Barron "Im tired, you're fired" Trump

>call the presidential son country’s first homeschool shooter
>get suspended indefinitely
>kek

nice to see the tolerant left getting beaten with their own weapons

Guys. Jokes are jokes. No one is above being ridiculed. Also shame on SNL for suspending her.

Make stupid jokes, get stupid prizes.

You're gonna learn that both sides are overly-sensitive pieces of shit.

>that writer's nose
>last name is "Rich"

um, guys

A ten year old child? No.
Also it was a lame joke that wasn't funny nor did it make any sense.

I already knew that, but thanks. The reason I come to Sup Forums is to see the right being sensitive little bitches.

You call that a joke? Lol now that's a joke

popular threads on this very board celebrate the deaths of 10 year old children.

Fuck you nigger.

I don't think she should be fired from her career, but I know that the leftists do the same to right winged people and hollywood doesn't hire conservatives so I feel little sympathy.

>the tweet isn't in this thread

this is a bad imageboard

People make fun of a 4 year old girl with some horrible physical diease that makes her look like an alien. Trump's kid is set for life. Status means nothing when it comes to comedy. Nothing is off limits. Also, a joke doesn't have to be funny to still qualify as a joke.

The only joke here is your shithole of a country.

it's standard practice to not bring the children of the president into political matters, there's a reason you've only heard good things or neutral things about obama's kids.

Not kids, though.

That's bullying when you pick on someone younger.

>some useless, filthy petrol-sniffing nigger from /leftypol/ is lecturing us on how to behave

Lmao, neck yourself, subhuman. Good riddance to that cunt, I hope some die-hard Trump supporters rape her as punishment.

Oy fucking vey

She was right desu famnazilia

Oh look suddenly Sup Forums isn't all about freedom of speech

SNL needs to suspend their entire writing staff indefinitely.

But it's funny. Maybe it's not hilarious but kind of funny. Censoring humor is one of the stupidest things ever

I wouldn't give a shit if people made fun of Obama's kids. They are JOKES. Comedians also have no obligations to comply with these standard practices. In fact, they should go against it.

Christ's sake, isn't this board called Politically INcorrect? Bunch of whiny faggots.

>Barron "it's made my day, you're suspended without pay" Trump
>Barron "make a funny, lose your money " Trump
>Barron "Katie Rich is now my bitch " Trump

>let's wait until this blows over
>make a big deal about how good you are by apologizing
>it's good for ratings

Nobody fucking cares, they've been doing this to us for ages, now their own policies are backfiring on them.

I'm all for free comedy if BOTH SIDES agree to stop censoring each other.

They need to suspend the show indefinitely.

Those niggers probably have a higher IQ than the average Serb.

dude it's a fucking 10 year old, and for that matter making a joke like that about one of obama's kids would have received the exact same reaction.

This guy gets it

They're not Obama's kids, they are adopted or hired actors.

A fag and a tranny can't have kids.

See, that was a joke about the former head nigger in charge and his tranny "wife," not the kids.

It's just ironic to see it happen to the very people who promote it.

Just wait until 2036. God Emperor Barron will have the bitch executed.

>be Canadian
>be poor

Lmao, cry more, subhuman.

What was the joke?

Says the chinaman

KEK wills it!

Rape and murdered by niggers?

You guys claim to better than the SJWs but you are just as bad. Repeating that it's a 10 year old is not really an argument.

Drain the swamp actually refers to SNL.

Oy gevalt, can't you take a joke goyim?

>The Trump lineage will lead us to the cyberpunk timeline

Can't wait

How many people have the left cracked down on career-wise for saying the wrong thing?

Now they're being held to their own standards, hoisted by their own petard

how is ridiculing someone for what they said the same as not allowing them to speak?

It will be done!

i never called for anyones job. im just laughing that she got fired. i dont give a fuck what she says i wouldnt be a faggot and try to get somebody fired. i am going to laugh about it though.

Funny how? What's funny about Barron? You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like Barron is a clown, he amuse you? He makes you laugh, He's here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How is Barron funny? How the fuck is Barron funny, what the fuck is so funny about him? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

I actually agree with you. Jokes should bascially have no limits. I also actually thought what she said was pretty funny. But I believe the reason Sup Forums celebrates this as a win is because of what was already stated. They are getting a taste of their own medicine.

I still don't know. Barron isn't even home schooled

that woman is very Jew-y looking.

The thing is, the joke wasn't funny. You can say offensive things (like Louis ck saying nigger) but if it isn't funny, then it's just offensive. Bad comedy gets torn down and rightfully so.

Jokes on you im a fascist

I was always about freedom of speech and freedom of comedy especially. But I know if this happened six months ago where a SNL writer took a shot at the President's kid, the entire left would freak the fuck out and that would be the end for that writer.

So in this instance, burn this fucking cunt at the stake.

When does Trump get suspended for sickening Melania treatment ?

And this is why Australia has top banter.

