Richard Spencer punched

So Richard Spencer got punched at inauguration and a lot of libs are happy and say it's okay to hit him because he is a "Nazi". These people are okay with violence against people they disagree with.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/project_veritas/status/822207912646938624
youtube.com/watch?v=AtyKTeSpjbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This was known long before the literal who got punched. See basically every time Antifa gets upset and demonstrates over something.

I wish I lived three days in the past like the Serbs so I wouldn't have to go to work today.

Subhumans fuck off

It's exactly what fascists used to do back in the day, the blackshirts

Anti-fascists truly are the new fascists

Sup Forums cheers whenever someone hits a commie. I mean yeah, leftists technically arent people, but it does stimulate the old brain cells

All this does is normalize violence toward people you disagree with.

Literally nigger tier behavior.

he's a stupid cuck
if you literally publicly say that all niggers must be eliminated, at least carry a gun

Antifa are more dangerous than any right-wing organization. They have sympathy among journalists as well so their actions are rarely reported in a negative light.

My nigga, I need more.

How is he even a nazi? Hes a white supremacist faggit that has never done anything remarkable other than let the media make him famous

>These people are okay with violence against people they disagree with.
Just like Sup Forums
Hmmm really makes you think

shills surprised no one gives a fuck. He's not our leader and we reject labels.

Sucker punch = coward faggot pussy bitch. No respect.

Are you saying Sup Forums controls the narrative more than the mainstream media?

>How is he even a nazi?
He's not, but if you oppose antifa and the left you are automatically a neo-nazi super evil whatever.

I don't have many

The feeling is mutual. Why is Sup Forums pretending to above violence like you wouldn't put every cuck's head on a pike?

Grow a pair.

I used to not like it but seeing these commies threaten violence against us, I only wish for more commies to get hit

Or at least keep your guard up

He begs to get punched and then acts surprised when he gets hit

So is 75% of the people who post in this forum.

Your point?

No one actually likes or follows him. At least the uk faggot is funny so hes more of a leader than this nobody.

Liberals seek to normalize violence against words they don't like.

Based Straya

I'm saying its a bit hypocritical to criticize leftists for using violence against those with differing opinions, then cheer when someone assaults a leftist. Be consistent and make fun of the pussies who can't take a punch and the "people" who need to sucker punch.

twitter.com/project_veritas/status/822207912646938624

>the only times spencer has been relevant is when he LARPed as a nazi in public and when he got punched by an antifa for LARPing in public as a nazi

Sup Forums literally shot up a protest

Literally no feels. Fuck everybody punch everybody race war

>Not punching people you disagree with politically
Are you even American?

Link?

Checked and kek'd. Wasnt it /k/ommandos? Either way, they just baited them into getting shot.

>telling a bunch of different anonymous people with different opinions to be consistent
Kill yourself you stupid nigger

Sup Forums is not your jewbook hugbox

here are some exerts from media covering Spencer, Nazi or not Nazi to most people?

>Spencer advocates for an Aryan homeland for the supposedly dispossessed white race and calls for “peaceful ethnic cleansing”

>'Hail Trump!': White Nationalists Salute the President-Elect

>McEvers read a list of items, asking Spencer if he thought they were OK or not OK.

>“Swastikas?”

>“It’s an ancient symbol,” Spencer said. “If you’re asking me do I have a problem with people expressing themselves, they could do whatever they want.”

>“Wearing white robes or hoods?”

>Spencer pushed back, saying “you haven’t given me anything that is either fundamentally illegal or immoral. I’m not going to condemn any of that.”

>Republicans?

>“Not a fan,” Spencer said

They showed up in masks (like everybody else did) and got swarmed by violent niggers until they got cornered

Then when they were about to die they drew guns and shot like 6 niggers and killed 1. Typical /k/ cant hit shit from 10 feet away even woth a $2000 custom threaded barrel 10mm glock with an acog sight

I'm happy that it happened. Not because I hate Richard (I love him), but because the movement is going to get even more attention and smart people will realize the hypocrisy of the situation (an "anti-fascist" punching a "fascist", because he has the wrong opinions). The Alt-Right is only going to get bigger through actions like that.

Whilst the so-called Nazis are out in the streets peacefully engaging in dialogue, the tolerant and virtuous left are viciously assaulting everyone that disagrees with them.

Hmmm..... really makes you think huh?

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT HIS OPINION ON THESE MATTERS ARE

HES A FUCKING NOBODY LOSER THAT THE MEDIA IS TRYING TO MAKE FAMOUS

kek

>I-it was someone else who said that
>we're not a hugbox, right guys?
sorry autismo, Sup Forums is just full of shitposters and hypocrites.

Its funny that the left hates Hitler when they support almost all of his policies.

The only thing the right has in common with him is a distaste for foreigners and a love of their country.

>gas the kikes
>kill all niggers
>libtards must die
*gets punched in the face*
Guise, violence is really not ok
topfuckinglel

>Calling us a hugbox
>While telling us that we're shitposters and hypocrites

Really makes you think

No, youre just an autistic shitposter trying to oversimplify a bunch of anonymous individuals with different opinions literally from all over the world except china

>implying those things are mutually exclusive

Hey, ya'll! Did ya hear? Spencer got punched by a hit-n-run faggot!

