Has the novelty worn off for you yet?

Nope

>31 airstrikes on ISIS on his first day
Nope.

Not really. When I woke up to his victory, some switch in my head went off and I haven't felt the same since.

Nope.
We won this war with the grace of Kek on our shoulders. This cannot be forgot.

Yep. Now I really regret voting Drumpf.

Nah.
Im pretty stoked for the next 8 years.

nah, it gets better with every liberal freakout

Yes. You could say I'm almost tired of winning.

Tell your kike master soros we're coming ohh we're coming.

Yes, he's a fucking Zioshill and JIDF is creaming their pants right now at the thought of new settlements built on the broken bones of Palestinian children.

Thanks to (((Trump))), JIDF is successfully playing their Jewish D&C tricks on nu/pol/ and kike-ifying our delicate ecosystem. It needs to stop nao.

l still can't believe it
Doesn't feel real

>has the novelty worn off yet?
he has now

Yep, he started gutting government jobs which could only benefit his super wealthy cabinet members. Thought he was going to drain the swamp? Guess not

Same. The night before, I looked at NYTimes election counter and thought, "Oh 95% Trump yeah right theyre just winding us up before they steal it," but the next morning i saw a notification that said "Donald Trump won the Presidency" and I smiled to myself and went to work. Let the salt flow, but I've been smiling ever since.

Never comin down cheif

Nice post.

>new settlements built on the broken bones of Palestinian children.
Sounds cool to me.

>Homeless CTR still shilling strong.
Impressive, neo-liberal.

Uhhh, Did you see how much he did on his first fucking day yesterday?? Ask me in 4 years

You do know Islam is worse than Judaism, right?

All this hatred of Trump sustains me and the meme magic

No, shill, and you can go fuck yourself because your other thread is still up

sure it is lel

Every day is a blast

I have Jewish mitochondrial DNA, what should I do?

if you think this is good, just wait til 4 years of consistent whining, protests, vandalism, assault, hate and scorn has passed..... and then he gets elected again.

>31 airstrikes on his first day
>Takes credit for the air strikes Obama waranted

Obamacare: done.
Anti people "trade" agrements: done.
Strong tax deduction: ongoing
Wall:comming soon
I think he go too fast. One every week or two would be more reasonable, but that's Trump.

The bureaucracy is definitely swamp senpai.

He is doing the Blue Steel look.

I wanted an end to cultural Marxism not a corporate takeover. He has lost my vote.

President Trump will name his own landlord after head of federal agency which owns his D.C. hotel quits -as figures show it is making a LOSS

Best business man evar! Anyhow, shouldn't Jr. Be doing the business now the djt is pres?

I still cant fucking believe it
>Laugh that trump is running for president while at work
>Go home, get stoned and watch his announcement speech
>This guy is pretty good
>Believe the media and everyone around me that says hes a bad guy
>"TRUMP IS A NAZI"
>Visit Sup Forums more frequently the December of 2015
>Watch debates
>TRUMP 2016 Again
>Huge Trump Supporter for months to come, not even scared that people knew I supported Trump
>Videos come out about DNC trying to Rig the votes left and right
>Trump Sadly has no chance :/
>HILLARY 98% Chance of winning
>Election day comes
>Trump off by good start
>Florida is a fucking WAR
>FUCK HILLARY IS AHEAD
>FUCK TRUMP IS AHEAD
>FUCK HILLARY IS AHEAD
>HOLY SHIT TRUMP IS 15 THOUSAND VOTES AHEAD
>Fox calls Florida for trump
>Wins Pennsylvania and Michigan
>Didn't even need Florida
>NEVER COME DOWN FOR DAYS
>Go to inauguration
>Endless Trump Supporters
>I belong here
>Trump becomes president
> Still cant believe Trump is our 45 president.

Obama care isn't done, it's here to stay. Now states are mandated Obama care or come up with their own that does exactly what Obama care does.

Taxes is going up for many many Americans.

It is glorious, isn't it, brother?

Pffft...if you would know how we talk about jews behind closed doors...oh wait :D so whats your problem? they still don't run around and rape our women and try to implement sharia while they are 1.5 billion stronk

same, been watching fox business and the news channel every morning in the background. 8 years of just not wanting to hear about what shit was going on in washington has evaporated. trumps moving so fast even the 24 hour news is having a hard time keeping up now. articles are getting pumped out too fast to read.

Most wonderful experience in my whole life. It feels good to be a winner.

I knew deep down he would win the day I watched is annoucement speech, I wish so mush I was american right now, I'm mad jelly