Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ

Kek, burgers are truly the most degenerate people in the world.

Anyone that would get an abortion for a healthy baby is subhuman trash that doesn't deserve to reproduce anyway.

reeeee if we can't see it, it aint real!

I guarantee that if a pro-life man was forced to pay child support for a baby he didn't mean or want to have because the mother decided to keep it they would change their tune on abortion real quick and insist that the decision be left exclusively to the father.

Real easy to say people should suffer the consequences of their actions when it's not your life and money on the line.

JUST IN, CAMERAS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE IDEA THAT A PERSON IS A PERSON
HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTT

I believe in equal reproduction rights. Abortion should be allowed if both parents consent. If one parent doesn't consent then they should be allowed to "Opt-out" of the fetus' life completely and the one who wanted the kid should get full and sole parental rights.

If women are allowed to terminate a pregnancy, men should be allowed to refuse child support. The same way women could opt out of being a mother should be available for men as well. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

responsibility? no?
dont stick your dick inside if you cant take responsibility.

>How statistics pushed the idea that blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes

Don't allow a dick to be stuck into you if you are just going to terminate the pregnancy. Responsibility goes both ways.

Abstaining from sex is easy to say when you're a virgin, mr weeb english teacher

it's abhorrent but I'm not going to object to my political opponents voluntarily culling themselves from the population

You're just projecting your will to absolve yourself of responsibility

serious question Sup Forums i'm always exceptic about pro-life people, what should a woman do in case of being raped and getting pregnant?

i have a kid on the way, might be the reason why this thread kinda pisses me off.
sure.

babies aren't people either
...are people people?

Wrong. Being pro-life is about believing in personal responsibility. If someone doesn't want a baby, it's their responsibility, and no one else's, to either practice abstinence or provide their own protection, knowing that protection isn't perfect, if they want to take the risk of having sex. If they fail to be responsible with regard to sex, then it's their own fault that they have to live with the consequences of their own actions without blaming anyone else. The problem with modern society is too many people have forgotten the meaning of responsibility.

That is the kind of rhetoric used to justify genocide.

>Yes, they may look like human beings, but they're actually not humans!

what the flying fuck

my sister had 3 abortions. it saved her alot of money and time

I would rather aborted fetuses be allowed to come to term, then infanticided than allowed to come to term and not infanticided.

Abortion is just a way to make it humane.

Keep the child, of course.

There is no situation in which adoption is not preferable to murdering the unborn child.

Take the morning after pill before anything even happens.

I'm not the best person to ask because I'm 100% pro-choice (My only liberal view point).

I see no benefit to ANYBODY by bringing a child into a home where it is unwanted.

And I don't believe "just put it up for adoption lul" because there are plenty of unwanted children who just get bounced between foster homes until they're 18 then dumped on the streets.

have the fucking baby because she doesn't have the right to murder someone cuz
>waaaah I got raped
>muh feelings
even if a woman was legitimately raped (a rare occurance)
then that still doesn't negate the fact that that new human being that is about the born has the right to life
and right to life supercedes all other rights.

Get an abortion? Very few are against it in the case of rape. Or just take the abortion pill to avoid having it physically ripped out and killed.

i really don't get it, what about responsability? what about the father's responsability? why did other people decide wether that woman should have children or not? it's just idiotic to go through that suffering to give birth to a rapist's child. what if she risks dying because of that baby, what about all the money she's gonna have to spend anyways even if she gives it away?

>If they fail to be responsible with regard to sex, then it's their own fault that they have to live with the consequences of their own actions without blaming anyone else.
Which is why women shouldn't force child support out of men. If they can't raise the child, they could still terminate it.

So they should be killed then, I suppose?

Do you also support euthanising the homeless and the disabled?

Serious question, if I poison a pregnant woman and she loses her baby, that's not murder right? Or does it depend on the state?

It's a double murder.

Mel is alpha af

May you be adopted by a neglectful welfare qween in your next life.

The disabled 100% yes.

The Atlantic is the most Jewy Jew publication to have ever Jewed Jewishly. I think there's literally only two non-Jewish writers on staff.

Good goy, abort those white children.

Heh

Does the child not deserve to live? After conception it is no longer just the mother's body. Inside her lies the seed of a life, and to destroy it is no different from murder.

