What is the true 9/11 story according to Sup Forums?

What is the true 9/11 story according to Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VG1J86Slkic
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dov_S._Zakheim
kolhamevaser.com/2012/11/an-interview-with-rabbi-dov-zakheim/
concisepolitics.com/tag/rabbi-zakheim-and-trump-trump-says-zakheim-linked-to-ubs-clinton-foundation-scandal/
rense.com/general75/latest.htm
web.archive.org/web/20130511125201/http://www.real-debt-elimination.com/real_freedom/Propaganda/false_flag_attacks/9-11/rabbi_dov_zakheim_zionist.htm
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The jews.

petrol huffing abo detected

They used thermite or something

The jews.

Half the jews, half some crazy muslims did it and the US Gov. let them.

Then there's the retarded fringe that thinks it was a controlled demo.

>petrol
Speak American, faggot.

Harambe did it.

it's called petrol in its huffable form.

Ozymandias' fault

Obama said it best
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VG1J86Slkic

I dont even know but tower 7 is fucking spooky

>DA JUUUS DID IT

Building fell into its own footprint, fires below ground zero for 2 months at extreme heat (also thermite reaction makes its own oxygen) and nanothermite particles were found in the debris.

You're the retard for not atleast considering controlled demo as an option

It was jews.

Pretty obvious it is covered up, look at mythbustes and natgeo programs where these idiots cannot cut through a fucking tin can with thermite and tell me that this isn't blatant psyop, mythbusters may be dumb, but they are not THAT fucking stupid.

The "whole jet fuel cannot melt steel beams" is completely true in the sense that yes, steel will weaken, but it CANNOT melt the steel so it is glowing hot and flowing out of windows before the collapse.

Unfortunately people are unwillingly misinterpreting the meme. Go on youtube, see for yourself the steel pooring out of the windows, it really gets my almonds smoking.

The jews

The juice did it

>he's on Sup Forums and he doesn't know

Israeli Mossad and high-ranking dual-citizen Jews in key positions within the U.S. Government

Was done to generate sympathy for Israel, to get us involved in wars in the Middle East, and to further restrict our freedom

There's the retard

>He thinks buildings fall over like in cartoons

Video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

Das juden.

It wan an illusion the entire time, none of the towers or buildings existed.
The "destruction" was a hologram caused by the Autobots to confuse and terrify humans.
This caused them to act rash, and go to war with one another.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

>terrorists planning attack
>Mossad finds out and helps them make it so
>bush gets word of possible happening but doesn't believe they can pull it off
>happening

US intelligence not taking threats seriously.

Lmao I guess those holograms were solid when I was on top of them

The Israelis and the US government armed and trained radicals in the Middle East (and has been doing so since Reagan) for various purposes knowing full well that this could backfire horribly. As expected, a bunch of sandniggers attacked the US, except that they probably knew about it beforehand but let it happen as an opportunistic excuse for a war.

>US intelligence is a joke
No surprises here

Can confirm, the World Trade Center is jewish propaganda. "Muh 3000".

>2001 was 16 years ago

Aliens

Exactly this. Get with the program NewFag.

>What is the true 9/11 story according to Sup Forums?
Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump. All city people voted for Hillary.

Jews, anyone who says otherwise is a fucking shill.

Daily reminder that Trump's the original truther.

A bunch of terrorist flew buildings into the world trade centers. They had tried bombing the towers years before but fucked it up. Once they hit the towers they claimed ownership of it. So we killed the leader of the group and destroyed the country.

Go away Cheney

It was just sandniggers sponsored by Saudi princes

Some Saudi-Arabian posted on here a while ago and he said that word on the street is that when the king heard what happened and that some of his princes had backed these people, he got all of them taken into the desert by the police and shot

The Jews did it, and no JIDF, this is NOT satire

For obvious reasons as the Saudis are a huge partner in the ME of the US government, they made sure to cover all that involvement up because otherwise people might have taken that as the Saudi government being involved and demanding war against them

Psh. Chaney is a bitch. I'm more right than that bitch dog in heat.

W bush was a weak man and couldn't defend the country. That's the scariest thing about 9/11. Deal with it

This genius orchestrated it all.

Someone just wanted to make Empire State Building tallest in NY again.

the cia blew up the twin towers with TNT and blamed it on donald trump.

holograms

the towers are still there, they are hidden through an HD veil projceting from space

I was a 1st responder to 9-11. I was in the NY Army National Guard, spent six weeks at ground zero.

Not sure what the actual truth is, but I saw some shit down there that didn't click with me until a couple of years later.

Namely, before we got onsite, we had to go through a bunch of security briefings and shit. Standard stuff, like, "If you see the FBI, CIA, Department of the Treasury, leave those dudes alone, let them do their thing." No biggie, right? Then, we were told that we might see Mossad guys down there and to leave them alone. I didn't think anything of it at first, but what the fuck were the agents of a foreign nation's intel branch doing there?

Chaney still pulling the string behind Bush puppet after all this years

Cheneys face is priceless

We will never know. Not in our lifetimes.

Of course, we now.

Someone give this guy some demo videos

terrorists did do it, however it was facilitated by the government as a black operation
might be gross negligence by bush,who conveniently ignored his pdb informing him of an attack on US soil

We now who/what/how/when/why/huh?

>"What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

You think there were humans flying those planes at 600 kts at sea level perfectly into all 3 targets, first time ever flying mind you??...

Aliumbs done did the south tower

Me on the left when my friend made me date his girlfriends fat best friend.

By the way I am being raped in this photograph.

I have also been forced into this strange scenario.

Hey guise, check out this pic. 2nd plane on the right incoming. What a fucked up day that was.

Crush the damn urbanite

Damn. Not entirely sure I have saw that wide shot before. The news stations at the time had such an incredibly zoom in on the buildings because I don't think they expected another plane to crashed into the other tower.

Heres something else to activate your almonds, there were Israeli art students living on the 91st floor of on of the towers about a year leading up to 9/11

It doesn't actually matter whether the towers fell or remained standing, two scarred hulks in the New York skyline would've had the same, if not worse effect on the American psyche.

The fact that it was an inside job wasn't dependent on that either, it's just a distraction carefully placed to focus the attention of conspiracists on an insignificant detail, rather than the fact that Bin Laden and the Taliban had extensive links to the US government and the Bush administration in particular.

The attacks were carried out exactly the way they were presented, except Bin Laden was working for Cheney and Rumsfeld, and agreed to play patsy and orchestrate a war they desperately wanted. In the "controlled demolition" narrative, it would require thousands of players keeping the secret. In this version, it only requires 3 actors to be in on it.

But make no mistake 9/11 was carried out to advance the agenda of the people pulling the strings behind the Bush administration, by a man who had previously worked for the CIA, and provided the perfect face of the enemy.

Oh, and remember how he's "dead" but nobody ever saw the body? He's been retired, because Obama needed a big win. Obama doesn't know this of course, but Hillary did. She's in league with Cheney and Rumsfeld, always has been.

>why does it matter
That we're chasing the wrong enemy.

Honestly, America deserved 9/11 for all the war crimes they had done in the Middle East

Dude an infographic I totally believe it

He's quoting pic related during the Benghazi hearings.

So we can all agree that the Muslims are to blame correct?

Without going into conspiracies about a Jewish plot to destroy the world trade centers, what is the likelihood that Jewish intelligence agencies knew about a plot to destroy the world trade centers beforehand, but didn't warn America as they could exploit this tragedy for something like the Iraq invasion or intervention in any other Arabic country that is in competition with them (Iran, Syria, Libya) We always hear about the great abilities of Israeli intelligence agencies, are we to believe their vast network of spies didn't have any idea of such an event occurring?

Was Israel keeping tabs on Al-Qaeda before this happened? I find this scenario more likely than a vast government conspiracy, or a Jewish plot, yet the implications are as serious.

Yeah that worked out super good for the middle east.

burger, even his wiki page agrees on it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein

Jewish insurance fraud

Shit immigration policies and pro Saudi policy allowed for epic terrablist jackoff fest, Dubya then used it as an excuse to spread neocon agenda in middle east as a full Saudi puppet

lol @ slavscum weaklings talking

Well, to be fair. Insuring your property isn't something crazy to do.

behave or they will hack your elections again

The jews placed nanothermite bombs to up the structure, also on Tower 7.

There is something odd about the jets too.

How could shitskins with 0 flight experience maneuver the jets with max speed into a perfect hit at first try

>2017
>people still think a plane crashed in a field in Shanksville

i'm laffin

sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt

Well people still think a plane crashed into the pentagon.

So why not?

Exlain how one hacks an election, faggot.

fair enough, but ammount of (((coincidences))) really makes me think
not to mention all bullshit around, prominent Italian polititian confirming that intelligence agencies knew beforehand, thermite, etc

Ur moms dick

not the right guy to explain, ask 12 of your intelligence agencies

>Dov S. Zakheim was born December 18, 1948 in Brooklyn, New York.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dov_S._Zakheim

>An Interview with Rabbi Dr. Dov Zakheim
kolhamevaser.com/2012/11/an-interview-with-rabbi-dov-zakheim/

>Rabbi Dov Zakheim
concisepolitics.com/tag/rabbi-zakheim-and-trump-trump-says-zakheim-linked-to-ubs-clinton-foundation-scandal/

>Latest On Rabbi Zakheim And The Missing $2.3 Trillion
rense.com/general75/latest.htm

web.archive.org/web/20130511125201/http://www.real-debt-elimination.com/real_freedom/Propaganda/false_flag_attacks/9-11/rabbi_dov_zakheim_zionist.htm

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

Because it's not an option. They've done maths on this and to load the amount of explosives required to take the buikding down would take 48 hours and occupy space the size of an entire floor.

SO dozens of federal employees/army/police manged to sneak thousands of pounds of explosives over two days into one of the busiest places in the world without anyone noticing?
And all of them kept quiet about it afterwars? Why? When they saw their fellow countrymen dying and dead and learned it was "FOR DA SOROS MUNNY" would you not think a corporal or private would whistle-blow? I sure as fuck would.
9/11 truther are some of the most retarded people in the world who seem to think that George Bush/SOROS exist in god-like vacuums. They can't even contemplate that their theories ignore there would have to be compliance for hundreds if not thousands of people with no vested interest in the end goal.

And the building didn't fall exactly into its own footprint. Hence the fact that several buildings around the WTC were heavily destroyed or damaged aswell.

You want the truth? Here it is. Prepare yourself.
A radical Islamic group in a coordinated effort managed to hijack passenger planes due partly to a massive oversight by an incompetent president who "didn't like reading" of a nation that previously thought they were invulnerable and let their guard down. Hard to believe I know.

There are two types of Jews, Israeli and Disporia. The Israeli Jews are behind 9/11, the disporia behind mass, forced nonwhite immigration and many other "neoleftist" ideals.

>A radical islamic group

Under the direction of a US government agent.

Three main towers were destroyed: towers 1 and 2 and building 7. Other buildings were also destroyed. The motives for this act of war and the perpetrators of this act of war remain hidden. Some people knew it was coming and put that information to their benifit.

Luck Larry Silverstein should be interrogated as to who told him and when.

I love playing this glorious faggot. Even better when I play mute and he can't blast my barricades

Those israeli art students had an entire floor and six months. What now?

Hillary Clinton went back in time knowing she'd lost the 2016 election. She funded and hired terrorists to hijack planes and fly them into the most pretentious sky scraper in the city.

The goat fucked assumed that meant the biggest and rammed the first one. When the second plane arrived they then rammed the unblemished one instead.

This of course lead to surge of National Patriotism, Pride, and Anti-Immigration thought process that we still see today, thus helping Trump to win the Presidency in this timeline as well.

Here we are now. I assume we'll have victory in all of these others as well.