DUDE WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW?!?!?

How naive do you have to be to think that the unemployment numbers the government puts out are in any way representative of what's really going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/cities/2016/sep/12/gentrification-washington-dc-how-my-city-changed-colours
twitter.com/politifact/status/823725765699043328
qz.com/666311/why-americas-impressive-5-unemployment-rate-still-feels-like-a-lie/
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov
georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes I truly wonder whether I'm schizophrenic or the general population is just incredibly naive.

It was obvious when I first learned in 12 th grade about how the unemployment % is determined that it was complete bullshit.

Every country uses manipulated statistic. Here in sweden crimes goes down because of the police don't arrest as many people. When they can fake statistic they just change the name and suddenly it looks much better. Trayvon Martin would be alive today if the sherif did the choise to not arrest him because of the african american crime rate was so high

It's obvious to anyone actually living in this country that what Trump said here is what's been going on.

my opinions are facts

t. politifact

Kek what the fuck

>Let me reduce this very complex idea into a simple "true or false."
>Don't worry you don't have to think

Fuck I hate these "fact checkers" so much.

I had one job during the bush admin and made enough money to support myself.

During the obama admin, my job got outsourced and now I work three jobs for 2/3s what I made before.

Was this a net gain in employment for me?

wrong

Yeah, actual factual unemployment is near the mid 30s; taking all factors into consideration. Then you divide up the workforce into contract, full time, and part time workers, you get a little less than half is paying for the other half's gibsmedats.

WHO THE FUCK WRITES THIS

Wtf looks like I'm a #CruzMissile now

theguardian.com/cities/2016/sep/12/gentrification-washington-dc-how-my-city-changed-colours

hehe 2 easy

>Trusting Poli "Transgender girls are not boys" Fact

Why isn't George Takei president??????

Don't you know he was put into an internment camp?????

This shit is word play for the ignorant. Unemployment numbers are the people getting a check. When it runs out they fall off the roster. Labor participation rate vs population show the actual numbers out of work.

That's satire, right?

Those last few years certainly aren't a trend, don't worry about it goyim.

They do this every administration.

I dunno why this meme took off. It's not like Obama brought the unemployment rate below what it was prior to the recession.

I hope this one is fake

Politifact

They are manipulated

They don't include the chronically unemployed.

They're incredibly naive. The (((media))) is one of the last bosses.

Beyond Politifact's general bias and lies, the idea that unemployment numbers are manipulated is just common sense.

Politifact and Snopes should be gutted of all staff and their offices raised to the ground.

Wow good thing they factchecked that statement!

>From 100 to 160 in 2015
>mostly false

>that last breaking news bit
illustrates perfectly how the media helped trump win

>Politifarce

The word Politifact is like sticking two north magnetic poles together with glue.

>removed
They made a new website. It wasn't removed, it just doesn't exist.

>Razed
It's not a fucking souffle nigger

I feel like this is relevant.

Shit like this reminds me I should revert back to using a dummy phone. Google has gleefully become the international Jew

politi-fact is fucking wrong.
the US's unemployment data has been skewed for decades.
just one example i've seen over the years is the leaving out or putting in of groups to improve numbers

>Labor participation rate vs population show the actual numbers out of work.
But what about the peoplein retirement does it account for them

It accounts for anyone over the age of 16. If you are retired you are not part of the labor force.

Right Wing Terrorism*
*As defined by the Anti Defamation League

wait
people actually think unemployment stats aren't cooked to high heaven?

They explain their answers in detail on the website dummy. How stupid are you that you wouldn't even bother to investigate a single fact check website a single time?

Proof:

twitter.com/politifact/status/823725765699043328

Nobody thinks that, but everybody pretends the official figures are the true ones. That cunt at the briefing yesterday smugly asked Spicer what the figure was so she could run back to her rag and shit out a 'news' piece on the WH using fake facts, the narrative of the week.

Wow I thought it was because of the connotation of the word 'ideology', so I used 'religion' instead. Just as bad if anybody wants to screencap it.

Treyvon was shot by a Hispanic neighborhood watch who was critical of perceived racism of police. The neighborhood watch sent fliers out in protest of a police beating of a black homeless man. Any perceived racism in that case was made up by the media to make it sensational.

More leftist fairy tales from polifact.

Anyone that thinks that the illegal Mexicans didn't go out and vote for their benefactor Hillary is fucking deluded, especially in states that don't require ID to vote.

You can just tweet this article at them:

qz.com/666311/why-americas-impressive-5-unemployment-rate-still-feels-like-a-lie/

states that don't require your id to vote should be nuked

It still exists, it's just archived now.
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov
georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov

This has been going on for Decades in one way or another. The labor participation rate has been abysmal. There's the argument that it's all retirees, but that goes against the narrative that the boomers are keeping all the good jobs. I saw at least one paper segueing that a lot of people are simpley hiding in college.

Another fun little stat? When they talk about people working multiple jobs: the number of people working multiple jobs is currently the lowest on record.

Oh and most of the men who have "dropped out" of society are black men living in the south.

And of course they have been using the same 11million number for illegal immigrants since the 1990s even though they CATCH 10s of thousands at the border every month. And many more get through.

Started going up in 2013 Schlomo

>Terrorism in the US
>"Right-wing groups" did 9/11 t. Google

>Religious terrorism
>Muslam is truly the most peaceful religion of peace snakbar t. Google

Politifact is satire, yes.

Our government displayed decline of uneployment as a result of their politic.
Actual reason it declined is migration of citizens to another country, where they found job.
If anybody could compare statistic of population which migrated outside of USA and decline of uneployment, it could prove that his claim is true.

>and if we REALLY don't like what you have to say we'll call you "PANTS ON FIRE" teeheeheeheehee!

You saved that?

>acts
>and PLOTS!!!

It doesn't exist on the current site is what I mean. It's a new site so saying removed is disingenuous.

>"Everyone has a job! Some even have two or three!"

Anyway, the modern left is simply contrarian. No matter what Trump or anyone associated with him says or does, they will say the opposite. Even if he agreed with them.