She shouldn't reproduce at all

I would rather that than not to be permitted a life at all.

you most likely won't be able to if you were really raped, maybe you wound up in a hospital, not being counscious and all.

brit, they are not the same, in this case the woman had no desire to bring anyone to the world let alone of being raped, so the woman has 0 responsability towards that 'baby' inside of her, she has responsability to herself first.

Do you seriously believe that a fetus has the same worth as developed person?

Also, is it not more humane to kill an unwanted child rather than force it into an existence of either neglectful parents or the abusive adoption system?

Seriously, abortion laws aren't fucking rocket surgery. The debate is only kept alive with appeals to emotion for the purpose of keeping the populace divided.

Being unwanted or adopted is always better than never being born. Put yourself in a fetus' position. Would you rather be killed or allowed to live, when you always have the choice of killing yourself later on, if your life is so bad? Pro-life is about giving the choice to the baby, not making the choice for him.

And consequently double think.

Your sister sounds like a whore

So all kids who are put up for adoption would be better off dead? Is that seriously what you're suggesting?

I'm pretty staunchly pro-life woman and after talking with my husband about the topic a great deal we've both come to the conclusion that a woman should abort if a rape results in a pregnancy. In my opinion, she should also be responsible for getting herself to a hospital immediately, having one of those rape kit tests done, and beginning weekly blood tests to detect a pregnancy as early as possible if one occurs, that way the abortion can be done at a point before the baby has really begun to develop around 6 weeks.

Anybody who gets pregnant "on accident" (like saying you only meant to hold your kids head underwater when you "accidentally" drowned them) should not be allowed to abort. It's disgusting that men and women are allowed to carelessly form human life for the sake of like 12 minutes of genital pleasure, and kill that life because it's an inconvenience. I believe anyone who consented to creating human life needs to take responsibility for it.

Why should we kill someone merely for being imperfect? What purpose does that serve?

Where is the cutoff point, also? Is it then not justified to eliminate those with autism? Further, why not those with low IQs, or those who are ugly?

Once you justify murder in one respect, it's not a steep climb to justify it in a number of other ways.

not sure why people are so happy to send babies to purgatory. if you don't want a child try not having sex.

Does a baby? Infant? Toddler? Child?

Absolutely.

But what if the woman was raped? Does she have to take care of her rapist's baby?

It doesn't matter whether or not the woman WANTED it. The fact of the matter is that aborting that foetus deprives it of a future it would otherwise have had. Regardless of whether or not you think that future will be good or not, it's still murder and should be illegal.

Do you ever think about all of your long lost nieces or nephews? I'd imagine there in heaven these days.

Are there ever actual cases of a newborn baby not finding adoptive parents though? I'm pretty sure that's a no. If you are pregnant and want to adopt out your child, the options for agencies and connecting with wannabe adoptive parents are endless.

There's three R's where abortion is jusified.

Rape, Race mixing and Retards

I'm Pro-Life and only believe in abortion in cases of genuine rape or incest. As such, I believe that all abortion cases should go to trial before the abortion is performed.

Euthenasia is the wrong word I guess. I just don't think anyone who can't the for themselves from birth should force other people to care for them. Obviously veterans and injured workers are different. But people with children who will never be functional in any capacity shouldn't be forced to care for them.

The majority of people getting abortions are blacks and other minorities. They're still dwarfing white birth rates.

Maybe you should start knocking some white girls up if you want to even catch up.

No, neither does the rapist, and it's technically her own body up until the second trimester and a half.

does the woman not deserve the right to not be raped?

don't get me wrong i'm pro trump and all, and for me rape is RAPE, none of that 'he saw me in a way i don't like it' rape, just RAPE where you are sexually abused without consent.

just think about how when people die, they're just bags of meat, that's a 'baby' before developing a brain and a nervous system, a lump, a piece of meat.

"Burgers"

You mean

(((((Burgers))))))

>rape
Why didn't she take emergency contraception?

you can't argue abortion from a moral stand point you stupid faggot.
people who actually survived abortions tend to be pretty happy that they weren't killed.

and no one is "good" by making the choice to die or live for another person who has no say.
there is absolutely zero moral arguments to be made for abortion.

you either come to terms with the fact that it's murder and argue that population control is more important than morals
or you be a stormkyke and say
>hurr durr it kills niggers so it's good
but those kinds of people usually have accepted that they're evil pieces of shit anyways.

me on the other hand I'm a Christian and I will always be on the side of good and sanctity of life

what about the future the mother had before being raped? fuck it? a child can ruin a life, several lifes in fact, not all life is good user.

