JQ

So I'm in the middle of a philosophical conundrum, Sup Forums. I hate Jews and I want them out of white countries, yet at the same time I hate Israel and I think Israel gives the Jews too much power. I support Palestine 100%.

Which is better, Israel or having them in our countries. Also, how would the deportation to Israel happen?

All the jews in the world will never be rounded up and sent to Israel. It is impossible.

The question should be: how do we get our local jews to put their host country first?

will never happen either

(checked)
Acknowledged. One observation from Trump's campaign: he used Israel to make Jews dance on command. Had he not been so pro-one state solution, I think media and congress would be united against him, rather than the divided confusing jewish climate we find ourselves in today.

I'm guessing gassing (((them))) is the answer.
Yeah I see no other way around it.

I don't think it's an act tbqh. He's an Israeli shill. This is the only problem I have with him.I do not want Greater Israel to come to fruition.

also the media and congress are against him already. the media definitely is. congress will get there soon enough.

(((They))) have such an inflated view of themselves that they feel they have to be in power roles in every society.

why do you think that is? why are they so fucking corrupt and always seek power?

Either gas all the kikes or wait for them to be breeded out. Will take a century.

It's because they have mental issues and need to be put down like the rabid dogs they are.

Gas em

We should encourage all the jews to move to Israel and then cut off Israel from our aid/free weapons/protection/etc. then the muslims will kill them off for us.

Nazi = National Zionism
AshkeNAZI. Coincidence? I think not.

what is a palestine ? city in atlantis?

FUCKING CHECKED. I am LOVING this idea. How do we get on it?

The jews have been around for millennia, I don't think they will simply breed out of existence. Killing them all is the best strategy.

Apparently they buy into their own Marxism bullshit and don't reproduce. Some article mentioned they are in danger. Killing them would make sure of it though.

Tbh, I don't know. I'm not a law maker or a lawyer or anything. But what we could do is feign support for Israel and judaism in general. Basically make Israel trendy and popular. Then we might be able to get the jews to move to Israel but I don't know how we could cut them off from our aid. We would need a leader even more based than Trump I think.

All we can do for now is continue spreading the truth about the jews.

let them keep israel, stop them from expanding and kiking around
either that or gas

>Feigning support for Israel
Outjewing the Jew. Don't know how i feel about this desu

I've heard from the jew who browses Sup Forums that there is a deep divide between liberalist (maxist) jews and the traditionalist (israeli) jews. The jews in our non-jewish countries might be advocates of cultural suicide but Israel is their breeding ground. It's where they all come from. so even if they don't reproduce, there's still new waves of them pouring out from the Israeli ethno-state.

This is the problem with the white race. We still buy into the 'war crime' lie. Everything is fair in war. What the jews are doing to us is not immoral, it's only detrimental to us. It's our job to fight back and win by any means necessary.

Nuke Israel then. That's what WW3 is about right? Mudslimes vs. Zionists. Christians should side with shitskins for that to happen.

I want them all in one place so we can nuke them desu

trips of truth. whites are the nicest race there ever was. We need to stop that shit immediately and we will.

I'm not holding my breath either. I have no reason to believe current POTUS will be any different than past POTUS because repeating pattern. We'll have to wait and see what he does in the face of the big questions.

Agreed. If WW3 comes to be, it should be about wiping Israel from existence.

Why is a Catholic priest (((them)))'d?

If only more of us could understand that.

Which one? A Jew can convert I guess. or it's most likely a mistake

They have been kicked out of every country and they manage to return if not convert to the host culture's religion (((for political purposes))) only to reclaim their Jewish identity generations later, shitty paranoid insular cultural in tact.

They're the fucking kudzu plant of the human species.

how dare they! they need to die immediately.

Nuke Israel is the solution guys. I should've guessed. Carry on.

You words, not mine, Psycho. Staying in Israel would be ideal.

if Jews like Israel so god damn much then they should go to Israel, not like we need them, right?

