Do you think now that Melanija is the first lady, thing will change for Slovenia? Will it become more relevant...

Do you think now that Melanija is the first lady, thing will change for Slovenia? Will it become more relevant? Will this help them in their disputes with Croatia?

Other urls found in this thread:

steen.free.fr/interslavic/
youtube.com/watch?v=c9WIiMIzlmE
weforum.org/agenda/2016/02/europe-s-10-fastest-growing-economies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

I thought she doesn't even call her parents.

Future superpower indeed

they had a Kenyan president for 8 years and Kenya is still a bunch of niggers running around on fire

But they live with her.

Is that so? Live where, in Drumpfth tower?

You have no idea
I dunno about that, probably. I just know that they went to USA when Baron was born to help her out.

hope they didn't overstay their visas

If they even had visas...

what if trump is caught harboring illegal immigrants?

Maybe she can influence to push Slovenia in the Višegrad group.

Melania tried to hide her Slovenian identity as long as she could, i.e. pre-internet age. She pretended she was Austrian.

sorry bro, but it looks like she does not give a fuck.

why you have judenstern on your flag mountain Slav

Considering her surname, she probably is.

>Will this help them in their disputes with Croatia?
your "disputes with Croatia" are always silly as fuck.

You put yourself in the dumbest situations that are almost imposible to win and then when you inevitibly lose you whine and moan.

I mean straight up stealing funds from Croats who saved up in your banks and then be mad at us for wanting them back!?

It just closed the Croatian and BiH market for your banks and you had to pay the money back with interest.

I'm not even going to go into trying to protect Croatian products in front of EU comission as Slovenian effectively trying to ban Croatians from selling Croatian products.

The Krško dispute is also topkek, trying to not deliver electricity from a nuclear plant that we half financed and built with you guys. Of course you had to pay with interest again.

And now finally you are trying to redraw NATIONAL FUCKING BOUNDARIES so you could have entrance into Adriatic sea is the most ridicoulus by far. Just the thought of it is silly but you went further and selected a court that is irrelevent in international waters and to top it off selected and bribed the judge.

But since your politicians are fucking idiotic they got cought on tape, by our secret services, talking about the fix with the judge.

Croatia said we don't recognize the court but you keep droning about how we have to respect the court lel.

btw your parliament also decided that they are not going to respect the decision if the court decision is not ruled in Slovenias favor.

silly bitches

Google counts of Cilli

So will Donald allow me to move to USA now?

I think no one gives a fuck desu. New Yorker already ran an article a few months ago about how modeling agency part-owned by trump brought models on tourist B-1 visas and instructed them to lie if questioned at the border.

there will definitely be an uptick in mail order brides

hhahahahaha what the fuck are "tihotapci"?

WTF use Filters like south america you retards. put Chlorine in the water and then filter it if you need to drink it. no one gives a shit afterwards.

You're not getting our sea. Fuck off.

Visegrad group have an open invitation for Slovenia and Croatia. It's our dumb politicians that don't want to enter.

t. Hrvat je tat post

When has Slovenia ever been non-relevant? This only solidifies your position.

>tihotapci
smugglers or Albanians as we all call them

I say marry American or pay uuge border tax. There wouldn't be San Bernardino shooting if that dude didn't import his co-conspirator as his wife, think about that. Marrying American saves lives.

da bar krademo zlovence.

I love how all the anti-trump people on twitter say she is spoiled and had an easy life since a kid.
When she was a kid growing up in Slovenia things weren't nearly as nice as Michelle Obama had it.

When you point out to them where Slovenia is and at what time she grew up there and what that entailed they go absolute apeshit.

I hope CNN does a special on her life like they did on Trump and Ivanka recently so those morons learn something.

There was a lot of media in her home town during Trumps inauguration, so I wouldn't be surprised if (((CNN))) was there

Why the fuck would I want to be in a union with Hungary, Poland, the Czech republic and fucking Slovakia?

