/ivanka-and-jared-will-rule-washington-opinion/
youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bald eagles screeching in the distance.

Hope you like pakis ameribros

THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING

Great. Now we just need to make sure the trade deal helps privatise the NHS, fills all our food with corn syrup, and reduces workers rights. We're going to be like you bois!

Sure you have would at least have to have a degree to be able to get in.

On the one hand, this is a good way to bolster the White Ranks in the future, easing up immigration from the UK, and eventually all other European Nations.

On the other, it's a back door which potentially replaces the Open Border/Refugee combo that was mercifully defeated at the Zero Hour.

I would happily move to America, Scotland is a depressing shithole. Unfortunately, there is zero demand for my degree or my line of work which means it's unlikely I'd ever find work.

May wants to make it easier for "workers" to come to the USA. That is a funny way to say refugees. Hopefully the God Emperor sees this.

That's current immigration law between US and UK. They're talking about making it easier.

Let in the bongs but no fucking aussies

Nah, we just let anyone in.

YES PLEASE ;_;
this would make me so happy.
>constantly banter yanks on 4chins and irl
>clearly just repressing my (admittedly disgusting) ameriboo tendencies because tfw not skilled and no route in

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN
I WAS BORN TO DRIVE A PICKUP, OWN GUNS AND VOTE REPUBLICAN

What do you do?

Just do like the Irish did. All the good ones can come over here, the liberals, cucks, atheists and faggots can stay over there.

No one will ever be able to convince me we made a bad choice with Trump

HEAR THAT FAGGOTS? YOUR REIGN IS OVER

Stop trying to talk about topics you clearly know nothing about.

Your immigration system is ridiculously convoluted and difficult to get through. Based Trump will change that.

Would instantly move as soon as this went through.
My job pays like 20 k more in the US than here.

>deport illegals
>import whites

Is he doing it guys, is he really doing it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SHITSKINS BTFO

What do you mean? To get into the US at the moment you need to have a degree.

They're talking about making it easier, therefore no degree will be required.

Dumb nigger. English immigration was the only kind allowed at first

It also says Americans will get easier access to the UK. We are going to end up as the 51st state at this rate.

HES FUCKING DOING IT

NOT EVEN A WEEK IN HIS FUCKING PRESIDENCY

ITS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

Why would they leave a welfare state and come to a nation of backwards individualists like us?

>import whites

The UK is already considered a hub for emigration to the US. Majority of UK applicants are already brown.

A lot of africans and arabs will come from travel restricted countries. Gets a passport form UK or France and then travel to US.

Easy access to guns and because they want to kill Americans?

I wanted to study in the UK, but colleges for non-EU citizens were like three times as expensive.

Having a degree doesn't allow you to enter the US you uneducated swine. You have to find an employer who is willing to jump through a lot of hoops to sponsor you for a H1-B visa, which costs the employer a fortune.

Making it easier would eliminate the need for the employer to fill out ridiculous amounts of paperwork or spend excessive amounts of cash. Reducing the cost of the visa / simplifying the process would be making it easier, not eliminating the need for a degree retard.

Stupid fucking autist.

>the Anglo Union is becoming a thing
Have memes gone too far?

>he thinks im against this
>im all for it shedding a patriotic tear
kys burgerbro

Yeah, it is an EU law that you have to give preferential treatment to other EU states. We use the non-EU students as money cows, such as the Chinese.

THIS IS AWESOME
THIS IS AWESOME
THIS IS AWESOME

Now add germany, belgium, denmark, the netherlands, finland, norway, sweden, italy, and some more, JUST ASK THEM A FEW SIMPLE QUESTIONS to weed out the degenerates.

>Wendy's chef

delete this

How bout fuck Brexit and just join the United States

Come up with a catch phrase

Why are you such an angry person lad?

Praise Allah! Now London will be blessed with Baltimore monkeys and New York with Pakis!

ALLAHU ACKBAR

Pretty soon we'll have to flip through both Spanish and British to get to the English section in manuals. Sad!

I doubt the blacks can afford to leave the USA.

Make sure you have loads of money first mate.

America is ridiculously fucking expensive and the nigger infestation is no fucking joke. I've seen some shit.

Any bongs wanting to emigrate might want to do some research.

t. Britbong who lived in the states for years and has a green card with indefinite right to leave privileges back and forth to the UK/US

I have a dire cold and hate it when dipshits like you try to correct me on a topic you clearly know fuck all about.

Please do it. I want to move to Massachusetts and own a gun.

It's not that expensive brah

Where did you stay?

I make a parsley 50k and I can afford anything I want whenever I want it

The thinking here is brilliant

As the rest of the EU grovels over what to do about Brexit, the UK is going to fucking steamroll them economically with bolstered trade deals with us

Its leading by example. His aim here is to make working with us impossibly difficult to resist, one by one more European countries will follow suit. Loosening the belt on our borders with every step.

Something stuck with me that I read about Trump probably 2 years ago now. Its on record that he kept a copy of Mein Kampf by his bedside every night.

Im absolutely convinced this 100% German immigrant has the blood of the fatherland pulsing in his veins.

So but I see it more like a child that lets it's elderly parent move in.

>t. Britbong who lived in the states for years and has a green card with indefinite right to leave privileges back and forth to the UK/US
How did you acquire the green card? Go into detail about the process, how long it took, exactly what you had to do, etc

About it being expensive, are you serious? Were you spending your time in New York or something? The UK is stereotypically known for being expensive, especially when compared to the US. Our housing market is fucked. Half a million for shoeboxed size houses.

>Massivecucksetts

Come to Florida instead, especially if you want guns

>Little Australia

No thank you

>mass white European immigration to US of people who enjoy our culture and want to be part of it

I'm okay with this.

