Day 3 part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=XFzjfHto78o&feature=youtu.be
Day 3 part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=7ghWluiDblk

hewillnotdivide.us meets Sup Forums - Highlights, Day 3 Part 2 are out

Today's highlights incoming

Bonus videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=_YGXwUc6aa0
youtube.com/watch?v=pxaHoC31g0w&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=V5Zh84eOMy8

livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player?width=0&height=0&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player
indiegogo.com/projects/send-this-polack-to-nyc-to-fuck-with-shia-art/x/15952773#/
discord.gg/ZcrcV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My sexy Hawaiian waifu is back. Rawwwr

Don't these faggots have jobs to go too?

She's disgusting look how anorexic her legs are

who stands around singing at a wall all fucking day?

change your clothes you scruffy cunt

They're probably "between jobs"

livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player

wtf is this cringy dancing autism

I will feed her. Plenty potatoes here in Latvia

Hey guys, this poster is a great idea, but I think it needs some improvements for maximum effect.

1. Remove the jewrunes. It's funny as shit, but Shia might know what they mean. Plus, the original joke is that it says "Muhammad Fucks Goats" in the arabic; other language jokes are superfluous. You'll see why we need deep cover for the next part.

2. Add a section at the bottom with lots of white space, with the text "Is your language not here? Translate the message and write in the space below! Unity from around the world!" or something like that.

3. Get it printed on a huge poster from Kinko's or something and take it to the protest. If we do this in deep enough cover, Shia will probably let us tape it up on the wall, letting the message stay there for longer.

4. Wait for the shitstorm when an actual Arabic speaker arrives.

5. Profit.

Lel dat Russian MAGA

I doubt that anyone will actually print those out and go to the museum, but you never know, I guess

The thing is, I'm planning to (this weekend or next), and I'm planning on doing it in the way I described. Just figured I'd try to get a general consensus here first.

4 year same clothes challenge

I doubt that the stream will survive for that long

Too bad he didn't do this shit in commiefornia otherwise my red pilled Latino friend and I would've have been super down.

What the hell does the German one say? And is the Russian one saying something anti-American?

Japanese is good "Make Anime great again!"

German is just "he will not divide us" and russian is MAGA

This guy is so fucking awkward

Is shia still wearing the same fucking clothes

doubles decide when Shia wears new clothes

This livestream is one of the best things to happen to Sup Forums in many years, if I may say this. Memes-shouting and pizza ordering aside, even the blank, people-less place in the middle of the night hits home. But as some pointed out before, it could be over just tomorrow but not and never to be forgotten in our hiveminds. Yesterday, I've imagined how it would be like if moot would show up there, I mean if he would be still among us. It would be mountains of win. Many years ago, in case anyone remembers here, we would have called this stream a "lulzcow". Keep milking anons!

HANG IN THERE FELLOW NIG

You've endured three hours of loneliness you can endure another for Shia!

Claim its racist because European languages are at the top.

HES HERE NIGGAS
WITH SOME ICED TEA

Why is this spiclet there on a school day.

That green hair homo said he had to "go to work in a few" about 2 hours ago.

>All these highlights
>No video of Sup Forumsblart chanting "He Will Unite Us" with Shia and others

What the fuck

so shia is going to do this every day for the next 4 years?

Dialy Reminder to NOT go in front of that camera and identified yourself as a \pol\ack

Dialy reminder that if they pretend to do this 4 years , is goin to be 4 years of trolling .

Dialy reminder that to avoid the datamine identification and doxinng of thousand of \pol\acks we need a group of local anons who will be identified , problably doxxed to do the Trolling .

dialy reminder that if you already appear in front of that camera yelling pepe or any of the ones who already appear as \pol\acks you are part of the group of foot soldiers.

Also let me remind you this is a slide threat , there were protestors in front planet ping pong and no one was covering that , you are being fool like a dumb animal \pol\ , just put a MIRROR IN FRONT OF A MONKEY and the monkey will do .

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE PIZZA .

>Dialy
>\pol\
You post this every day and you don't fix it m80

Did he show up yet? Is he still wearing the same fucking thing?

Do these people have classes to go to or work for that matter? I just realized the users in this site became less pathetic than the ones in livestream

he was there just now

Today let me remind them.png

But did he wear the same hobo costume?