The one wiping his forehead. He has a giant cross necklace.

its a conspiracy. By the way, its weird that Ashkenazi has NAZI in it, I wonder if the Ashkenazis even know that.

Of course they do. Can't be a coincidence.

RARE

Without Hitler, Israel wouldn't exist. Let that sink in for a minute.

what was the balfour declaration

I heard it was the name of a province in the ottoman empire.
I remember once some nutjob said that there was a state called palestine once and that there was a palestinian people. kek.

Havent been kicked out of many countries in fact.
Mostly form several european countries which acted similair to how contemporary arab dictators act, they blamed everything on jews.

>JIDF
>digits

What did kek mean by this?

How do you get that to be accepted? What do you need in order to establish an otherwise illegitimate, apartheid state?

Death to all jews

So you're saying Hitler was a Jewish plant?

Correct

Why does Sup Forums refuse to take the Israel redpill?
Israel is the continuation of western culture in a new land, they are the only hope for a BLACKED Europe and everyone who wishes to escape the sinking boat. Think 'bout it.

But Israel is the cause of the BLACKED europe

>how do we get our local jews to put their host country first?

"if the jews should ever manage to create in palestine the state of theirs called israel, they will not want to go there themselves, but they will stay in the host countries where they are commiting their various crimes as long as they can possible get away with it, and only then will they take refuge in that state on which it will be impossible to extradite them"

Adolf, 1924

they should be existing in madagascar being bred out and invaded by dindus lñike rhodesia was

history turned out the wrong way

kek confirms hueland correct

His son-in-law is a jewish kid who owns the 666, 5th avenue building in NYC.

Ivanka converted to judaism and adopted the name Yael. Yael means " Nubian ibex" in hebrew. Pic related.

Trump even has a Tree of Life in one of his offices. You can google that out.

This election was nothing but a war between jews. Somehow the goyim believe to be the winners.

no way. got a source for that mr. hue?

Yeah. Occum's razor and all that. What little doubt I have is due to the various high-ranking military public quotes on the matter regarding national security and interest. It's not a well kept secret anymore. And with the push of "America first," I suspect a major catastrophic event will be needed to solidify Israel as an ally in millenials and younger.

>war between Jews
Which Jews won? Did the goyim lose like always?

This is a false dichotomy.

We could just kill them all for real this time.
There's like 15 million Jews in the world, that's it.

That's no secret.

You can check wikipedia yourself. Ivanka and her Husband both have wikipedia pages full of sources.

Good question. I'm not sure yet.

I know that Jared Kushner's father used to be a Democrat but was betrayed and jailed.

He then left prison and started working on his revenge. He made his son marry Ivanka and then convinced Trump to run for president. Jared was Trump main campaign advisor, which is (((odd))) for such a young kid. The truth is, his father is hiding behind the shadows.

I'm not sure what the end game of these people is. But Trump is pushing hard on Zionism. I wonder if we will see Iran finally succumbing to Israel.

>I suspect a major catastrophic event will be needed to solidify Israel as an ally in millenials and younger.

This.

A new 9/11 is coming.

Israeli jews are far less dangerous. They actually work for their own living and eventually realise that they dont need to be parasites on the goyim.

Diaspora jews are actually displeased with israeli jews because they dont think they're subversive enough.

Neither

You have to take Esau by the balls, squeeze the fuck up and tell him to get his ass out of his head and stop trying to pull the entirety of the surviving sons of Abraham that still remember their roots into his incessant manipulations and scheme, because if he didn't remember that was the very reason he was hunted to near extinction and banished from ancestral Israel by his very kinsmen, back when he schemed with the Edomites against Israel!

Also slap Cain across the face at the same time for being such a stupid cunt of a host and to take some responsibility with the fate of his kin, can't feed forever on your descendant blood given that there fewer and fewer of them as times go on.