Croatia belongs in western Europe, not with those shitty slav countries.

Oh please. Girls like that are always shielded by their "papi", if you know what I mean.

sometimes I fucking love your language

so, is it "tihotapci" because smugglers walk quietly?

I know bro. It is just that our corrupt political elite are puppets of Germany and Brussels. The same goes with Slovenia.

But if we together stop fighting and btfo Brussels and Berlin it would have results.

lel

>Croatia doesnt belong with countries she spent more then half a millenia in an union

learn histrory spurdo

No, shes only a gold digging whore, he'll trade her in for a newer model soon

I never really thought about it. I guess it is. Kek

Weren't you all parts of Yugoslavia? What was wrong with that?

>Will things change for slovenia?
No

>Will it become more relevant?
No

No

Politics don't work that way my dear friend.

Even if Trump stays president for 8 years, the vast majority of the american population still won't have a clue where Slovenia even is on the world map.

Nothing, but the eternal Croat is a brutal animal with an insatiable blood lust.

>being part of western Europe
You mean being degenerated cucks full of shitskins and faggots? No, thanks.

it's that but it's also that lefties are controlled by old commies who want a tighter integration with ex-yu countries so they are trying to stop V4 integration.

But Poland and Hungary are pretty gung ho about Croatia joining especially because of our geostrategic position, we'll see what happens. I'm optimistic

>this is what little Ustaša truly believes
Pretty soon you ll have to give all of Istria to Slovenia
And Krajina to Serbia

Balkan threads on Sup Forums are as lulzy as gook vs nip threads.

>Why the fuck would I want to be in a union with Hungary, Poland, the Czech republic and fucking Slovakia?
Because we spent almost 700 years side by side with those countries fighting Turks.
When it comes to history, culture and the overall mentality of the people, we have far more in common with them then anyone in western Europe.
If you love the progressive multicultural western Europe so much then feel free to fuck off over there. We're in EU so you have zero excuse.

Yeah, and in that union we were always second tier, so fuck that.

You all right wing Orban loving fags are free to go to Hungary whenever you want. It's right fucking there.

The rest of us would like to continue living like civilized citizens of the EU.

Ummm... yes. That is why with Slovenia we have friendly and bortherly relationships, although there are some feuds that are caused by Jews, Brussels and Germany,

t. slobbodon

hahahahaa

and we are getting hungry serbo. It's alredy been 2 decades since our last feast

That's probably why she doesn't call them.

>Weren't you all parts of Yugoslavia? What was wrong with that?

We were all part of Yugoslavia, that's what's wrong with us.

We had a bad breakup and now we all hate each other. But secretly we're still in love. Maybe someday we'll get back together, but not any time soon.

Croatia was offered back in 2013, I doubt they want it anymore. Now, not even the left is the problem but also the cucks from HDZ who are liking the ass of Germany,

>gf just broke up with me

I came on Sup Forums to shitpost not to feel. Fucking Croats always ruining things.

>I'm optimistic

Don't be, Plenković will never allow that to happen.

kek
Did your news say anything about Mesic' interview from 1992.?

t. eternal Croat

We're sensitive people.

You are just stupid (70/80.IQ) if you think that Trump will make Slovenia more relevant baceuse her origins

Aslo a reminder: She immigrated in Italy for work

What about Bosnia and Herzegovina? Kosovo? Montenegroes? Will they ever want to join anyone?

>liking the ass

top lel

you have to go back to serbia

FACT: Sevnica the town she's from, already surpassed their tourists quota for this year. They already had more tourists than in the past 5 years combined.

No.

Račan got an invite in 2001 and declined.
Sanader got an invite in 2005 and declined.
Kosor got an invite in 2009 and declined.
Milanović got an invite in 2013 and declined.
Orešković got an invite in 2016 and declined.
At this point i think V4 is just going to give up.

