A Hollywood Jew's fucking purpose

This fucking movie "a dogs purpose" promotes reincarnation. I mean what the fuck is this Pagan bullshit Hollywood is trying to push??? The fucking media is once again trying to poison the minds of our youth with this stupid shit. Link to video------>fox6now.com/2017/01/19/movie-a-dogs-purpose-under-fire-after-tmz-publishes-leaked-video-of-german-shepherd/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs_-lUkYK1U
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Barsi#Abuse_and_murder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If anything gets reincarnated, I would hope that it's the good doggos. Some are too good to only live 12 years.

you sound like westboro baptist pooftas crying about harry potter promoting witchcraft. fuck off back to the bronze age ya simpleton poofta

SAGE

Can't it just be a nice dog movie with no jewish conspiracy attached to it?

Please? Just this once?

>no fun allowed
>if you enjoy yourself it's because THE JEEEEEEEEWWWSSS

I have a pupper and I always wonder if he was someone else before. I am always a Christian too.
Also fuck off it's a just a movie about dogs
I bet you're too scared to watch inuyasha

Dogs don't go to heaven so either you let them get reincarnated or you're saying they go to hell
and if you think dogs go to hell then I want 2 beat you up.

Dogs go to heaven there was already a movie about this idiot

>JIDF

You sound like a deranged PTA Mom.

Only a muslim would get triggered by a movie about puppers

Dogs are pure they aren't protestant.

Wow fuck off with your fake news

Fuck off PETA faggot

They do control at least 60% of Hollywood. Watching them is consenting to being brainwashed.

Jews are the reason I don't have a gf

Lmfao this is the movie where the Jews were forcing a dog to swim just to make them shekels and only save him when he's finally under the water.

Thank you Sup Forums

Thank you so mucb

And you don't sound brainwashed, regurgitating the same shit you read here without thought?

Amazing.

>Dog of 12 years died a few months ago
>Not over it yet
>Still cry when the thought of her
>Struggling to accept she is gone
>Still struggling to accept I will never see her again
>Movie fucks with my head ; tells me she will be reincarnated into my next dog
Kind of upsetting desu fampai.

This. Not everything is subversion. It's just obvious that they're trying to pander to kids. It's gonna make a shit ton of money.

That movie was fucking bizarre.

There's nothing wrong with paganism you spiritual Semite.

Jews can be put into dog's food.

>Dogs don't go to heaven
That's bullshit

What happened with that thing where they saw someone forcing a dog into the water fir some shot.

What happened with that thing where they saw someone forcing a dog into the water for some shot.

Nope. I actually did research on this. Having minorities exerting a disproportionate amount of power is one of the worst things that can happen to a country. Study the history of Africa and the Middle East for more info.

> JIDF/Useful Goyim
> Trying this hard

I wonder if the cute doggy survived. He was so scared and went under so quick. Did these 'trainers' not realize the wave machines will hamper his ability to swim. wtf Such idiots. This is the part in the movie where it would be totally acceptable to use cgi.

Rocks don't go to heaven either, jackass.

You mean this dog?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs_-lUkYK1U

Fucking filth. I hope these people fall into a pressurized vat of boiling liquid shit.

>Desperate shilling

>flag

>rake

It might just came back as something else.

Dying loved ones fucks with your head for a long while.

As a proud christian this movie is absolutely awful to show to kids. Atheists should agree as well.

It promotes that your furry best friend doesn't actually die, but actually keeps coming back forever. For a child, it's not a long stretch to then extend this to people, that people don't actually die and keep coming back.
Now you have a child that thinks death isn't real. Either they end up a brainwashed hippie or namaste nut, or they have a hard day and commit suicide because they just want to start over.

This movie is liberal sheltering at the maximum caliber. Can't let our kids know about death, nope, shelter them from anything real then wonder why they turn into useless sjw freaks later in life.

It's called some chick fucking up the website and making me double post you stupid wog. Go search it up, it's really that simple or is your half nigger brain inhibiting that?

>defending a Jewish company abuse of dogs, the last line of defense to go against them and their slave horses

>not knowing of the war on dogs that has them getting weaker and deformed.
>making them afraid of fireworks and menial stuff so u can buy their (((products))) to calm their anxiety and fears (which are so prevalent now)

Good goy, fucking idiot

Are dogs Buddhist?

Gas the cats, pussy war now!

Movie got canceled.

Today I will remind them.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Barsi#Abuse_and_murder

Except the movie got shut down by leftist kikes.

It doesn't matter, This movie is dead on arrival because of the dog abuse TMZ video

Well fugg. That's fucking terrible.

What was the deal with that? They beat a pupper?

What if doggies suddenly became to intelligant over night and took over the world? Would you bow to your dog masters?

true, rocks are soulless sinners.

no, they put it in water when it didnt want to be in water.

see

Scroll up.

>to

>i always wonder if he was someone else
Written proof that the Jews have already infiltrated and manipulated your thought process.

>This fucking movie "a dogs purpose" promotes reincarnation. I mean what the fuck is this Pagan bullshit Hollywood is trying to push???

t. Westboro Baptist Church

FIRST PERSON SHOOTER MULTIPLAYERS WHERE YOU RESPAWN AND ANY VIDEOGAMES THAT USE MAGIC IS ALL PAGAN DEVIL NONSENSE!

You're looking way too much into this for a movie that will be forgotten a week after it came out.

Science has proven that matter and energy cannot be destroyed, only change forms.

Please post your study that proves reincarnation is impossible.

>triggered by a children's movie

oh user how weak willed you are

Please show proofs that your OS stays alive if you smash your computer.