And remind them both that making Golem doesn't fucking and won't ever work so they might as well stop fucking trying. Afterward if they do change for the better then its allright, if not then we might as well consider them a lost cause at this point.

If you have no idea how Esau and Cain fit into the current context of the children of Israel then you don't know enough and have to deeper your knowledge on Hebrews and their history. Protip: A lot of it is to be figured out and isn't stated outright in the Torah, like the initial bit with Abraham blowing a fuse at his daughters for covering his genitalia, at first it might sound odd but eventually you figure out he blew a fuse because it was that very kind of shame of what we are that cursed humanity out of ''eden'', which isn't even a physical place but more of a state of mind akin some primordial innocence. So basically the Hebrew mytho is that we lost our innocence to be shameful cunts full of guilt, for the better or the worse.

we're just like you. stop being racist

If Jared's father was betrayed, most likely the Jews did it. So by pushing Trump for the presidency, he might take revenge on the leftie Jews who turned him in. This could be good for us goyim. Or Trump means that leftie Jews have taken over the Republican party.

Then why is it illegal to criticize you?

>Or Trump means that leftie Jews have taken over the Republican party.
I'm not sure when it started, but that has been the case for decades.

Russia actually has jewish autonomous region in Siberia. Stalin made it when russian joos that avoided ww2 conscription like plague and were all alive cried about wanting to go to israel to have their own land. Here have nice land in a middle of nowhere, let's see what you can do there with our handsб no goyim or local tribes to exploit. Guess how popular it was.
It's flag is one to the right btw.

>Which is better, Israel or having them in our countries
Neither, the correct solution is to gas them

It's absolutely not an act. Factually Israel belongs to the people who want to live there, and are capable of making it not shit. That is the jews. The Jews are genetically identical to the Palestinians. It's over. Israel is a place for Jews.

Jews. Are. Arabs.

Enough of the deception. Wake up.

So it's not that then. I'm thinking the father wants revenge on the leftie Jews who turned him in. We'll see what happens.

I hadn't considered that idea. I'm going to keep it in mind. They aren't a hivemind, and you can't dumb it down to a false dichotomy. There's a big I'm in it for myself aspect to the equation.

The lands belongs to the Palestinians we all know that kike. Just because a stupid old book says it belongs to Jews, doesn't make it true.

Lol wut

Of course it's to each his own to a certain excent. What were you thinking the father wants?

Hey Sup Forums im new here and was wondering why everyone has a problem with jews. As I said Im new and don't know your stats or reasoning would someone please redpill me?

You're never going to get either Israel to dissolve itself as a country or deport people (Jews) from the countries they have been in for hundreds of years regardless of the ethics. The best we can hope for is to normalize """""antisemitism""""" so-called, meaning making the populace aware of this powerful group that plays the game of self interest and in group preferences while telling everyone else to in the country to act as individual i.e. multiculturalism, international banking, etc.

In short the more people that become aware of what they do and how their culture is incompatible with the way of life of their host countries, the more people will call them on their shit and force them to align and contribute with their host cultures or lose everything.

I prefer Israel.
I don't like muslims and I like having a place where we can eventually send all jews to.
Soros is our main adversary and he's against Israel being a jewish state.
You should know who your enemy really is. A blanket statement does you no good.

GENETICALLY

IDENTICAL

means nothing. Just ask a mudslime.

Isn't this where the final solution thing comes in handy?

THUS we see the crux of the issue!

Mudslime faggots don't want arabs following other religions.

Jews are Marxists. Marxism destroys socities. Jews are set on destroying Europe and the USA. They hate Christian whites because the latter have kicked them out of white countries 109 times throughout history. Anti-semitism has good reasons to exist. Jews own America through the Federal Reserve which they control. 43% of Jews are in the top 1% of the richest in the US. They use their wealth and power for the destruction on western civilization.
The Holocaust did not happen. That's a lie used to establish Israel. Jews own the media, academia, government and banks in the US. That is a good intro to it methinks.

and I love mudslimes.