New settrements? Not a so fast, Schromo

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/report-obama-quietly-sent-221-million-to-the-palestinian-authority-hours-before-leaving-office-2017-1
youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based chinks

Trump the Kike btfo

Chinese proxy war when?

>chinks voluntarily wanting to stick their dick in the bees' nest that is pale(((stein)))
Wtf chang?

Based chinese

Soon

Lol now the Chinks will be next to be cucked by Muslims

fucking chinese should shut the fuck up

China is butthurt over their strip of ocean and tariffs. China has not yet learned how to bend the knee to the Jew. I'm sure the Jews will remedy that very soon.

I don't know who I should hate more, the Chinese or the Jews. I guess the Jews are worse, not that I'd want to live under the Chinese.

Nuke soon?

>fuck the kikes and JewSA for giving money to Israel
>b-but China is so based for giving money to Muslims

hi achmeds

At least the Chinese build stuff and have decent food.
>inb4 someone posts dogs being cooked

Muslims are our natural allies against the Jew.
Even Hitler himself realized this fact.

We can fight each other after the Jews have been wiped off the face of the earth.

Yeah no

Israel got us into Iraq with their WMD shit and sponsor ISIS and were behind 9/11

Tired of their shit

You are like an endlessly infighting lefty. The enemy of my enemy is my friend you cuck. Just because we support Palestinians doesn't mean we support stone-age Mudslimes elsewhere.

stfu. we're wonderful. we're you're only salvation from liberal degeneracy, islam, and kikes.

>whoa you don't support Israel you clearly are Muslim

It's official. When Soros couldn't generate a war with Russia, he's going to get us in a rumble with the chinks. Since when do chinks care about Jerusalem anyway?

>have decent food.
>cooked dogs and eggs washed in kids urine.

degenerate.

China can build the biggest oven ever
Hail China

Proxy war would be great, Israel agains the middle east. Its good for us if they murder each other.

Verpiss dich, Judenkriecher.

They taking over this shit. Drumpf is a fucking bitch puppet so he'll probably whimper a little and let chinks do what chinks please, those magnificent slanties

Probably since they decided they have to take murricas place when you became too bloated, stupid and divided

Fuck off muslim pedophile scum.

Hitler also supported a Jewish state in Palestine if you want to go down that route - Havaara agreement was actual policy and not "quotes" in a Jew edited diary.

war now pls

The godless communist chinks are stepping in to pilot the new world order, what a surprise

didn't know we did. seriously, why're we fighting eachother?

t. chink

The only good moor is a dead moor.

Go back to r/t_d kikeboi.

Allah snackbar you filthy infidel

You didn't address my point at all. You hate Israel for living off US gibs, but when the Palestinians do it and you suck their cocks.

This whole thread has been brigaded by obvious Muslims.

businessinsider.com/report-obama-quietly-sent-221-million-to-the-palestinian-authority-hours-before-leaving-office-2017-1

go suck merkels dick Hans

Fuck off kike

>If you dont spread your ass cheeks to israel you are a muslim

Exact same jewish argument for homosex

>If you are against gays snd trans you must be gay !!

came to post the same

go back to Syria, goatrapists

we're not communist faggot

>Muslims are our natural ally
Neck yourself.

Jews fear the shaolin

>if you don't support giving money to Muslims you're a Jew

time to exterminate all Muslims

I don't understand the implications.

Oh you're right, China definitely isn't communist. Communism has never been tried. ;)

big oven land was the name of that state

Nice strawman Goldstein

I dont support giving Money to muslims just like I dont support giving Money to Israel

Now go mutilate more baby penises you fucking kike

You think Trump and Mattis are the proxy war kind of people?

Muslims are now getting gibs from China and all the resident shitskins on Sup Forums love it even though they complain about Israel getting gibs.

US taxpayers just gave $220 million to Muslims, too.

The dragon is going to prove scripture wrong!

Now why would China come out and say this now??

TybC

China has been making the weapons that nursa front aka al-queda (pledged to isis) are using.

Why the fuck every superpower must involve Middle East. Let goat fuckers alone.

Lul, Xiao PingJing brings the heat.

Wtf I love China now

srs bsns

Why do chinks always look so sweaty and greasy? Is it the pollution?

Their skin is always disgusting and bloated. They look like fat Brits when they sunbathe on Spanish beaches except they ALWAYS look like that.

lol, you inconsistent baby fucking Muslim

you literally called China "based" for giving millions to Muslims

>kuffir have to give Muslims our jizya or they're a bunch of kikes

Muslim = wannabe Jew with half the IQ

>Israel
>ally
>What was the Lavon Affair? What is USS Liberty? Who is Jonathan Pollard? Ironically who sold US weapons systems to China?

Supporting either side of this gay shit show just worsens our relations with other sand nigger countries. We need to retain the appearance of neutrality, but for some reason our politicians love to suck Jew cock at the expense of foreign relations with non gulf Arabic states.

