BASED. The Jews have a right to THEIR land

BASED. The Jews have a right to THEIR land.

So happy that Trump supports Israel.

If anyone from Israel is reading this, WE HAVE YOUR BACK, and I'm so sorry for how Obama treated you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling
businessinsider.com/report-obama-quietly-sent-221-million-to-the-palestinian-authority-hours-before-leaving-office-2017-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

Lol. Well, maybe Trump knew this would bring about the coming of Jesus Christ and he's forcing the Jews hand.

Based Trump, based Christianity, based Jesus Christ coming back again

Deus fucking Vult

the israeli people are just as enslaved as us by the kikes

Shut up kike. If anyone from Israel is reading this, WE WANT YOU DEAD,

Pajeets also stand with you, Shlomos

LOL where is that one user shilling Trump hates the kikes?

Daily reminder that many Palestinians are CHRISTIAN.

الموت لليهود

Trumps support of israel isn't what it seems.

Remember it was adolf hitler who started sending jews 'back' to palestine

good. Put them all in one place so the nuking may commence

You're absolutely right, Palestine is rightful Jewish territory
#Sup ForumsstandswithIsrael

Who gives a fuck what religion the shitskins have? They are still destructive. i don't understand this meme

Fuck off, JIDF shill. An oven is too good for you! I'm anti-Islam by the way, just in case you were gonna use that card against me. Faggot.

I miss 2012 Sup Forums

>waaaaah Trump is allowing Israel to settle Jews out of the West and back in the desert
>stop it!

t. Paki taqiyya

OP is either a leftist Jew or an achmed

Maranatha! Czech em

>libtards and stormtards autistic screeching
topkek. feels good to rebuild the fatherland, and their tears is the iciton the cake

Hi MIDF.

fuck off jidf shill saged

Israel has owned the west bank since 64(taken in war) except for the major muslim cities.

They are simply building houses on the land they conquered when Jordan tried to invade

I agree, I want to get raptured off this ride.

b. based? expelling muslims - more muslims for europe

meant icing on the cake. damn jewto-correct

>Trumps support of israel isn't what it seems.

LOL

Why don't you ask his jewish kids and jewish grandkids

The Torah strictly forbids the existence of a Jewish state until their Messiah returns. No such Messiah has returned ergo Israel exists in direct defiance of God's decree. Modern Israelis = white nationalist Atheists that hate God.

Hitler also hired them in his cabinet/ranks, right IIDF?

what exactly is there to defend?
I dont really care about this.

>israel killed 2 million palis
lmao, i fucking wish

Trump idolizes general patton and patton considered ethnic jews to be sub-human filth.

>MIDF.

Fuck off, cunt. NO-ONE is more anti-Islam than me. NO-ONE. Dumb Americoon.

gtfo kike

>Hitler also hired them in his cabinet/ranks, right IIDF?

THIS

God never granted you permission to return. Go back to Europe.

>Israel makes decision
>Its Trump's fault he hates muslims!

>t msm

They are trying to rile up muzzies

Allahu akhbar, never forget the 2 million!

And so the next entifada has began.

Dont count on Europe or NATO intervention. Your on your own when the next 9/11 hits you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling

checked you turboracist, kek bless

Trump will defend Israel from the evil UN sanctions!

Islam isn't a race you Semitic filth. Swandive off the nearest overpass into oncoming traffic.

Go away, Paki.

Who'd count on a Muslim country anyway?

This is the honest truth. The average Israeli Jew are working and middle class stiffs struggling for their own nation: teachers, farmers, soldiers, doctors, mechanics, shop keepers, other tradesmen.

Provide proof. The user you replied to provided proof.

>The Torah strictly forbids the existence of a Jewish state until their Messiah returns.

pic related already happened senpai

Jews are terrible people. Hitler was right. Gas the kikes

Oh look it's the "Trump is secretly working against the Jews despite the fact that his own beloved daughter is Jewish" meme. Sup Forums is anti semetic. We don't give a shit about any of your bullshit rationalizations or tricks and we aren't falling for any of your "Israel is great because muh Jewish containment zone and you need to support it blah blah blah" lies. The only "containment zone" we support are the gas chambers.

That has nothing to do with what I said. Don't break your mush brain with all that mental gymnastics.

R A R E
R
A
R
E

>w-we love globalist bodies that violate sovereignty because they fuck with Israel 1% of the time

a most bamboozled goyim

>Builds many homes encroaching on Palestine
>Gets RPGd
>Builds a buffer zone
>Builds more homes
>Repeat

just like people that idolize Hitler are always vegetarian

Trump isn't Jewish. No matter how many asses he kissed. Converts are not considered Jewish...so his daughter is nothing more than a shabbos goy as well.

RARE
A
R
E

Hitler was jewish himself

Anyway the kikes are pushed towards they cause death and war in the process. Europeans didn't want them. Arabs didn't want them. WHY NOT JUST FUCKING KILL THEM ALREADY?

