What happened before the Big Bang?

What happened before the Big Bang?

Other urls found in this thread:

multivax.com/last_question.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

It was the first happening.

I hate the notion that something was always there, but no matter how you look at it, it was.

Even if there is a deity, who created the deity? And so on.

The universe implies something existed without a cause.

any proofs?

you already know the answer

You are talking to the retards who started a war on birds who couldn't fly and lost.

So no. The simple concept of proofs eludes them.

God was jerking off. The big bang was him cumming.

Unity

Long ago, in a universe that no longer exists, there was an alien race of extremely intelligent sentient beings. They had answered many of life's mysteries, with the exception of one: where did all come from?

One of them wanted to answer this very question. His peers tried in vain to stop him. He devised a "time" machine, one which could theoretically allow him to travel back in time and discover the beginning of creation itself.

There was a problem, though: time travel to the past is impossible, as it goes against the very foundation of the universe. His device was a time machine, but not the one he intended to create.

As the Primagen traveled through the Netherscape, bits and pieces of different worlds were dragged along with his Lightship, like a magnet, until he reached what he thought was the beginning of time. When the Lightship came to a stop, matter all around him began collapsing and compressing, and he realized this was his chance to witness what no mortal eyes had ever seen: the birth of the universe, the beginning of time.

As the universe reached its final moments, the hole left by the Lightship in the Netherscape had yet to be closed, and matter dragged by many of the Lightship's power cores began bombarding it. The bombardment de-stabilized the Lightship, sending it towards the One Point, triggering what is known as the Big Bang.

Big Crunch is an interesting notion, and endless expansion/contraction cycle, but doesn't really answer the question of what caused it. Perhaps the very idea of causation doesn't apply here though?

If you go by String theory, two interesting approaches to the Big Bang are proposed:

The first suggests that our universe is the result of an already existing universe splitting

The other suggests our universe was created the merging of two existing universes.

Jews.

Dat wall... 10/10

No idea about original question lol

If we are a simulation then nothing, chances of that, around 50%

The small bang, retard.

The Big Bog.

this

big bang is creationism disguised as science
universe is infinite in time and space
human brains are not, so don't expect to understand.

Read The Last Question by Asimov

multivax.com/last_question.html

Big Mass.

Gravity keeps the whole world pulsing. It will pull everything back together, compact it till it collapses and we have another Big Bang.

God decided to create us.

There was no time 'before' the Big Bang.

What was before god?

Considering that the universe seems to be expanding rapidly, that seems unlikely

To even question this is an exercise in futility

Its the same as asking to explain what it was like before you were born. You cant explain that which you did not exist for.

Its not worth asking the question, but its one we cant stop asking

There's theory that the previous universe was consumed by a supermassive black hole and all that energy being compressed was unstable and it exploded back out in the big bang continuing to form the known universe, I like this but it does present a lot of issues.

Chemical reaction to cause the explosion.

I knew I'd have a use for this spurdo one day, consider yourself enlightened, user.

Muslim Refugees' Sudden Appearance

The old collapsed in order to create the singularity that started the big bang, as gravity has no minimum distance and eventually will always win.

THE DEFINITION OF THE BLOODY WORD AS THE FIRST EVENT AND BEGINNING OF TIME

JESUS CHRIST SHIT ON A STICK SHOVE A TACO UP MY BUTT AND CALL ME SHIRLEY HOW DUMB CAN YOU GET.

prove nobody beat the winner of the race

There was neither space nor time before the Big Bang.

The Jews did the big bang.

The beginning is the end. Literally.
Once the universe collapses everything starts over again. Like playing a movie and set vlc player to repeat.

another ever-expanding, multi-dimensional universe in which ours was born as a random quantum fluctuation

The Big Bang.....was not a fucking BANG.

It was a rapid expansion of space and time, sure, but not a bang, there was no outward pressure driving it's expansion. Dark energy, sure, but not pressure, as we know it.

No, they did 9/11. The Reptilians (space kikes) did the big bang.

>The Jews sold the Big Bang

fixed

You're mom was lonely and I was horny.

There could be another big bang happening right now far away.

Maybe dark energy and matter started initiated the big bang and the only thing stopping it from happening is kek