Don't fall for MGTOW

Guys I think I figured it out.
Today I was thinking about how I'd achieve world domination. Or at least gain control over some country like Algeria and become powerful enough to wipe out Islam there.
I figured military was not an option, I'd just create incredibly violent rebels and terrorists. So I figured I should just become Rothschild rich and buy the whole land.
But the problem was that I'd never even make enough money to buy everything and prices will rise the more land I wanna buy. And eventually I'll hit those people that resist because they'd never sell their home because they'd want to inherit it to their children.
So I figured I would need to make sure these people wouldn't want children anymore and would also lead a lifestyle that makes them want to spend a lot of mone so I could make the money back by placing my corporations there. And then it hit me.
This is exactly happening in the west. Someone's spreading propaganda to make people want live jusr for spending money and they want to make them believe that children are a burden. They want to indoctrinate into people that only a childfree lifestyle would make you happy and that if you had a million dollars you should spend it all on consumption until you die and leave nothing behind.
MGTOW, Abortion, Gay Lifestyle, alternate lifestyles, feminism, fear of overpopulation, they all share one common denominator: They all prevent people from having kids.

No kids makes people spend more money and disregard the future. They rather want to live in rent than owning their own house and slowly but steadily the powerful clans in the world own all real estate their is and become richer and richer. This is a race about literally owning as much earth as you can and they try to make you not even participate in the race to win.

DONT BELIEVE THEIR LIES. REMEMBER THE TRADITIONAL VALUES. REMEMBER YOUR MOST INHERIT WISH TO FOUND A FAMILY AND LEAVING A FUTURE TO YOUR KIDS. REMEMBER HOW LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO WORK.

BUMP
THIS IS TOO IMPORTANT

Japan's >the feeling of being cummed inside meme is a battle against this

Good text Hans. Think most of Sup Forums are intelligent enough to understand this though, hopefully.

Sup Forums is how I learned about MGTOW in the first place

I was aware of the overpopulation thing for a while. The West is always complaining about "muh Earth" while China, India, the PI, and Islamic nations pour out children and the West says nothing. Additionally, the West imports those people because their populations are shit.

Don't worry user. I'll be having children. White, blue-eyed, blonde/red haired children

yes I agree, but what do you think about the high cost of divorce? I want kids but I want them to be mine. How do you feel about paying surrogates to have kids and then they are yours and they couldn't be taken away in a divorce and you would never be legally obligated to pay child support/alimony. You would always just be able to take care of your kids

It's always been a beta thing

I'll collaborate too, but let me reassure my financial situation. To not be a debt slave is first and foremost for me.

This is why divorce used to be impossible. It just destroys a family and turns them into consumption driven individuals again. Marriage was supposed to be something eternal. A bond between a man and a woman to build a future together and pass it down to their kids. All given up for the possibility to live a life in vain again. If I want to conquer muslim countries, I'm gonna need to teach them what divorce is, too.
(((They))) want to make you believe marriage is something terrible and something to be afraid of.

Secure myself>Secure my family>Secure my country>Secure the west

You forgot to mention this is targeting white people. If you are brown feel free to mgtow.

MGTOW is actually pretty healthy, but I might have understood it wrong.
It's about becoming the best variant of yourself, and thus improving your skills and intelligence. I find it great, and actually I think women prevent us a lot from improving ourselves, or engaging into risky activities that can turn out to be amazing experiences.

For example, you don't quit your job and start a business at the other end of the country when you live with your girlfriend and you've settled together.

However, the goal is also to get a woman that matches your ambition, because you'll be more attractive as a result of being a busy successful man.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

This makes me wonder... why is it only working on white people?

What's the difference, how is such a broad propaganda attack only targeting a specific group without directly adressing the group?

Nice thumbnail

Technically it works on higher IQ people which effects most whites, but also has a devastating disgenic effect on minority communities.

here I've got it

As long as the law is against me, fuck it

A lot of people opted in for comfiness before our nations was overwhelmed by "refugees". And honestly, that wasn't a problem. As long as the nation stays pure and with integrity intact, the number of children is not a problem. I think in the light of the obvious possibility that the race could become extinct, this directed propaganda is just less effective. For many other reasons; for example if you today opt to be a MGTOW your taxes ARE going to women who decide to raise kids on their own. You can not stop this. How much you even despise this fact. So you are essentially cucked either way. The other reason is that the comfiness is based on material wealth. Once you don't have that, you have less distractions from consumption. And lastly, raising kids will become rediscovered, culturally, as the way to lead a meaningful life.

Other races has not been subjected to the same conditions that the western, white population has been. It will be interesting to see them fall victim to it. In fact, it is warfare and I honestly think that we should use it in the future once our white lands are secured.

nu-pol seems to advocate for MGTOW so no. Really good post Hans i'm going to screen shot it.

Thanks.

MGTOW was cool until r9k fags ruined everything.

t. Anita Sarkeesian

I love fucking hot women but skipping the work part.

>Give us more children, Ahmed is having a sexual emergency and Sclomo needs more taxes
No thanks m8, you can give them yours if you want though.

The government can take them away and hand them directly to the mudslimes if you support UKIP here too btw

Their women don't have any rights so it all doesn't matter to them because their wifes are still loyal and make a lot of children.

