Why is being lookist and heightist socially acceptable( for women) but to be racist is evil?

Why is being lookist and heightist socially acceptable( for women) but to be racist is evil?

Because society's perceptions are ruled by pleasing and attaining wet hole. Society and the people in it will accept anything no matter how irrational if it approves their chances at wet hole.

>lookist and heightist

Why are you in denial? You don't think these things exist?

>tfw saving up for leg lengthening surgery
I cant believe I'm actually going to such extremes. Cant live as 5'8 for the rest of my life.

DELET

Todd, when are we getting a new obsidian Fallout game?

jesus christ i feel bad for you

it's sort of how you allow dumb idiots to do dumb shit because they're retarded

Except in this case people forgot women are retarded or even worse know they are but make it seem good

Yes please

What do you mean? There's still plenty to enjoy in the masterpiece that is Fallout4!

I need that extra inch to get over 6'6"
do you think its worth going for the surgery or should try stretching on a rack or something. Its not even an inch I need but I dont like wearing faggy shoes with heels.
How many iinches are you looking to get?

Just do some growth exercises.

I started 5 years ago at the age of 16 and now i am 15 cm taller, so it works obviously.

I'm actually 5'8 and 3 / 4, I would be satisfied with 5'11.

not dating a fat chick for your personal preference isn't as hated upon as you think, you'd fucking know this if you ever left your bedroom
height is a preference, short guys are cute AF as long as they aren't autistic and bitter
it's all a meme stop feeling sorry for yourselves, morons

>lookist and heightist
faggist

Says who? People in echo chambers on the internet? Just date who you want. It's not like there are laws dictating that you must date x number of fatties a year or something. Normal people don't give a fuck.

Because only women talk and complain about this

You live a sad existence, If you can't get girls now, you aren't going to get girls after. I'm only 5'7 I've dated 2 girls that were 6 foot, and a model tier girl. Suck it up faggot and be proud of who you are.

nope.

You could wear boots with comforters. No one is going to notice the difference, you could just lie.