twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/823279199951712257

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Omg fuckin die

Deutschland Yes!

yesterday's news. get fresher memes

Pasta gonna past.

Fake and gay. That was added in post-production.

>implying Martin Luther didn't save Europe
>implying Hitler didn't try to

Gas the Krauts

When do the right wing death squads start enlisting? I want to fucking slaughter these faggots

How again did Hitler try and save Europe? His greedy nationalism caused him to think Germany was bigger than it really was.

One day, as these people reach middle age, they will wonder how they were convinced of destroying their own nation and culture.

You might say, "oh come off it, they'll never learn", but once the militant Islamists and anti-Whites start removing Whites from the ranks of political actions organizations, it won't be long before their "allies" either start telling them to kill themselves, or do it for them.

Whites are going be the first race on the planet to be genocided and the populace will cheer.

Their gonna wake up or die

KEK!
good for them

>you believe this
whites will be the only species to emerge into the space-age, nigger

>t.mohammed

"Allah" literally means "God".

Why does Sup Forums hate God?

When you stop talking about them and start organizing one.

>t. Abdul al-Achmed

Is it your contention that God is not, in fact, great?

jokes on you i am African

those names don't even make sense
get some education before opening your mouth sissy white boy

its payback time
polish gopnik invasion when

Women should've never been given rights.

thank you cucked-germany

That glassy eyed onlooker

I've seen that face so many times in my life

everytime its like im peering into the soul of one lost with a cult

user, the reason why they look like that is because they have been taken into the cult of radical leftism.

Have you ever looked at these people in the eyes?

Almost all of them have that look and they truly believe that the government will solve their problems because its become their new god.

/r/ing the edit with a truck instead of a bullet

Does that bullet represent the leftist agenda?

>pussy grabs back

women shouldve never been allowed to vote

I like to think of it as just one stray bullet in the crossfire of globalization, rampant corporatocracy, self-destructive liberalism, degeneracy, feminism, the downfall of the western world, white genocide, the list goes on. With so much shit going on we were bound for one bullet to accidentally uncork the bottle with the nazi spirit inside. At some point the average ethnic male German will have had enough and snap. The very vocal, very small minority of leftist scum will be dwarfed by a mass of pissed off moderate right wing men. You better duck when we rise up.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Germans are so fucking stupid why do they act as if they're a part of the US or a state. They aren't. And they're not even a very close ally. Why not try to be diplomatic and show some class instead of bitching and moaning about shit that doesn't even involve you. Like Merkel went to an art gallery instead of watching the inauguration as if we give a shit but the fact that you're trying so hard to be disrespectful as if you're a congressmen or a US citizen is baffling. We dont give a shit and maybe you should brush up on who the new leader of America is so you can interact with us and find out his agenda instead of being whiny faggots about it? Fuck Germany.

This is German women trying to wake the sleeping giant. It happened before, they will become obedient baby factories when they are needed as they always do.

There won't be nearly enough left to cumulatively pool resources towards something like that.

Whites will be "endangered" by the early 22nd century,

You're just a pessimist

What do african muslims think of the american "nation of islam" moment?

A German nationalist believes all whites are Germans.

I would like to apologise for not bombing the Eternal Kraut into the stone age, we tried at Dresden.

I know the place. Must be on the 12.Nov. at the "Pussy grabs back" Protests. They announced it on Facebook. Most of these lefty assholes are not from Berlin. They moved here, because it is hip and they love the drugs.

Realistic is more appropriate, the underlying trends are far more important than how you "feel" the future will look like. That's the problem though, all you did was accuse me of something, not necessarily refute what I said, am I wrong? If so, how so?

This fellow watched the "Allha Akbar" shit and got a little bit redpilled

Absolutely true

>Whites are going be the first race on the planet to be genocided and the populace will cheer.

But muh Mongolians and Mayans.

>Why does Sup Forums hate God?
Because shouting ALLAH means that you are probably not refering to the christian god, the one and only true god of Sup Forums.

Muslims need to get fucking shot.

Some People hate Muslims, not God.

It only counts if he was a lefty or a normie.

Hi Mohammed! How's Germany?