Silence HDI peasant.

except for the fact that it literally is a standard media convention. to not really even mention the kids of the president, that is.

the first lady is voluntarily putting herself up to it. the president is putting himself up to it. the kids, by definition being under 18, have no choice in it. therefore, out of respect they're left out of media coverage. at most you might see a picture or two, these kids deserve semi-normal lives as well.

make a joke about the kids of the president for all i care, just don't use your status to boost it and play it around in the media.

She's free to make the joke, her employer is also free to suspend her if they don't like it.

>calling a ten year old a school shooter to be

this is a pretty shitty thing to say on many levels

This.
For once a leafpost that is not a shitpost.

Aye, it was a dark time.

Emu purge is coming soon, just you watch.

It doesn't make any fucking sense Ching Ching

This. The joke was stupid but she shouldn't be suspended for it. Have we become the jews? Because that's pretty politically correct of us.

>That NOSE she has
>That JEW NOSE she has
>The JEWS knows the NOSE

/trite

this

I'm all for censoring the left until they agree to stop censoring us. They started this bullshit, these are the same type of people that took MDE Presents World Peace off the air, frankly I don't care about shitlibs getting their careers ruined by their own policies.

good for you lad

Fuck off, retard.
We can use their own tactics to destroy them.
I don't care that people make fun of Barron Trump. The guy is going to be a millionaire when he grows up. He is going to live a better life than I can ever imagine. Don't care.

What I do care about is that liberals are running their mouth and getting very little backlash, meanwhile conservatives get attacked and their lives destroyed for the most minor shit.

Every chance you can take to hurt liberals you should take, at least until the playing field has been leveled. Once they are scared for their careers and lives you are going to see a lot of liberals suddenly go ''oh boo hoo, everything should be free game'' and suddenly they all become fucking free market libertarians.

You must really have nothing good going on in your life if you come here for that reason. Wew

oh my god my fucking sides

>Implying it was pol that did anything

Who the fuck defends that filthy leftist whore? Yea we "joke" about everything here, we "joke" on fucking Sup Forums, not on the official twitter from the perspective of an public person. Was that a fucking joke anyway? Where's the joke in calling the 10 yr old son of a president a future school shooter? I don't get it, because there's nothing to get. That was a fucking humiliating insult for the fucking kid, the only correlation with a "joke" was made because the whore working for SNL.

She said that because she, and her filthy kind, are used to saying everything without any consequences, but when someone says something back they try to silence the free speech.

I liked that she said that. It's free speech. I also liked that she payed for it, which up until now, western leftist wouldn't even have dreamed of, and I like that too, because free speech is not consequence free.

And now some faggots are going with we are triggered? Piss off.

>Rich

That's Reich in original

I love Japanese posts. Just wanted to put that out there.

And I agree she should've been sacked.... all school shooters are white huh.. so let's imagine if someone had tweeted about Barack Obama's girls.. the first high school single mums in the white house.

I agree, everything is fair game when it comes to jokes. SNL is retarded.

Its hilarious to see the left eating its own, though

>Suspended indefinitely

>More like suspended until you all forget and find something else to complain about

Don't let people use your terrible attention span against you Sup Forums

The joke is actually really good. 'Homeschool shooter' is a clever and simple joke.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Libniggers wanna ruin lives over stuff that offends them? We'll ruin their lives right back. Karma's a bitch, nigger faggot.

Not my threads

#NotAllPolacks

What's the fucking joke?

His name is pretty funny.

>jokes have no limits
Sure, but SNL is not some edgy comedy club. It is network television. You can't be an edgelord and work for SNL. You can be an edgelord before you work there, and you can be an edgelord after you leave, but you can't really get away with much edge while on staff and keep your job. They want just want people who can impersonate pop culture personalities and archetypes.

Not really, murdering one or two people in your home ain't a school shooting.
It was kind of just a snarky comment

White kids are the only one's who shoot up schools.
Barron is home-schooled
2+2=5
LOL

nah I'm on holidays and it's late.

Okay Katie you can turn off your proxy now, we get it

>people say Sup Forums are hypocrites YadaYada
>Sup Forums didn't fire her, SNL did

>They are getting a taste of their own medicine.

You're not supposed to indulge in the very things you hate about your enemy. Fuck SJWs, but this is why I don't pick sides in this stupid cesspool of hypocrisy. Everything the PC side does, Sup Forums would do too if it had the chance. All arguments here are hollow. Both are scumbags.

Barron is such a bae, I really hope he turns out handsome and not uggo like his brothers.

[everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering ching-chong prick ya. user, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, dog-eater. You may fold under questioning.

Barron isn't White he's ARYAN
You peasant

>I-I like y-you mister Japan! N-Not like... Y-You're above me or anything b-but your posts are so g-good~

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

And that's why your country is on the way to join Africa. Please don't bring that shit here.

Are you by chance a fucking leaf? All of this is starting to make sense

you'll find that the leftists are overly sensitive pieces of shit and the right wing is using their own tactics against them. Also, infighting on the left..

Kek 10/10 underrated

So is the outrage over racism or that he's ten?