I still don't understand why there is no civil war in jordan right now

I still don't understand why there is no civil war in jordan right now
As a jordanian my self
LIFE IS COMPLETE SHIT
zero freedom of speech and taxes on literally everything
Today the government increased the price of benzine ( 95/90) by 3 pennies for each litre
not even including the international price
And yesterday they increased phone taxes and put new taxes on internet
they put taxes on EVERYTHING
and when people complain on facebook they go to jail instantly and might face from 3 to 5 years
Saudia arabia gave us aid 2 years ago that is enough for jordan to stand on its feet until 2040
Where the fuck is that ?
Why are all officials rich as fuck you think ?
but i think i know why there is no civil war
Because the jordanian people might tolerate all this bullshit
Just so they avoid destroying jordan like what happened to syria
And the government know it
They are testing our patience and it will end soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vi_-9EslUKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you aren't white

the fuck is benzine?

that's what you call gas in usa
we call it benzene here

>typical american idiot

A civil war isn't a good idea.
Look at Syria. Do you think terrorists like Al-Nursa or IS will lead your country better?

This are the only people who will fight the government. Moderate rebels won't exist.

>and when people complain on facebook they go to jail instantly and might face from 3 to 5 years

See you in 3 years OP

we protect your ass from collapsing

Then what's the solution for this money thirsty greedy monarchy than only cares about itself ?

>facebook
>on Sup Forums
kys habibi

sure thing
first make sure your country does not collapse after america stops giving you support

Bro jordan is a hellhole, everyone complains but no one is willing to to do anything about it and when someone is willing they complain about the change.

If a civil war does break out, they are fucked. If the jails get freed they're gonna have an army of dissidents wanting king abdullah's head, but for now you gotta watch scrawny faggots in Amman say everything is alright from their home sponsored by the King Abdullah Monetary Fund.

Best you can hope for is another Zarqawi

Better run kike, the Egyptian hordes are coming
So their problem is Facebook not that you are complaining! Anyway I wish we had something like this. People support terrorist here openly with no consequences, there are a lot of them it's scary desu

you are the future balestine, be quiet and behave

are you the divorced mid 30's Jordanian that always gives red pilled advice on all things women?

>Better run kike, the Egyptian hordes are coming

lol Sisi would suck Netenyahu's dick for 1 American dollar and you would mine. Shut the fuck up.

yeah
even if they attack israel they still fucked
i know dude
i just want this faggot abdullah to care for his people a little bit
we could become like kuwait or some shit

Well. I don't know much about Jordan but if a civil war breaks out Saudi-Arabia will protect your retarded government.

if a civil war breaks out you must hope the opposition isn't Al-Qaida, Daesh or shit like that.

It should be moderate opposition but I don't think it will.
It will be like in Syria where radical forces will fight for an even worse country.

What are you basing this on? If it's about the UN thing, we never wanted it to pass, just something to shut the pan-arabists up

impossible

jordan is a small country and everyone knows everyone
none of us is a terrorist with a radical mind

2weeks ago though
one of my uncles neighbours in shoubak turned out to be a bomb maker and an isis supplier
look it out on google , they ended up killing him

dude admit it
sisi is a literal dog even worse than king abdullah

Are you one of the people who call every Arab leader you don't like an Israeli dog? What are you basing this on again?

Never gonna happen, guy's in bed with the west and he single handedly caused the drought by giving water to Israel.

That mongolian faggot is going to get what's coming to him, if a civil war breaks out I wouldn't expect the military to fight, no way that a majority of them will give their lives up for Amman but we will see.

>let me tell you what you should and shouldn't hope for
>Austria

just kys you Euro-beaner.

don't you guys have like a million syrian refugees?

How do you guys feel about Iraq being superior?

It's coming

youtube.com/watch?v=Vi_-9EslUKY

the country you guys fucked up?

>In bed with coptic elite
>In bed with Israel
>In bed with degenerate wine drinking, orgy loving saudis
>Had a coup where his junta mass raped women
>Yet still has an IQ of 80 so he tanks the Egyptian economy

Gee, I dunno, what is he basing it on???? how's the lira bro?

I thought your king was based tho?

600 thousand
but half of us are palestienian anyway

only about 4million are true jordanian
i think it will
but not soon
>iraq is a complete shithole because of the us
gtfo

They just couldn't handle the freedumz. Seriously I wish it never happened.

t.Wannabe Assyrian mongrel

god, please stay peacefull.

hahahaha
Propaganda pic
you think this faggot would do anything for his people
i thought kikes knew better
even the goyim knows better
king abdullah is a complete puppet slave that licks western and israeli boots
while milking his poor people

>Manlet photo ops
>Based

How low is your IQ, buddy? Actions mean everything, pictures mean nothing.

True jordanian don't even exist anyway lol, King's half british and his father is ash-sharif family, jordan is half-palestine half-arabia bastard land cause brits fucked it up and to add insult to injury aqaba is small as shit.

>Stupid kangaroo-fetish-country, which stole our name.

I already said I know very less about Jordan and I don't think much people here know much about it too but I wish you and your country good luck.