Edgy.

we grew up in the hood. life isn't easy like it is for you fucking whites... sometimes shit happens and you gotta keep it movin. don't judge life is hard especially if you from teh hood an shit aint handed to you on a silva platter.. blacks are systematically oppressed by white and not givin good jobs so the white put us in bad situations we gottado wat we gotta do. i know niggaz who sell dope and know its bad;. but they gotta eat and put shoes on they babys little feet.

sorry life aint no disney move.. nigga

Not all, but enough that the Adoption System as it exists today would not be a good enough substitute. If children in the program currently are abused, neglected, molested, even trafficked, than banning adoption will only worsen those issues as there are more children who need homes and less good hearted people to give them one, so they'll be more likely to end up in a traumatic living situation.

>have an abortion
>getting child support for a child that doesn't exist because of abortion

Typical Leaf post

Right, but we don't force parents to care for any of their children. They can be put into care.

There are plenty of severely disabled people who live fulfilling lives. I think it is morally irresponsible for somebody who knows they are likely to produce disabled offspring to conceive a child, but that child should have a right to life like any other.

banning abortion* fuck

>the idea

yup 9 months after getting jizzbombed, full grown people just pop out like magic. the whole swelling stomach uterus thing is a jewish lie to sell you prolife memes.

>Why didn't she take emergency contraception?
In an ideal world, she would have. I'm saying cases that have moved beyond that. A trial should happen before any abortion proving claims of rape.

unfortunately this argument doesn't work too well because half of the autistic faggots on this board are suicidal and wish they were aborted

so government should be the sex police and punish people for casual sex, oookay.

Shoo shoo fake spook.

That doesn't automatically work.

Fucking awesome

Top fucking kek nigger

>how looking at something ruined our narrative

after the first day pill most methods are considered abortion, no?

you most likely won't be able to take a day-after pill if you've been raped, maybe you were also kidnapped too. The point is, it should be an option for this cases.

It makes me upset that leftists turned this into a gendered issue, or how the right turned it into a religious issue. It's a human issue. It's about ripping up and killing a human being for nothing but convenience (yes some women need to get an abortion or they'll die, but that's a small minority). Nobody should have the right to kill a human being. Do they really think old church ladies rally to ban abortion because they want to stifle women's rights? I've never been pro abortion, I would never kill another living being. It's literally China-tier.

>you can't argue abortion from a moral stand point you stupid faggot.

I'm not. I'm arguing it from a practical stand point.

>Mom gets knocked up
>Baby-daddy splits or is deadbeat or both parents are poor or just shitty people unfit to raise a child
>FORCE THEM TO HAVE THE KID BECAUSE JESUSSSSSSSSSS
>Kid grows up in a broken, poor home where it is unwanted because JESUS
>Kid grows up to be a degenerate or a criminal

The mother has no responsibility to keep the child after birth, but she does have a moral responsibility to deliver it.

>set the rules to protect retards

No.

>shit happens

You mean she acted like a whore

why?

how can mirrors be real if our eyes arent real?
makes u think huh?

>tfw gay and pro-abortion because it keeps minorities in check
>straight anti-abortion fags think they're less degenerate than I am

I've read 5 threads like this in the past 5 minutes. How do you deal with the despair? Help me, anons.

yes, past a certain stage. i think once it can feel pain it should be left alone and you have to deal with the consequences i.e. no liberal scrambling. saying murder is okay when it's convenient is basically justifying anyone's murder rationale at any point in the lifespan.

I know. I hate it when they say, "they detest a woman controlling her own body". The issue is that there is a disagreement over whether or not she harbours another human, and if that being has a right to life.

Yeah in my ideal world, I mean in my ideal world people wouldn't need to be policed, they'd have the common sense and decency to either take sex more seriously or learn to own up to the consequences of their actions.

As if abortion will ever be illegal again.

(((The Atlantic))) die goy, die

Applauded

the second great heathen army is on its way