Fuck /r/redacted

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5pviex/inside_the_private_chat_rooms_trump_supporters/

look at what these faggot ass dick loving in their mouths gay sjw plebbitors are saying about us

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5pviex/inside_the_private_chat_rooms_trump_supporters/

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/inside-the-private-chat-rooms-trump-supporters-are-using-to?utm_term=.xdybGykq1#.hiN9ezAj3
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5pw2ql/we_broke_the_panama_papers_story_our_next_mission/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/inside-the-private-chat-rooms-trump-supporters-are-using-to?utm_term=.xdybGykq1#.hiN9ezAj3

Buzzfeed article

They fear us

They're afraid

We need to start doing this on Reddit now and being the first to infiltrate all new posts on /r/politics

We have to upvote each other and downvote them all

>plebbit thinks the frogs listen to the americunts
> they think frogfags give a shit what some english speakers are saying on a sudanese checker image board forum
> they think the majority of frogfags even speak enough decent english to be swayed by memes
Oh my days

I don't even see why or how, like, they are STILL blaming Putin even though it's literally Americans, mexicans, engishmen, chinesians, Indians, and fucking Canadians

>The left needs to fight fire with fire. We have found ourselves in a world information war of propaganda and deceit. There is an underground movement of right wing propagandists who realize that the internet can be a powerful tool for manipulating the foolish masses. They created Brexit, they elected Trump, they are targeting France and Germany next, and they will never stop as long as they continue to see the results that they want. This is the real "Ministry of Truth" who manufacture fake news, alternative facts, and memes - propagating them throughout the internet using bots and false personas to create an appearance of popular ideology. These people are conning the world.

they're taking this so seriously holy shit they don't even know this place does everything for laughs

seriously how the fuck did we "create" brexit, or "elect" trump, did we use russian mind control to get all of those votes?

this shit is cracking me up, i can imagine a group of shadowy figures huddled around a table discussing the latest moves of this "four chang", playing a war game to assess strategies and refine tactics, while half a world away a drunk brit is challenging people to fights and is arguing with some guy in australia about how neil armstrong was totally a member of the illuminati

Unironic autism is bad for your health. They wont last long online.

Read this one

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5pw2ql/we_broke_the_panama_papers_story_our_next_mission/

> TLDR For those who don't read it.
It is saying reporters should collaborate and come together against Trump like they did with Panama Papers. This article is not saying they have massive amount of information against Trump they are going to release the way they did with the papers. Trump puts that information out there already for them.

I'm going to go have a shower and then I'll get down to crafting a thread dedicated to wreaking havoc in /r/politics

>m-m-muh russians
They really just eat up any old shit vomited at them by the "media" don't they. Sometimes I feel bad for them, it must suck to be actually this retarded.

The big subs are heavily moderated by autists, everything that receives even just one report will get checked and probably deleted.

Am I really just shitposting alongside Russian paid trolls?

>There is an underground movement of right wing propagandists who realize that the internet can be a powerful tool for manipulating the foolish masses. They created Brexit, they elected Trump, they are targeting France and Germany next,
WHO CONTROLS THE BRITISH CROWN

No. We're like the jannies, we do it for free. Autism is a hell of a fuel.

I love when these faggots say why would we care about France or about women. We want to preserve the beauty and rich history of these European countries and it's rightful people. They act like they have a moral high ground.

They are not laughing anymore

We already do that.

rare flag with rarest beautiful babes

i envy you

We don't do it at a large enough scale, they have like 50 dedicated people that comment on every new article, the names are pretty familiar

We need to attack every single post and dictate the conversation when it gets to the front of /r/politics, so we control what the majority who visit the sub see.

We can do this by down voting all other leftist comments and then upvoting all of our rightist comments, so their comments are buried heavily and ours are the only ones there

Whats up with leafs shilling Discord today?

wat

I dont even like discord

#notallleafs

I think that place is too far gone, normies don't go there either. Been a joke since LONG before Trump.

Shilling the neutral forums makes more sense.

Which are the neautral ones besides redacted?

>why should an American care about France
>France
>The nation with such a rich history of democratic revolts that they invented a device for killing corrupt politicians
>The nation that helped us defeat the British
>The nation that helped us win our sovereignty
>The nation that gave us fine wine, cheese, beautiful architecture, and the most beautiful of the romance languages
>The nation that stood with our troops during the war on terror, despite its foolish reasons
>The nation that suffered along side us after 9/11
>The nation that has endured horrendous Islamic terror attacks for having the audacity to exist

Fuck it. I'm triggered. Jesus Christ I'm actually mad. The world is not a kind place, politics is a dirty game, and when you make a friend you should damn well keep them for life. France is a peer nation, they are an ally nation, our people are not far removed from one another. Despite people being more isolated from one another, interacting only though social media, brotherly love is still a thing. How could any man with a beating heart in his chest not feel sympathy when his long held ally is dealt a dastardly blow. God fucking dammit. White have to stick together no matter the nation. Its literally us against the world.

Yeah that's never happening, It's fucked in there. They'll lock all the comments first if something is fucky. Don't worry, those subs arn't growing much anymore, people are leaving them.

I once went onto one of these subs, clicked a profile, I shit you know the dude who owned the account submitted photos, imagine the most nu-male beta failure, that's them, not even memeing.

>Palestinians,
>owning land

You mean Turkish, Jordanian and British loss of land.