>this

is it safe for you to post here?

>In bed with coptic elite
t. mustafa mohammed ahmed el emuawy
>In bed with Israel
Nothing wrong with that really
>In bed with degenerate wine drinking, orgy loving saudis
Nope he scammed them and our relations is not that good now thankfully
>Had a coup where his junta mass raped women
lol who cares

*Pound

I dunno m8, Jordan seems the most stable out of the lot.

your fucking visa on arivel is more than 50 $, if you would take this down a lot more tourists would come

i know and you don't need to remind me my country is a shithole with a slave puppet ruling it
thanks
t-thanks for hitler too...
yeah its anonymous
stable because the people are smart and peaceful
they don't want jordan to become syria

>scammers
>israeli loving bastards
>a rapist

fucking egyptian scum

>i just want this faggot abdullah to care for his people a little bit
>we could become like kuwait or some shit
You have no oil or anything worth exporting though. Money has to come from somewhere.

>Asks what calling him an Israeli dog is based on
>Tell him
>'lol who cares nothing wrong with that'

What's wrong with you? Too much shisha affecting your brain, I think, lay easy on it.

Don't worry bro, I'm sure your friends remind you every day anyway, one thing there's always time for in Jordan it's complaining lol, words in gold form.

Hope for the best.

Because your Queen is waifu

So go out and start it

lol Jordan has money, the wealth just doesn't trickle down.

Queen's the biggest fucking bitch out, has lavish parties while most people make peanuts. Russian hookers are better and cheaper, Ivan.

This is how you think being a dog is? You certainly sound like a brain dead Muslim

So much for that "interest free islam."

we already have money
Tourism
Clothing, Pharmaceuticals, Potash, Phosphates, Fertilizers, Vegetables
thanks dude
russian scum only care for pussy
no thanks i dont want freedumb and democrazy

>Queen's the biggest fucking bitch out, has lavish parties while most people make peanuts.
It's like you're living in 19th century Russia.
When you revolt, make sure not to support gommies, it's only gonna make it worse.

Being a dog is being egyptian.

Every time I go to Egypt your shitty uncle tries to sell me trinkets, tell that inbred copt to fuck off before I buy your whole family, you bulb fingered fag.

We will always support Israel. What we should do is topple all the governments of the middle East and make them your overlords.

>every times i go to egypt
you havent been there one time

bhis

Fucking hell lad Arab society is so fucked up, even in the supposedly "normal" countries.

hahaha good goyim
very good goyim
stay like this and le sheklesbergkike might give you a couple of burgers

so true
Being Egyptian is like being a nigger in the arab world
complete beggars and scammers

Yep, some fat gulfie for sure. You certainly would be in a body bag if you keep that attitude next time, stay at your dessert eating lizards and fucking boys please

its because of you and usa mother fucker

>says the egyptian
Fucking kek

proud of having the most dangerous arab country not in a civil war
proud of organ harvesting and sex trafficking

>be Egyptian
>be bunch of fat, hairy knuckeldraggers
>can't speak Arabic
>too stupid to have actual democracy
>always content to have a despot, king, military dictator or a foreign power rule you
>lost every war against a tiny group of Jews with literally 0 regional allies because your own leaders want to feed you to the slaughter for political reasons
>hated by the entire Arab world
>hated by the entire Muslim world
Yeah no dude, trust me, THIS military dictator is TOTALLY going to fix all of your problems, make a unified Arab state, and push Israel into the sea. Good thing we deposed our only democratically elected president because he didn't fix everything in 3 weeks!

why don't you akhis just come to Germany instead of arguing about about who lives in the bigger shithole

>lemme tell you where you have and haven't been

kys

They treat cats better than they treat each other, lel

Not a 'gulfie' and LMAO, what's an egyptian gonna do? Everyone knows egyptians are the biggest pussies in the Middle East, all I gotta do is bring a drum and the fight turns into a dance HAHAHAHAHAHA

>>hated by the entire Arab world
>>hated by the entire muslim world
this applies to any country in the muslim world apparently

sorry
germany is too arab and muslim for me
also its filled with cockroaches
id rather stay in jordan

it makes no sense, why in hell should a guy from australia go to egypt ? I mean that makes no sense, what have u done there and where have you been ?

Its OK mate, we live under a monarchy too. I know exactly how you feel.

Is it true there are more refugees in Jordan than citizens?
How are the refugees treated? Does it help relations with neighbouring states to help in this way?

I can't think of anybody that has beef with Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait, or Oman
This only happens when your country has had a dick head strongman who wants to annex all of his neighbors and start huge pointless wars

>Iraq
>Syria
>KSA
>Yemen
>Egypt
>Libya
>Egypt
>Algeria
>Egypt
Etc

Vacation, the pound is cheap, red sea is gr8, egyptian food fuckin SUX, russian babes are hot, nuff said

exactly the case in europe
refugees are like the kings of the world
and yes its true
most are palestinian
and syrian and iraqi and egyptian and somali and fucking shit
my father works in the UN
his job is to interview rapefugees to let them in or kick them out
jordan is your colony
our "queen" is british
they eat anything that's alive
And you should see their cuisine
"koshary"
is shitty pasta with smelly onions and some disgusting beans

god, you fly half the world to visit a fucked up country where as you can got to southeast asia for like nothing ? What kind of an idiot are you ?