How to stop muslims from spreading:
>Make muslim speak up for themselves and challenge authority
>turn muslim men into cucks and force them to accept gays
>make them do abortions and make them divorce.

Basically we can use all weapons (((they))) use to our advantage

>DONT BELIEVE THEIR LIES. REMEMBER THE TRADITIONAL VALUES. REMEMBER YOUR MOST INHERIT WISH TO FOUND A FAMILY AND LEAVING A FUTURE TO YOUR KIDS. REMEMBER HOW LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO WORK.

NOBODY FUCKINS SCREAMS AT ME NIGGA! NOT EVEN ON THE FUCKING INTERNET! WHERE YOU AT? I'M GONNA KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS PUNK! YOU MADE A BIG FUCKING MISTAKE AND NOW YOU'RE DEAD BITCH!!!

I'M NOT SCREAMING I'M JUST HOLDING UP AN IMAGINARY MEGAPHONE
SORRY FOR CONFUSION!

A good part of MGTOW are men who have divorced and men who never even get girlfriends. The first group already gave it a shot and the second for all intents and purposes could not be MGTOW and things would be the same. Telling thee people to change does nothing.

what is this social media platform?

While your concerns are legitimate, the arrived way too late.

Besides
>Mgtow
>preventing people from having kids
I'm sorry, what is surrogacy?

You're shilling for the vaginal jew. As long as we can't take it out of the equation, we can't do anything

>Oy vey, goy, you're not falling for the vaginal jew,
>Oy gevalt, the goyim are not reproducing

It's no less than a smokescreen, really. Put "wimminz" in puppy mills and you'll see birthrates coming back up like a motherfucker. Or, remove their right to vote to make it one per family and you'll see chane

Messed up, meant (((Wimminz)))

>How life is supposed to work
Advanced societies have low birthrates because once you stop looking at women as cows it is kind of difficult to fuck them with no remorse like an animal.

Once you are deanimalized it is hard to go back.

Involution only possible through war.

Japan is not cucked and there is no genocidal propaganda going on, and yet it has low marriages and births rates. On the other hand, mudslimes are still in the middle age, and Africans are still in the bronze age, so they don't have these problems.

Here's why I'm apprehensive about doing more than fucking women:

a) I never had success until I became a superficially charming asshole. Kindness, intelligence, principles, hard-work never got me anywhere. Do I really want to get old with a partner who only likes me for my abs, nice clothing, and bank account, but rolls their eyes when I want to show who I really am as a person?

b) Witnessing their epic degeneracy. I'm from a good background, yet I have countless quotes and stories:

1) Friend got invited to fuck a pregnant girl
2) Witnessed smart girls talking about how you have to wait few years while dating a guy before asking them to open up the relationship, and how sex with one guy is boring.
3) Was about to kiss a girl on a date once, but her mouth smelled really strongly like latex. I.e. she probably had been sucking a condom'd dick only hours before.
4) The way 90% women openly talk about how they would fuck what ever celebrity.
5) Girl with PhD told me she would love to have a threesome but not with her fiance.
6) Lawyer girl told me she had 'lovers from every continent'.
7) Was at a party and a girl was explaining how she could never use Tinder 'cause its beneath her. Yet I had seen her on Tinder while swiping like a week before.
8) Seen many good men taken advantage of in divorce courts.
9) Fucked a bunch of 'good girls'.
10) Had an ex that wanted to get back together. Few days into the process I throw gum into the trash bin of her apartment's toilet and see a fresh condom there.
11) I know two girls who have faked getting raped.
12) Walking through the city at 3 am on a Saturday and seeing dozens of coal-burners with the thuggest niggas
13) Knowing how many women fuck their bosses

So much more but this list is getting repetitive and boring.

Pic related: me on Tinder

Quite the interesting proposal.
What is your take on this Israel?
If you are here.

That's why you need to have a girl between 20-22 that has only had 1 or 2 boyfriends and redpill her.
Then you can marry her.

Also your frequentations are pretty degenerate, and being on tinder is degenerate.

Its degenerate but I do have principles. I never flirt with women in relationships. I never cheat. I never sleep with a cheater. I never talk openly about sleeping around, except with close friends. I don't go to many parties or clubbing (few times per year). If I find a girl like you described I will marry her and be monogamous.

I do flirt with women in relationship when I feel like, because I'm pretty sure somewhere in my ancestry a woman was stolen from another man.

Maybe I'm an idealist, but being cheated on is very often a result of your behaviour (being beta, particularly). If you aren't beta, you are basically safe.

Yeah definitely, but unless you are ultra-Chad, women will always pressure you to be more of a beta if you're in a relationship with them. If they succeed and you aren't man enough to stand up for yourself, they lose respect and will probably cheat. The problem is that its way easier nowadays for women to do this. 15 years into a marriage they start giving all kinds of ultimatums about how you need to do this or that or they will divorce you.

Yeah no, it starts very early in a relationship. You see very quickly if she likes taking control over you. It doesn't start after 15 years of marriage.
I strongly avoid this kind of woman.

I agree, however the bitchy behaviour is proportional to their feeling of power. That usually peaks when the kids are teenagers, the man has a lot of savings and a house, and all the wife's friends are getting divorced as well.