MCGA ?

MCGA ?

Make Canada Great Again ?

youtube.com/watch?v=cVkxffUTq1I

>canada
>ever great

That dude has zero charisma

>MCGA
Fuck off Model 30 fags, VGA is where it's at.

MAXIME "MAD MAX" BERNIER

You guys were pretty great on D-Day

There is only one way to make Canada great now. Email [email protected]. Find out more about Canada's newest nationalist party. You owe it to yourself and your family.

He's a globalist psuedo-kike faggot who only cares about shekels.

Not to mention he's lost 90% of his wealth over the past 20 years.

>suspicious trips

Maxime Bernier is our only hope.

Lebanese O'Leary will sell us to the Chinese.

Suspicious how? We use a throwaway account to counter trolling and the like.

Why do I have to email you? Why dont you have a website or pastebin or anything?

o leary is a neocon globalist shill
fuck off

I have yet to see how this guy is good for Canada other than, 'i'm a business man'. He may run with the conservatives, but who knows what his core values are.

We do have a website, and a Google Doc.

However being linked to Sup Forums would not be a good thing for us, and plus the officers have already voted against being affiliated too strongly with Sup Forums. So the best I can do is use that email and you'll just have to trust me.

Regardless I don't want the people of Canada who use Sup Forums to be ignored. Many of them do not have a voice due to stigma.

Canada was never great, so MCG might be more appropriate slogan.

this guy gets it

he's the definition of the false song of globalism

FEEL THE BERNIER

>Americans like O'Leary

Why am I not surprised? You burgers understand nothing about Canadian politics, you only care about your own countries and memes.

why not MAHGA

Make America's Hat Great Again

This guy is a globalist though and shills for the EU. Media comparing him to Trump is weak considering Trump is 'America First' and this guy is outsource everything to pajeets and Chinese

Do I have to start memeing? I got nothing planned today.

DOLLAR STORE DONALD TRUMP

NOT FIT FOR PM!