>muzzle
>ally
Judaeo-Christian aka the West is the naturally enemy of the muslim. Idolaters are killed...according to them, Christ is an idol
>read the inscription on dome of the rock

>Judaeo-Christian

Please user, those two religions are mutually exclusive and contradictory. Our values should be Christian. Not the corrupted Judaeo abortion that tolerates usury which we have become.

YES! FUCK THOSE JEWISH MOTHERFUCKERS BURN IN OVENS!!

Where did I say ally?

You do suck Muslim cock all day.

Only Muslims could be so fucking obnoxious that they cry oppression days after getting hundreds of millions out of the USA.

Frankly glassing the whole region is preferable to leaving one Muslim alive.

the jidf in full force will hate you for it, but you speak the truth

If Trump gives shekels to Israel then yeah Chinks are based for giving gibs ton Palestinians

Let them kill each other forever

Now into the oven you go Schlomo

>he he white goyim Muslims are your allies let them into your countries to defeat the Jew
>oh wait that never happened, have fun as a minority in your own homelands

Gee wizz man, you're such a smart guy. Why didn't I think of that. Did you hear Sup Forums this guy came up with the final solution! All we have to do is glass the entire middle east and all our problems are solved ezpz. If only I had the intellectual capacity of yourself I could have came up with a viable solution myself.

>Frankly glassing the whole region is preferable to leaving one Muslim alive.

but then the jews would have to flood you with africans and abos, which is even worse

nice strategy retard

our heritage transcends marxist bullshit, you fucking ape

Hitler created israel and didn't kill a single Jew. He did NOTHING wrong

Sauce? I'd be interested to know more. Also al nusra hasnt been affiliated with AQIS for the best part of a year already.

go shill somewhere else stein
its painfully showing

if not for jews mudslims would've lived happily in their countries fucking goats, they dont even want to be in west

that was unexpected from chinks.

also muriclaps, wake up faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw

t. non mudshit

Hue hue.
Based Chinks.

I'd rather live with muslims and no fags/women rights/jews/sjws/trannies then under Jews

I'm surprised more whites and arabs don't realize they are allies, after the Jews have demonized us both so much.

Palestinians get a fraction of gibs that the Israelis get, and the gibs given to them are sent to encourage them to play nice and let Israel do whatever it wants.

figures that the Muslims would get triggered by this

>gas the kikes race war now hurr hurr
>TAKBIR YOU CAN'T KILL MUSLIMS

feels bad to be the only white in this thread

Fuck the jews. Fuck the mudshits. That land belongs to the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem

>quick! Now is our chance to be a world leader!

Why is the president of China a Chinese person? A bit racist, isn't it?

>China has not yet learned how to bend the knee to the Jew.

nor will they ever, you don't get that the jews learned jewing from the Chinese?

who invented debt based paper money?

CHINA

HITLER DIDN'T KILL A SINGLE JEW

just showing his cards early. really dumb tbqh.

CHINA WANT TO PRAY IN SANDBOX GRINDER RIKE BIRG COUNTRY

The Jews are decidedly worse.

I don't see a bunch of chinks running the media. or lobbing congress

Trump should respond by sending millions in aid to Tibet,Taiwan and the Uighirs.

>has american flag
>speaking for China
Are you an American or a chink studying abroad? Take it easy Bruce Lee, I'm talking about your ideal and nationality not your genetics here

You're a dumb faggot, with no real solution besides kill all Jews and Muslims.

>Let them kill each other forever

more like unlimited supply of third worlder "refugees" forever, "open the flood gates" is how they out it I believe, the muslims that control our immigration policy that is..

so clearly Muslim shills

>get bombed by Muslims
>get invaded by Muslims
>t-they're our allies, REFUGEES WELCOME

ultra jewed

>New settrements? Not a so fast, Schromo

Standard Chinese, or Mandarin, has [l]; Japanese is the one that doesn't have it.

Sure Tyrone, the US never gave weapons and toyota jeeps to ISIS

You should read the protocols of zion

or international jew by henry ford

We should start a division similar to /csg/ and wage a digital economic war with china by constanly low balling them.

They have no power over us, soon we will be able to manufacture again.
Like the industrial age.

Bleed them dry!

nu/pol/ views Muslims as the problem due to all the shilling. Every time the Jews improve their subversion.

>reddit spacing
you've been found out long time ago rabbi, now switch proxies or else...

no im not siding with muslims

your a new hire to the company aren't you?

jews are cancer
muslims are aids

fuck off JIDF, no one wants to fight a kikes enemy, especially when they are actively genociding us

>Bosnian
Not even trying to hide you're a Muslim, huh?

There is a MASSIVE disinfo campaign on Sup Forums right now. Covering up THIS information.

HITLER DID NOT KILL A SINGLE JEW
HITLER'S GOAL WAS TO MOVE JEWS TO ISRAEL

Globalists and Chinese vs (Trump)Nationalists and Israel. How did it come to this, are we the jews now?

>I don't see a bunch of chinks running the media. or lobbing congress

they hire jews to do it for them, you don't know the guile of the eternal slant eye