Nice try faggot

Your days are numbered, it matters not how loudly you scream

>not wrestling alligators and picking up chicks on your airboat

But what about vice versa? I wish to bring home beautiful Anglo and give her big American house.

>Massachusetts
Literally more libtarted state than london

cnn.com/2017/01/13/opinions/ivanka-and-jared-will-rule-washington-opinion/

Is it that bad? I've lived in Bongistan my whole life so anywhere that lets me own a gun is an upgrade for me.

Problem is there's just as many niggers and muslims in the UK now as there are whites

>UK
>white

Maybe 1910.

>owning a gun
>cuckachusetts

Hope this means we get real Mountain Dew and HBO. Also the enforcement of American IP laws, I want to price gauge AIDS patients as well.

>Problem is there's just as many niggers and muslims in the UK now as there are whites
lol that's not true at all

Hopefully all the white british people come over and the muslims and blackys stay over their.

WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP?

THESE ARE THE SAME BRITS THAT BURNED DOWN OUR GOVERNMENT, KILLED OUR FAMILIES, RAPED OUR MOTHERS AND WIVES, AND TORE DOWN OUR HOUSES

AND NOW YOU WANT TO WELCOME THEM INTO OUR COUNTRY WITH OPEN ARMS?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO OUR PATRIOTISM!?

A Burger can dream

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Do britbongs actually think like this?
I live in Mass and its fucked, hard to get a gun. Pick another state

No, keep your Ahmeds out of our land fucktard. You fucked your own nation up, you don't just get to swim accross the ocean to fuck mine up

*own knives you mean?

What was that song called

Some states are more pro-gun than others. New England states tend to be very, very liberal and anti-gun. You can still get one, but it's harder, more expensive, and the guns are more restricted. If you want the silliest guns possible, go to the South. Except don't go to the South because it's shit.

I'm moving once I finish my masters then. Sweet.

Stay delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk

Well Id like to believe you. What are the numbers?

That was already possible hundreds of years ago when pic related was brought there.

Why are shitty trade deals and open borders ok now Sup Forums?

>If you want the silliest guns possible, go to the South.
you misspelled the midwest

Refugees dont work
They can barely even function properly

So what, now we get all your Muslims the minute Trump is out of office?

WTF is he thinking?

We only take the best. If they are pakis, so be it.

How did you let so many states get fucked out of your constitutional rights?

81% of the UK as a whole is white. London is where all the nigs are whilst smaller towns have a few pakis running corner shops.

I would call you uneducated but it was a fake event anyway like the cherry tree shit with Washington.

You mean the regulars are coming, r-right?

I was in Savannah, GA for years. Everything from rent, utilities, groceries, eating out, and car payments were much higher than they are in my part of the UK I'm back home in for right now.

I'll be returning once I'm able to live off interest and start a business.

If you have a skill, find a good employer beforehand. Being a student and not overstaying and renewing on time is a good way too. My path was 5 years on a visa, green card, renewing a green card properly, and now I can come and go. A good employer willoyds pay your visa. Make yourself inexpendable and they'll pay the first green card too. It's a couple thousand every time if I remember right. Most importantly OBEY THE LAW. You will be thrown out if it's cheaper to deport you rather than jail you. Misdemeanors and other crimes are a quick ticket home.

Maybe I just live in a fortunate part of the country, but in my part of Staffordshire I'm paying 50-100 quid for a couple weeks of shopping and I'm paying about 500 pound a month on 3 bedroom house. Chip shops and pub grubwill run you a 5 pounds max and sit down restaurants will cost maybe 10 quid with a couple drinks. The only thing close to that in America might be hole in the wall mexican joints. Fast food isn't worthe the value compared to chippies, and even mall food courts come close to sit down restaurant prices here.

Your television/internet/power bills will be massive, especially the summer in the southern US. Groceries are all shipped from hundreds of miles away in refrigerated trucks, so it's 3 or 4 pound almost for a gallon of milk or brick of cheese in the US. That extends to most items. Cars are also extremely over valued, and are often terrible quality when used.

The only thing I've found cheaper in the US is petrol.

>US pakistani population booms
Please no

Britania, the gateway to the Americas. Wow

You fucks so dense you don't realize that IT WILL BE AFRIKAN AND ARABs COMING OVER?!?!?

Once in they can stay, A LA MEHIKO!

Lol

>Abduls, Jamals, Mohameds and Apus with British papers will inmigrate easier to US.

>it's 3 or 4 pound almost for a gallon of milk or brick of cheese in the US
>$5 for a gallon of milk
Lmao.

We welcome you as long as you don't bring any mudslimes.

This trade deal would massively benefit the USA while only serving as a lifeline for the UK. You can just dump all your surplus maize and cars, rape our businesses with insane American copyright law, teach us how to develop property, and have one of your billionaires buy out the former-public services for fun. Meanwhile we'll just be grateful that you stopped the price of consumer goods shooting through the roof.

No Taxation without Representation

>tfw brit posters will never EVER try to defend the war of independence or 1812

Awesome!

We need a campaign to encourage all the muslims to fuck off to the States.

MBWA!!!

>Holy fuck, I'm so unbelievably excited right now, all I've ever wanted is to live in the US.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH YES. I CAN FINALLY LEAVE THIS DEAD END PLACE. MY DEGREE WILL FINALLY HAVE A USE. I WILL HELP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. I WILL NOT FAIL YOU AMERICA.

Fuck off, we're full.

You must love close to dairy farms. You don't know pain until you spend $4.50 on milk famiglia.

Nice. Well im down for conversative Brits coming here and leaving the UK to rot if they dont Brexit. We need more whites here.

hey britboy

when you come to america, we gonna tax you

>TFW THE BRIT GETS TAXXED BY AMERICA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAH