Where were you when based Shia Labeouf destroyed a white supremacist live on HWNDU?

Where were you when based Shia Labeouf destroyed a white supremacist live on HWNDU?

youtube.com/watch?v=_wlrYu34Qd0

Typical manlet nerd white supremacist getting cucked by based Shia LaBeouf

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/send-this-polack-to-nyc-to-fuck-with-shia-art/x/15952773#/
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/823408309181022209
livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player?width=0&height=0&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false
hewillnotdivide.us/
hewillnotdivide.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=HrhsathgM3Q&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=XFzjfHto78o
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtu.be/N0yMX0vPvzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"praise kek" ahahaha what an autist

paid actor
trying to demoralize conservatives

too bad they gave him a fucking nazi hat
that's just too obvious

This man speaks truth

Fucking your mum in her virgin asshole.
*sips tea*

Dialy Reminder to NOT go in front of that camera and identified yourself as a \pol\ack

Dialy reminder that if they pretend to do this 4 years , is goin to be 4 years of trolling .

Dialy reminder that to avoid the datamine identification and doxinng of thousand of \pol\acks we need a group of local anons who will be identified , problably doxxed to do the Trolling .

dialy reminder that if you already appear in front of that camera yelling pepe or any of the ones who already appear as \pol\acks you are part of the group of foot soldiers.

Also let me remind you this is a slide threat , there were protestors in front planet ping pong and no one was covering that , you are being fool like a dumb animal \pol\ , just put a MIRROR IN FRONT OF A MONKEY and the monkey will do .

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE PIZZA .

Some big pol member go and dee of mini jew will be so tough.

He is a total jigger

Jew nigger

that guy isn't even white tho

Imagine a massive pro trump biker dude there?

Little shia le jew wouldbt8be so tough would he?!

lmao any one of u pathetic white Donald Drumpf supporters on this board would get their ass beat in a second against Shia LaBeouf, this video is proof that all of you are fucking keyboard warriors jerking off to anime all day while a real American hero is trying to undo your fucking autism

Shila probably should get arrested for yelling in someones ear like that. Probably broke the ear drum.

I think he's schizophrenia has been starting to develop. Seriously, I'm surprised nobody is getting him any help.

Are you insane? My son is taller than this little pussy

>Wife's son

your wifes son

I you could be arrested for that, every campus preacher would be behind bars. Stop with this feefees shit.

Je t'adore

That guy was 8pol and Shia is an MKultra victim possible abused as a child as he was a child actor.
He didn't look like a sane person shouting in that kids ear. He followed him to the next block ffs.

I have that exact same anger

I wonder about me now

All these white supremacist fags are fucking everything up for normal citizens that support Trump and just want a better America. Cut this shit out.

is that franku

I cringed when he said 1488

that guy is fucking cringey
looks more like a jew than a white

This. And also, if that punk Labeouf did that to me, I would immediately hire a lawyer, and claim he headbutted me, and that I can't hear out of that ear anymore. If that didn't happen, he was an obvious plant. I want to get me some of those sweet Labeouf gimmedats.

pretty sure Sup Forums has autists like this

i heard the guy killed himself after this. is this true?

yes shia suicided him

someone should cuck optimus prime and slam this faggot in the face

with a mask on of course, his lawyers are acutely jewish

indiegogo.com/projects/send-this-polack-to-nyc-to-fuck-with-shia-art/x/15952773#/

Donate for epic results.

Just imagine being cucked that hard by Shia Lebeouf and it goes viral like that. What was the Sup Forums beta even thinking? Like saying lame memes in real life was ever cool and just the way he dresses is completely nu male. For some reason the Alt-Right attracts a majority of numales and betas.
Anyway I feel bad for the guy. He is most likely still a virgin and socially awkward keyboard warrior. He will never find a girl that would be willing to give him a shot now because he just got humiliated being an autist. His self worth at this point is close to dirt. I don't know how anyone could recover from this, most likely the only way would be getting "revenge" on Shia.

fit 4chaners face perfect

does anyone know the white supremacist's name yet?

JUST DO IT

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/823408309181022209

Fucking manlet will get rekt by Sam "Nowhere 2" Hyde

Is this considered white in 56% land?

He was BTFO, but comparatively, user was still pretty brave to confront the SJW crowd and insane Shia, while trolling like a Sup Forumsack.

