Do you regret voting for him?

Do you regret voting for him?

no

Yes

Nope. In fact I enjoy it more that people don't like him.

Absolutely not

I was too young
turned 18 early december
If i could of voted i would have voted for him
Feelsbadman

Not why would I?
>out of TPP
>Obamacare dead
>renegotiations of NAFTA
>rumors about leaving the UN
and that's just within the first 3 days

dude wat

I just got started enjoying it

like this pic.. imma steal this nigga boi

Isnt he fucking us over now? Didnt he make us join tpp again and make trade deals and sell weapons to saudi arabia?

why didn't you save the full image?

You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like Trump. You need people like Trump so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Trump, he don't have that problem. He always tell the truth. Even when he lies. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

no one voted for him except rural and suburban retards

What you think is others saying, "could of" is actually them saying, "could've."

>steal it
Take it friend, it's all yours

I don't like that he's tied to Russian intelligence he's a traitor for that. I'll vote Bernie next time.

Who the fuck are these guys?

No, he's actually exceeded my expectations so far. I love that he's turning the Republican party into a populist party. Conservatism does not win elections because it's too reliant on the dying religious vote. Populism if done well can kill progressivism because it steals their voters out from under them.

To be honest all he has to do to satisfy me is build a wall in his first term. That's what I voted for him to do. Anything else is a bonus.

"You racist bigots better regret it or we'll protest even more!"

I do.

I realized that Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent. It's the only reason "the powers that be" allowed him to win this election.

The underlying goal of Trump's presidency is to stop the proverbial 'boiling frogs' (us white people) from leaping out of the pot before we meet our demographic demise. They want us to sit back, put our feet up and relax, as if we have won the battle. When in reality, Trump is merely a continuation of the same corrupt establishment that he vowed to dismantle and destroy.

He's a narcissistic megalomaniac whose only concern is himself and those close to him. He has zero interest in preserving America's status as a white-majority nation. We've all been gleefully duped by a master con man. He went from chanting "America First" to kowtowing to Israel's every demand.

Our hopeful savior of Western Civilization is just another hopeless Zionist charlatan.

Based Croat-bro

That guy is a total fucking faggot who doesn't know what he's talking abo- oh wait. CNN must have sent a reporter here

is could've even a proper contraction?

i've only ever seen it 'could have'

Actually, he's said he was replacing it with a similar system.

I voted for Hillary. I'm still proud I did.

I would have loved to vote for someone else, but like Perot is '92 this may have been our last chance to take our country back from the Bohemian/Belizian cult that has controlled it for almost 50 years.

This a meme or are you serious?

On the whole, no

Trump isnt immune to criticism and i voted for him because i genuinely believed he would turn things around, but if he doesnt deliver its our job to call him out on it and make sure he does

I was taking the wait-and-see approach up until he appointed someone who wants to kill net neutrality to the FCC.

Now I'm on the verge of riot.

It's a perfectly cromulent contraction. Don't you know how English works?

not for a single moment

best thing to happen to america

Would you have voted for Bernie?

You can already see the changes that he promised he will make on the campaign trail.

Either you're a retard or a leftist shill (which is both actually the same)

Replacing what with a similar system? Give a link you nonce

I regret not being able to vote for him.

But hes giving weapons to arabs and making free trade deals. Wtf are you just blindly following him or what?

I voted for Clinton

>safety valve for white political discontent
CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

I voted for Hillary

>Day 2
>REGRET IT YET HAHAHAHA
>has literally only done exactly what we wanted and doing it quickly
>the only concern is what is he going to do in the remaining 3.5 years
What

In speech I even sometimes use "I'd've." English is an amazing Swiss Army Knife of a language.

But you're Australian you dumb cunt

krypto kikes never regret

No, he is a hobbit and he will destroy the Sorons pedo ring for the goblin king

Trump is not my president

Australians are honorary USAns, unlike Brazil

Yeah. He is literally Hitler and hates blacks mestizos LGBT. He will literally start a world war and kill inocent people
Pic related is literally me right now. Except im fat.

Not in the slightest.

He said he was going to renegotiate trade deals, draw us closer to the now unshackled UK and those weapons deals are both not his doing and likely strategically necessary, however don't be surprised if he cancels them.

No.
And I wasn't even able to vote

Yes

I was with him all the way. I went to so many rallies. I went to inauguration. I was so proud of my country.

But...when he signed away the TPP, that was it for me. It's a partnership. Says so right in the name. Never leave your partners behind.

thank you southern monkey, for pointing out the joke. I would have been lost if not for your nigger babble.