3D Chess, the settlements are actually being built for Syrian refugees.

JIDF In here

Thanks for having my back, based Britbro!

>WE NEED TO GET OUT THE UN BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL RACIST ANTISEMITIC!

>literal proof that Hitler had Jews in his ranks
>t-this isn't relevant REEEEEE

You Nazi LARPfags don't even know the canon

>Hitler supported the movement of Jews to Palestine under the Havaara agreement

Indisputable fact. Being practical about the JQ is probably why he was a success before the war and you live in a basement.

>So happy that Trump supports Israel.
Most good white people support Israel as it's a white country, the only white country in the Middle-East
This is why Sup Forums is a pro Israel board.
If you're anti Israel you're pretty much anti white.

Schikelgruber, more like Schekel-graber am I right?

Hitler was part Rothschild, who are Zionists, not Jewish. 90% of the people living in Israel have absolutely no genetic ties to Sabra people. The 10% that DO are now Islamic in faith.

Yeah a "quarter kike", so I guess that's kosher.

>yfw Trump is the second coming of Cyrus the Great

>WE NEED TO STAY IN THIS MEDDLING GLOBALIST ORGANIZATION BECAUSE FUCK ISRAEL

t. Soros

you mom, all her costumers and you dad come from there.

how is it a new approach? werent they bulldozing and building the entire 8 years obama was in power and for decades before that too?

A century before Obama came into power, factually speaking.

Oh so you're an autistic screeching Nazi when it's convenient, got it.

>GLOBALIST

Not falling for your kike code words faggot. Muh water filter guy. He's a kike puppet.

Spot the oven doggier!

t. illiterate rapefugee

Palestinians are the weaker race.

If you can't hold the territory you claim then that's all there is to it, it's not your territory anymore.

The only thing the UN has achieved is making a conflict that should have been over in years last decades and its not like there aren't plenty of other places muslims can live.

Fuck Palestinians. There's nothing worse than a defeated nation relying on the pity of others so that they may continue to exist.

>This is why Sup Forums is a pro Israel board
>If you're anti Israel you're pretty much anti white.
Not a fucking chance, you BBC loving African shill

Now stop giving them money and letting them buy our politicians ffs

Pink ranger's still a ranger. Wish you'd used our REAL flag instead of the faggot flag. I miss the Red Ensign

Oh no, the kike has been exposed.

>d-don't say globalism and expose my plans OY VEYYYY

הַתִּקְוָה בַּת שְׁנוֹת אַלְפַּיִם
לִהְיוֹת עַם חָפְשִׁי בְּאַרְצֵנוּ,
אֶרֶץ צִיּוֹן וִירוּשָׁלַיִם.

businessinsider.com/report-obama-quietly-sent-221-million-to-the-palestinian-authority-hours-before-leaving-office-2017-1

Maybe you should do that to Palestine, too?

I have no love for Palestinians but how will you deal with Palestenians? They can't stay abused forever and the world wont accept it.

Once Trump takes out Islamic extremism people will feel safe around moderate Muslims, Palestinians will get more sympathy, leftists will take America back and Israel will lose their only major sponsor.

>Once Trump takes out Islamic extremism people will feel safe around moderate Muslims
>people will feel safe around moderate Muslims
things that will never happen...

>They can't stay abused forever and the world wont accept it.

They're muslims, fuck em.

You say the world won't accept X but the world accepts genocide all the time.

>The Torah strictly forbids the existence of a Jewish state until their Messiah returns

Completely wrong. The Torah was compiled during the existence of the Jewish kingdoms. You probably mean the Talmud.

When will Sup Forums learn that this is a pro-Israel board?

Correction Hitler was used by the Rothschilds. War in the modern age is not used to conquer land rather to amass wealth into times of perceptions of peace. Israel is just another Nazi germany a tool for the rothschilds to make money out of the upcoming war.

we are going after every Muslim. even the ones in EU. Dust off your air raid sirens.

Is this the latest JIDF meme?

Seems like everything you think to know about Judaism is wrong. The messiah does not have to be Jewish. See the comment on Cyrus.

Trump is pro Jew.

Now that the election is over I don't care about being diplomatic about it with the neetsocs.

die you fucking kike enabling faggot

A small minority that would be beheaded if it tried to criticize islam or openly preach in the streets. Only thing allowed are the cuck dhimmi churches that keep to themselves and do not dare criticize pedomed

It might eventually.
Yeah but for some reason when Israel bombs Muslims the world is watching like a hawk. Nobody really cares about Saudis wrecking Yemen

>abused

Only a retarded island monkey would seriously believe that. Living standards, mortality etc is worse in most of the other non-Oil Arab countries.

like the armenian who raped that woman on facebook livestream.

It was Bush funding a bunch of Muslims.