Hopefully the lulz were worth the awkward situation.

Shiat LeBoeuf is like 5'7". How short must that dork be?

> Implying he wasn't a false flag
> Implying anyone wants to risk doing shit on super rich jerks
> Implying Shia would pull that shit if it was 1v50 instead of 50v1

HAHAHAHAHAH so many jealous people desperately grasping at straws to belittle Sup Forums :DDDDDDDDD

>I would immediately hire a lawyer, and claim he headbutted me, and that I can't hear out of that ear anymore
This

You must be baiting, Sup Forums is full of utter fucking retards case in point.

You don't actually take this place seriously do you?

>this is the average Sup Forumsack you're discussing with
A fucking fedora edgelord manlet kike......who knew ?

2017 Janitors are cucks and faggots.

Where were you when a based paki starting blaring shadilay and nazi music so loud on stream that you can't hear the crowd?

Oh wait you can be there right now HE'S STILL DOING IT

UND DAS HEIßT

link to stream pls

What a time to be alive!
Thank you based Shia

KEK

livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player?width=0&height=0&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false

>le right wing are the aggressive ones DEBUNKED

Reminder that this is Shia's ((ART)) project, he's an actor who is doing a literal ((job audition))

hewillnotdivide.us/
theres a shitskin playing pol themes hewillnotdivide.us/

hewillnotdivide.us/

ERIKA

LOL how is this nigga playin music and these dumb niggas be still chanting?
Is this real meme magic?

brown privilege

He announced it on 8/pol/ you fucking sheep.

Look at the other people from Sup Forums who visited Shia's "art project". They look fairly normal.

Holy shit praise kek. My fucking sides.

No, the speaker is too close to the mic, they barely hear a thing, and this dude is probably being beaten to the death by Shia because everybody's starting at one point.

Where's the youtube stream?

checked and thanked

OH SHIT THEYRE PLAYING SHADILAY

Shia dancing to Shadilay... He'll be red-pilled eventually.

youtube.com/watch?v=HrhsathgM3Q&feature=youtu.be

This is honestly what happens to them pretty much anywhere they express their beliefs.

Some god playing the kebab removal song at 12 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=XFzjfHto78o
remove kebab
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Lol this nigga has to be doing something to keep this fuckers laughing. Or at least someone else.

I hope to see some explanation about what's going on because it kinda looks disturbing.

How will Shia react if I spray his camera with paint?

scream even harder

I do nigga. I been here since day one. I'm trying to get a hold of the situation now. I went play some games for a couple hours.

I wanna get a sitrep. I'm just going off what I'm seeing and hearing nigga.

Just getting a sit rep nigga.

You'll have to fork out for a flight to NYC first

Van Damme is red pilled...thats all that matters.
youtu.be/N0yMX0vPvzI

>White supremacist
>for saying Praise Kek

Always enjoy miserable fedoralord gettig BTFO

holy shit the honorary white man just got raped by shia

Rip based user

it just looks like two retards yelling at each other. who is supposed to be getting destroyed?

I might have to assassinate shia boys.

Why?

The nazi guy because he is the physically intimidated one. Shia is still a piece of shit, though.

This will only make Sup Forumstards look like the villains.

just opened the stream. wtf happened. There was tumult. Shia went crazy again?

>based Shia Labeouf

You are a giant faggot.

kek

Im so confused they are now dancing together in the background.

what is shias best movie?

id say Holes

Rape dancing him now.

Probably replace it with tax money

The black nazi guy and Shia are basically "shitposting" at each other with all these dances and hugs and licks
Shia doing this for lulz and to contain the rage.
The nigger guy is probably doing this not to get murdered by the crowd.

>Holes
it was shit

it's fury

Chubby is having a hard time getting his words out.

>based
>Shia
>kek
>Top Kek

He's trying to institute... SHIA LAW!

No matter what we do, we'll be portrayed as the villains.

i want to see a fight

checked

its bound to happen if this thing goes on for 4 years

Shia is also a fucking weirdo himself.

nymphomaniac

How many days til Shia gets arrested?

fuck this nigger

>implying shia isn't holding him down until the police arrives
HELP HIM

I just saw that Shia LeBeouf is only 5'9" himself. That guy he's yelling at can't be much taller than 5'5". Shia should stop picking on that defenseless guido manlet.