No he's not, I believe your president is ((((Edna Kennedy))) don't worry though, we have an inside guy in your govt. :^)

If you did vote for him, you're not going to get what you thought you voted for. He's said it himself, when Obama asked him if he thought the rhetoric went too far during the campaign: "I won, didn't I?" That gives the impression that he'll say whatever he can to get his way, whether he intends to follow up on it or not. So sure, he might get you a few things he promised, but ultimately, Trump only looks out for Trump, and he has his own agenda. You'll be lucky if it occasionally happens to line up with the policy you want him to enact.

Good for you, Brazil is shit

Because waiting for the "dayoftheropexdd" while being under a non-white president worked so well, right?

What's bad about selling weapons to sand niggers again? If anything they're going to factions that hate Israel and will be used against kikes

Yes I would have voted for Bernie had he secured the nomination.

>in favor of TPP
Neck yourself charles

Glad I voted third party

I regret voting for him. I only voted him because of the wall, and we still don't have the wall. I thought this guy was supposed to be a doer? He's all talk and no action, just another politician like everybody else. I should have voted for Johnson.

Our president is actually the hobbit, Michael D Higgins

Why? What made him so much better in your eyes? Serious question

I didn't vote for him.

I voted Johnson

Wait really? Shit I feel bad for you, a Manlet as president, not to mention he's ultra cucked.

Mfw 6ft president Trump

hell no.

>TPP bashed in the trash
> 31 ISIS encampments bombed, ISIS leader serverly injured

No to come

The wall was never going to happen. Even if he intended to carry it out, there's too much red tape in getting something like that done, both financially ("Mexico will pay for it" is laughably not feasible) and bureaucratically. Congress has better things to do with their time than allocate money and resources to a fucking wall.

According to NPR Russia did all the bombing and the US had nothing at all to do with it even though we gave them the bombing coordinates.

STOP LIKING TRUMP SHITLORD

I would still wife the one on the right

Shill detected. The law already exists and Trump just needs funds, something he can easily get from the Republican-stacked Congress.

yes i'm now a #pleaseclapper

Not in the slightest.

This.

Drumpf is a retarded corporate shill who tricked a bunch of hillbillies and memelord autists into voting for him so that he could spread his name around and make more money for his businesses. He's already backtracked lots of things he promised, and will likely backtrack on the wall too. He's filling the swamp and generally being everything he attacked Hillary for. He is basically guaranteeing a Dem landslide in 2020

you better show up for the second term

So many newfags...

NEVAR FURGET

>Sup Forums is against Jews
>Votes for one of the most pro Israeli presidents in recent times

Okay pol, whatever you say.

wow all this deduced from like 4 days huh?

>too much red tape
Are you fucking retarded? A bill calling for the construction of a border WALL was passed under bush, those faggots in the government have just been sitting on it. All Trump has to do is give the green light and get the funds from congress, which he is doing. I believe he can get Mexico to pay but desu I don't give a shit who pays so long as it's built

yes. fuck drumbfh and fuck white people t b h.

Dumbfuckistanis got to vote their FUCK YOU to the world and it was the best feeling they've had in years, it doesnt matter what he does as long as he fucks shit up, so no, they dont, but yes, they should, but no, they will never learn

Yes.

If you still support him after his cabinet picks, you are literally retarded.

no we're not against jews, we're against jew jews. you know the jewy jew type jews. them and the jewy white type whites.

No. He's fulfilled most of the reasons I voted for him in just a week

Congress holds the purse strings and nobody wants to be tied to the fiasco that would be building a wall along the entire Mexican border. It's just a clusterfuck of an idea. You really think Mitch McConnell gives a fuck about a wall?

nonoononnoonnononoononononnonoonno

Not even for a second.

After years of voting for turncoat Democrats it's a pleasant surprise when a President actually delivers.

The only people who will say yes are people who didn't vote for him.

>guaranteeing dem victory in 2020
Lol no they haven't learned from their mistakes and the party is in shambles
Republicans control
>congress
>senate
>soon to be Supreme Court
>74% of state legislatures
Dems really fucked up this time, not to mention the republicans basically control the electoral college and the mapping of electoral districts for the next time around

I regret that I was only able to vote for him once.

>he didn't even promise eugenics or declare war against the world!
Kys stormnigger

>clusterfuck
It works incredibly well when it's just a bunch of human waste trying to cross the border. The Hungarian fence already worked wonders just a year ago.
>You really think Mitch McConnell gives a fuck about a wall?
No but obvously the Republican base does and if Republicans try to fuck over Trump because of their fee-fees they're gonna lose their jobs in 2018. Because Dems will vote Democratic regardless of how much cuckservatives pander to them.

Not for a second. Seeing the liberals losing their minds is quite enjoyable.

lol you dumbass