Why does Europe have way less STDs than USA?

onlinedoctor.superdrug.com/std-us-eu/

I assume your sexual liberation over there means you have a lot more sex, but you do it safely? I thought more exposure to sex would mean more disease, but I would be wrong.

I also thought all the sexual images and available prostitutes would mean families wouldn't be together and divorce would skyrocket. I was wrong.

acop.com/press/2010/10/married_couples/

What the hell can explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/stats11/figures/24.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down-low_(sexual_slang)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump pls respond

The amount of STD's directly correlates to the number of blacks in a country

Nogs skew the fuvk out of American std stats. They are like 8 times more likely for certain stds.

We have substantially les blacks.

It is a mystery

cdc.gov/std/stats11/figures/24.htm

Contraception is haram in much of the USA is it not?

>condom on willy desu

This.

Blacks in America are the ones with STDS.

Yes some whites have them but it is mostly a black thing.

Nearly every black has gonorrhea or syphilis

less niggers

I think you already know the answer to that

fpbp

is it because Blacks are degenerate monkeys or filthy monkeys?

This is why I'm pro-choice right here. Margaret Sangher dindu nuffin

Better sex education, no retarded abstinence movement increasing unwanted pregnancies.

>I assume your sexual liberation
Also where did you get this idea from that your less degenerate than us?

Minorities

less niggers.

>Contraception is haram in much of the USA is it not?

not at all

its readily available at drug stores and grocery stores and convenience stores

that said some groups (hispanic catholics) don't understand the concept and procreate like rabbits
but they are discovering the reality of raising seven kids in the US and numbers are receding

They don't wear protection and they all fuck each other

>tfw mysterious white bump on my ass
>Tfw had unprotected sex with 5 white girls in the last year
>Tfw the short haired feminist one probably gave me genital warts
>Tfw cute conservative blonde grills have to suffer for my sins just because I convinced them to fuck me raw before it appeared

Lads, the guilt is eating me away.

>Why does Europe have way less STDs than USA?
Less niggers, fewer niggers having unprotected gay sex. A L O T of your STD rates are due to gay blacks.

Also better sex education. I won't want my kids to ever get LGBT propaganda shoved down their throats in school but abstinence only education isn't the answer if the parent's don't enforce it and thus has no place on the curriculum either.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down-low_(sexual_slang)

I don't know how many times i have posted this. I am stupid for not making a copypasta already.

YOU STUPID LARDASSED AMERICUNT, EUROPE IS NOT A COUNTRY FFS. SOME STATES HERE ARE VERY DIFFERENT. ESTONIA IS A HIV PARADISE, YOU CAN GET IT FROM ALL THE RUSSIAN JUNKIES AND WHORES. FUNLAND IS NEXT TO US AND THEY HAVE ALMOST NO AIDS.

WHEN WILL YOUR DUMB MOTHERFUCKING BRAINWASHED SKILLLESS BURGERS LEARN THAT EUROPE IS NOT A COUNTRY. EVEN THE EU IS NOT ONE.

IT IS LIKE SAYING MEXICO USA AND CANADA IS ALL THE SAME AMERICA SO I DON'T WANT TO VISIT SEATTLE BECAUSE THERE ARE DRUGLORDS WHO WILL KIDNAP MY CHILDREN AND MAKE THEM INTO EXPLODING TURTLES.

>Tfw cute conservative blonde grills
>I convinced them to fuck me raw before it appeared
>conservative

It doesn't add up f a m

>but they are discovering the reality of raising seven kids in the US and numbers are receding
Go make compensated sterilization a thing already.

It's literally the most Eugenic form of gibs.

We have more niggers

Look at the STD rates for blacks compared to everyone else, it's off the fucking charts.

less niggers

Ok so blacks are most the Stds. But sexual practices in the USA and EU are dramatically different. Whites here and there show similar stats. Is marraige and monogamy strong among whites here and there? Is hookup culture a lot smaller than it seems? What do European families look like these days?

>single yuro countries are more comparable to the usa

no

Backwards views in the US about sexuality. These often prevent proper education about safe sex and access to birth control. And people here are generally idiots.
How come Russia has so much AIDS then?

You realize we've got huge differences between our cities, states, and regions as well? It doesn't make any fucking sense to compare Estonia to the U.S. It doesn't even make sense to compare Estonia to Illinois or Texas. You fuckers are something like Maine or New Hampshire.

But instead of trying to deal with all that bullshit it makes more sense to just compare vast geographical regions.

>sexual liberation over there
Europe is far more "prude" than the US though

Do you think Russia is full of nothing but white people? And you call others dumb?

Nope. Maybe in our libshit infested cities, but small town USA is much more prude than most places.

Prostitution is legal in Germany and several other nations over there. Your magazine covers and daytime cable tv shows show boobs. You have nude beaches. Most of your politicians pander to the left on sex across Germany, UK, Sweden, France, Spain.
Sexual degeneracy over here is concentrated in colleges and taboo areas, but it has spread out of control to rap music at sports events for example.
You guys over there seem to be dealing with a LOT more daily sexual images yet dealing with it far better