DAILY REMINDER: HWNDU IS A PAGAN CULT FROM SHIA THAT WAS FOUNDED FOR ONE REASON - ENERGY FOR THE GOD DIVIDEUS! WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PREVENT THIS YOU ASK? JUST RUIN THEIR FUN AND PRAISE THE FROG GOD KEK.

tl;dr ?

yes

This is a failure and a scam. The whole premise of this was to have 100s of people come up to the camera and say the drone words.
This is not happening. What is happening is the same 20 ppl come everyday. And the only reason they come is because shia rocks up.. the rest of the ppl are anons.
The reason this is a failure is because the location.. I don't know much about New York but that looks like some back street.. he could of easily got permission to put this camera in somewhere populated like Times Square and this would of been a huge success.
>why did he choose this location?
Because he is promoting his friends museum and thought this would drive traffic there but it's not.. he obviously staying somewhere close by and wants to show his face in the same clothes everyday so ppl talk about him.

>who thing is just a Jewish publicity trick.. if he cared about the message itself it would be in a location where it would get some views.

MODS ARE DELETING THREADS AGAIN

NAZI MOD IS BACK

why doesn't someone false flag this stupid stream pretending to be a Muslim

FUCKING KIKE MODS REEEEE

this girl totally wants to fuck paper

BUTTBLASTED MODS ARE BACK

First they try to cover up Ray Bailey, now they kill HWNDU threads. Worst part of 2017 timeline is the shit jannies

/po/ is too white to appear muslim

SHIA IS A MOD

Butthurt aussie/zealeand? is on to us the queen is threads deleted

YAAAAASSSS QUEEEN

Paper I hate you!! Stay away from Qt!

MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US

((((they)))) are here.

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN

BACK TO DISCORD EVERYONE

FUCK

The HWNDU site is located only a block away from the Frank Sinatra High School of the Performing Arts. This means there will be no shortage of teenage attention junkies showing up during weekdays.

Why aren't the rockers for Trump there yet?

It would be perfect addition

1. He will not devide us
2. Cause He will make america great again

(((mods)))

IF MODS KEEP DELETING THREADS HEAD OVER TO
AND THELL THEM HOW YOU FEEL

LEFTYPOL MOD IS BACK
REE

'Going to work' is ebonics for doing his African voodoo dance high on angel dust for another 60 minutes.

What happens if I drive there and smash the cam?

Listen you daft fucking cunt of a mod. Sup Forums is the money maker, you're expendable. Piss off before we get you sacked you utterly worthless cunt.

Who here TEAM LAMBRIGHT?!

SLAAAAAY WAYNE, SLAAAAYYY!!

>DISCORD
where

Probably has a cosy set up for him in the museum. He has a wardrobe full of the exact same clothes, one for each day of the week. Has a nice shower and changes and goes back down pretending he's still wearing the same clothes.

You get arrested

How does one pronounce LaBeouf?

indiegogo.com/projects/send-this-polack-to-nyc-to-fuck-with-shia-art/x/15952773#/

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN
> LETS MAKE SHIA CRY
LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN
> LETS MAKE SHIA CRY
LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN
> LETS MAKE SHIA CRY
LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN
> LETS MAKE SHIA CRY

>art school
But of course, that's why Shia chose that place. What a shitlord.

Fuck off /qa/

this fucking picture KEK

Slaaay Wayne!

kek will punish you

So what time is paper going to work boys?

Yes, copy Shias own tactical prowess by posting in a thread to show your displeasure...

>Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like lawsuits. They can't be paid off, bullied, brainwashed, satisfied, or negotiated with. Some men just want to send Shia Leboof to the hospital with no teeth

What happened in the last hour?

no chick wants anything to do with these guys. its so funny

PROTIP:
go to youtube.
search for he will not divide us
click filters and then upload date
you now see newly uploaded hwndu clips

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

fuck off.
You failed, and instead of taking it like a dignified man you are trying to shill for jewbucks.

FUCK DONT HAVE THE LINK user I JUST GOT IN SATURDAY

SOMPEONE SHARE THE DISCORD LINK STAT

HE WALLNUT DIVIDERS!

Flikker nou eens een keer op met je geschooier.

This is paper at work. Yeaah!

"Le boof"

fuck off failure

Remember wayne is a hobo, just like Shai

Le-Kek

discord.gg/ZcrcV

No you cunt I am trying to make it up by putting down $500 myself and fucking doing epic shit for you.

Stop being such a nancy and have some faith in a fellow polack.

go there and cuck them

are they all on a come down now?

YAAAAASS QUEEN I SUPPORT YOU

I just donated a thousand dollans. Make this happen.

Relevant image based Kraut.

anything happen since that orange jacket left last night?
i just woke up

Around 8 he was high out of his fucking mind saying he could only stay from 9-10 because he had work
>just shuckin and jivin here LaBoss man