Bosnia and Herzegovina is barely a country and it's just a matter of time before it falls apart and parts of it will go to Croatia and Serbia.

Montenegro is doing their own thing and I think they're fine the way they are.

I don't care about Kosovo.

you have to go back to dnevno.hr

Not the guy you were replying to, but it's pretty clear at this point you're either a Serb or a commie.
Either way, you shouldn't be allowed to live in this country.

Political situations change rapidly (home and abroad) geopolitical conditions stay the same fora very very long time. It's a matter of when not if.

Plus the President and Petrov want in it's just that we have the INA problem first.

My guess is that they could put the V4 entrance as a part of the deal that will solve the Ina problem

Since so many Slavs here. Have you guys heard of Slovio? It's like Esperanto for Slavs. What do you think?

I only know that Tuđman, Milanović and Orešković were invited. Do you have a source for the others?

Underrated

this

I care about Croatia's future ergo I must be bujanec

One edgy ching indeed

Interslavic > Slovio
steen.free.fr/interslavic/

Can't be fucked to go digging for it.
Found it on some forum couple days ago.

There is also you need know. There is this one thing called Kardljeova kliješta.

Edvard Kardelj once told to Tito that on one side there is Slovenia and to another there is Serbia, so they are keeping Croatia in Yugoslavia like kliješta.

If we want to join the V4, than good relations with Slovenia are essential to it. Think how the communist party of yugoslavia dissolved in1989

rare

...and unfortunately a proxy

now now, she is not worth a nice guy like you are user.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9WIiMIzlmE

V4 are the fastest growing EE countries, Poland and Czechia are THE fastest growing

Right, so if I don't agree with your right wing nationalist rhetoric, I'm either a Serb or a communist.

Well I guess that means you must be an Ustaša.

Hahaha
Kek'd

Why do Croats have the gayest accents, though?

>historija kaze
RREEEEEEEEE

nope
1. Ireland - 4.5%

2. Romania - 4.2%

3. Malta - 3.9%

4. Luxembourg - 3.8%

5. Poland - 3.5%

6= Sweden - 3.2%

6= Slovakia - 3.2%

8. Latvia - 3.1%

9. Lithuania - 2.9%

10. Spain - 2.8%

weforum.org/agenda/2016/02/europe-s-10-fastest-growing-economies/

why do you all sound drunk and angry all the time?

You had more privilege in that union than anyone else, also it was the only reason Venice didn't conquer all of your coastal lands to Dinaridi and then the Serbs the rest.

Thank us for not speaking italian or being a filthy serb.

Thank you for the comment, discount Nazi Germany.

nope

He said eastern Europe.

And Romania is so shit that's rebuilding from scratch

I'd hope so.
While they aren't ubermensch,
they aren't latin or turk.
We must promote unique nationality amongst our european nations. They need to be indivual culture and beliefs and currecy. Not everything under the EU (aka: The forceful converging assimulation...)

That's a lot of argument you've got there.
Mi nismo mali Njemačka btw

>"In Croatia, you are either a fascist, a communist, or a tourist."

And if after everything the EU has been doing over the last few years you're still in favor of it, then you either hate this country and want it destroyed, or you are horribly deluded and mentally incapable of making a rational decision.
>What could possibly be wrong with relinquishing all our sovereignty and letting foreigners in Brussels rule our country?
>What could possibly be wrong with being forced into a non-functional economic stagnation?
>What could possibly be wrong with having your cultural values systematically destroyed?
>What could possibly be wrong with having forced immigration like rest of western Europe?
Boy, I don't know...

>sound
we are drunk and angry all the time

What happened to you guys. You used to be glorious

Why is it that Hungarian women are so easy?

Said the serbian guy.
Minorities, man.

Fuck minorities

Don't bother with commies. You can see how ungrateful these fucks are - shitting on a country with whom we fought side by side for 700 years.
Commie genocide fucking when?