Whatcha mean this is the 500000 thread on it? New to me!

how many more "nazis" does this make?

The fact that you said those things here proves this isn't a hugbox

you might have a point with this Sup Forums isnt one person line of reasoning if these same people who condem leftists for assaulting people also were in threads complaining about leftists being assaulted.

>Malaysia

>call for the genocide of millions
>pretend to be a victim when the millions silence you

Zero pity for any faggot that seeks to incite civil war in the USA. Fuck all 5th column traitors.

Animal rights is the easiest redpill to give them

Nazis were the only original environmentalist animal lovers in modern history

Ok

Your the retard here son.

leftis act the same way nazis do. You get your own medicine back.

you can shitpost on far left websites as well, they're still hugboxes

Sup Forums is the anti-hugbox

they are leftists. that's their privilege.

So I can call someone an autistic retard and I wont get banned?

Sounds like an edgelord. I still don't get how he's a "leader," or why people out there seem to think that people who'd they'd label as alt-right even care about him.

I'd even go so far as to wonder if he isn't some sort of leftwing plant, designed to distill everything they find distasteful about the Republican party down into one hateable and punch able person.

In all, the only thing that really bothers me is how quickly some far lefts on social media seem to jump on the "punching Nazis" bandwagon. Like, fuck, that's some legitimately scary, if unsurprising, shit.

Sure, but Sup Forums doesn't really claim to be ideologically opposed to violence while liberals like to pretend they are antiviolence and soap box about it constantly.

Stop oversimplying reality to fit your desired narrative.

Sure maybe a person or 2 does that, but youre retarded if you try to stretch that out and blanket it across all the millions of people who come to Sup Forums (check the traffic)

yes

That's correct

Spencer got meme'd hard

Thats a lie though. They specifically ban you for saying words like nigger or discussing the holocaust

>Nazi not so tough after being molested.jpg

If the guy was black or asian prople would be clapping his message

>So I can call someone an autistic retard and I wont get banned?

No, because you're an autistic retard who would suck a nigger dick and gargle on the seed for 30 minutes, bitch.

If you aren't identifying the leftists and making the lists for their eventual extermination, then you will be exterminated first.

Okay bud, why don't you go shoot up some heroin you anarcho-scum

If the guy was remarkable for any reason other than the media propping him up I might care that he got his ass kicked

He spews inflammatory shit publicly and cant defend himself. He should get more people protecting him if he doesnt want to get jumped or dont go out in public.

This doesnt mean that antifa cuck should be nightsticked all the way to jail

kek

you need to stop denying whats in front of you. I've never seen these people in the many anti leftist threads saying beating people for having a different opinion is wrong, but I see plenty of theads condemning leftists for doing exactly that. So either they are hypocrites or just don't want to post in those threads because they would be shouted down by the hypocrites.

Vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=AtyKTeSpjbo

>antifa tries to stop man from going to work
>man isn't having it
>gets punched by masked faggot
>punches back
>DUDE U HIT A WOMYN!
>OFFICERS ARREST HIM!
>"no"
>THIS IS WHAT A POLICE STATE LOOKS LIKE!

I like how they unironically say "heh we used to fight Nazis" while forgetting about the Cold War.

Since we used to fight commies with Latin American proxy wars, im going to Home Depot to hire parking lot beaners to beat up leftists.

if you discuss the holocaust in a completely unrelated topic, yes. Then again see how long you last posting off topic threads on Sup Forums, they tend to be deleted.

This, desu

Nazi's have a very brutal violent history. If your surprised that open Nazism in the US evoke violent responses then you're either a: disingenuous, or b: misinformed. I think that as a Sup Forumstard that you're a healthy racial mix of both ignorant and stupid.

MAYBE BECAUSE MOST THREADS GET IGNORED BY MOST PEOPLE YOU FUCKING RETARD

YOURE THE ONE THINKING YOURE TALKING TO THE SAME GUY FROM ANOTHER THREAD WHEN ITS REALLY JUST YOUR AUTISM TRYING TO TURN THIS PLACE INTO A REDDIT TIER CIRCLE JERK YOU CAN COMPREHEND

I FREQUENTLY LOOK AT THREADS, SHRUG AND THEN IGNORE THEM THEN OTHER ONES I EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE A RETARD FOR A DOZEN POSTS

Your mom probably keeps getting knocked up by niggers just so she can keep feeding your nasty 30 year old fat ass breast milk because she spends all the welfare on crack and is too broke to buy you real food.

look how triggered you are.
Commies have a brutal violent history too, I don't see commies getting beaten on the street

No you retard like I mean youre literally not allowed to discuss the holocaust

>CAN I SPEAK TO MY COMRADE

the cringe
i wish all the LARPING nazis and commies would meet somewhere in the woods and act it out

You don't have dialogues and debates with Nazis.

Oy vey, such good goyim.

>all these people defending COINTELPRO shill richard spencer
what happened to Sup Forums