>egypt 3 times
still not enough

I've been thailand but I don't go in the winter, was in the ME at the time, egypt is literally 10x (or more) cheaper than thailand now, bali is fucking SHIT

i still dont understand why you would fly nearly 12 hours for a cheap holiday in egypt, that makes no sense. Also you should try cambodia and vietnam. Cheap as fuck

fuck off
thread is dead i got the shit i want to say off my chest
fucking whiteys

Do you wanna fuckin die? Does your house wanna get fuckin bombed while you're half asleep?

I've eaten their 'cuisine' (as they call it), their version of 'mulukhiyya' (as they call it) and their interpretation of jordanian cuisine (as the claim as their own, eugh).

Absolutely disgusting.

I was in the ME at the time, was a 1~ hour flight.

>Also you should try cambodia and vietnam

Fuck no, had friends who have been to both and I can tell you there's a limit to cheapness when the shithole to cheapness ratio is through the roof.

Go Turkey or Egypt if you want to party with sexy russians (pretend the locals are nonexistent). Cheap.

>implying ma'an is not full of terrorists
>asking where the money go were you know exactly it's going into the king's pocket and his family that live overseas
>a civil war would turn your country into a "new Palestine" and you know it

if you want good arab food go to jordan

>Mansaf
>maqlubah
>traditional mulukhia
>Kabsa
>zirb
>stuffed lamb

delicious as fuck

Dude ma'an is filled with good boys who will be conscripted in the army and die for Amman what are you talking about they hate the government? The king is IN TOUCH with his people :^)

fuck you

I'm not British. Regardless you Arabs must share the blame for always fucking up.

Of course Jordan is good, even better now that they have Syrians slaving away making shawarma 24/7 but you get better food here, bro.

Nothing beats Mansaf tho, just clog my arteries up every single day, familia

no it's filled with pro isis and they have been wanting to leave jordan and become part of saudi arabia for decades

>near east has amazing cultural history pre-islam full of incredibly wealthy kingdoms and empires
>post-islam is just a den of violence, corruption, and terrorism with a bunch of shitty collapsing states

Every muslim needs to die. The greeks and romans should invade you again.

based as fuck aussie bro
fuck off americuck
yeah
but the british have a significant part too

Was sarcasm, bro and I'm pretty sure if you took it to a vote in Jordan they'd all become saudi citizens in a heart beat, the saudi welfare is INSANE.

Then they'd bankrupt the government and send the money to offshore accounts, haha (._.)

Thanks for your reply

Do you think that the presence of so many refugees could be a destabilising factor if there was a collapse of government?

Also do you see any positive route for Jordan to take, [as you have an insight into the geopolitics]?
>Move to open up the media / freedom of speech
>Offer skilled refugees Jordanian citizenship

I worry that if there are any moves to take control from the government by the people that it will be """escalated""" into a ""civil war""" - as in Syria and Tunisia. I hope that the change in US gov.t might ease of the pressure in the Middle East and allow some rebuilding.

I hope that Jordanians wouldn't want a civil war, especially when your neighbors (Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon) are having/have had terrible civil wars.

Life is shit but could easily be 10x worse. Plus, your king the GOAT post-colonial Arab leader.

also try to ignore burger-posters when talking about international politics. they just want to fart their vapid opinion, not discuss or educate themselves

i hope trump solves the ME
also i believe we should have a democracy where the people chose the leader
not the bloodline
we deserve a good fair ruler that in the same time hold the country good
almost like saddam but like 75% saddam
and yes , we need to control the rapefugees
my father works in the UN
and he sees all kinds of shit people that beg for money and a country to get into
its really sad jordan is not for jordanians too
i feel for europeans who are being invaded now

lel one post too late:
Anyway, stop using quotes like a civil war will be controlled opposition, it fucking wont, Jordanians wont trade a polished turd for another when they're shedding their blood.

Thanks for the great advice lmao
im a new fag and use Sup Forums to talk about politics without going to jail

2addesh 3emrak?

Isn't your country filled with terrorist sympathizers
it'll be like Syria minus the Shia militias

Go harvest some organs and marry your 12yo sister

Don't worry, you'll be the next ones to be liberated by the Islamic State.

Seriously, get out ASAP

Why would you feel for Europeans? Their fault it happened in the first place, and they're still selling weapons in Syria and Iraq, they reaped what they sow.

Wtf??? when did the iranian flag change??????

I'm Kurd we don't do that
we only steal land senpai

>I'm Kurd
>we don't do that

Bruh, that IS the definition of a Kurd.

This place is technically Iran now, the only two provinces not under their control are Erbil and Dohuk, both are under Turkish influence tho

lmao unibrow goat fucking land stealing cuckold bastard
you should invite trudea to congratulate his isis friends in jordan
i don't know they have rapefugees everywhere