Hold the line

Well... DICE continues to go full cuck.
New French army announced in the first DLC pack.
Proudly displays nigger and sand nigger as members of the French army.

That is literally the same character model as the black 'British' soldiers.

>will swedes stay cucked

Yes

Doesn't even look like ww1 French uniforms

WE

DICE (((SWEDEN)))

WUZ

KANGZ!

The second battle of Ypres was one of the first to involve chemical gas. Colonial Algerians and Maroccans were the target.

If we can gas them, it's historic.

tbf the french did have a lot of colonial troops fighting for them

What pisses me off most about this is the fucking Swedish cucks took away customisation as they knew the vast, vast, vast majority of people would instantly switch to white skins.

We can have Indian and Blacks but fuck ANZAC

>Literally carrying his crutches into battle

>Defend your homeland
>Homeland
>Arab/Berber Muslim
Fuck

If you are playing on a desert maps it have more sense.

in new battlefield wwII waffen ss will 50/50 shitskin

French actually had some blacks if I recall. They got the scraps from the US. What Dice is pulling is worrying, purposely trying to rewrite history.

>french DLC
>it's a muslim

wew

Isn't that game dying anyway, they'll split the player base with their nation DLCs.

jesus christ look at this insecurity. dont worry dude the refractory period isn't that long, you'll be back in your interracial threads on /gif/ soon.

Looks like a skin from FIFA in a uniform.
>we wuz soldiers and sheeit

I don't know man, my families history had soldiers in ww1 and ww2 so it would have been nice to kinda try to get into the immersion level on a relatable scale. I understand that it's usually difficult in the game to see your character model but literally every screen shot that isn't the actual game content has a very high probability of showing black soldier images to the point where I thought I was playing a Detroit simulator. Not to mention the cover image and dupicate image is splashed all over the games menus. I'm sorry but DICE went out of their way to make it a thing and in doing so is why it's getting this level of backlash.

I'd have been happy with them leaving the cover image still the same black dude but leaving the customizing skins on as a compromise that way if your "muh diversity " tactic brings in more gamers that aren't white then they can also choose how they want to look.

Not to mention the first campaign image is about black soldiers from the timeframe. Honestly I'm not racist at all but that was disappointing to see how badly theyre pushing the blackwashing angle.

>Implying I would buy a revisionnist game full of niggers
They did not even make 1% of the fighters, fuck you Sweden my ancestors did not fight for this.

Fucking disgusting.

I think its surprisingly good, especially the operations mode. Maps are the only thing I hate, should be shitload more of trench warfare.

This game has more feeling of "frontline" and war with proper charges and defences, unlike bf4. Bf4 felt more like huge team deathmatch with pro helicopters dominating the map

it's literally the same fucking team deathmatch it ever was.

>every soldier has an smg

It's critical theory at it's finest.

Not really, the operations mode and couple of maps let you experience the feeling of charging with twenty men while being supported by mortar fire and field guns.

It depends on the map though, like half of the maps are bad and dull as fuck

I get pissed when I'm playing multilayer and I'm automatically black or Arab

Sweden is signaling:

"Please kill us. We've turned into a monster and can't stop what we're doing!"

>developed by {{{{{{{{{SWEDEs}}}}}}}}}}
Every.singel.timd
Just when will Based Russkies nuke the cuckoldric jew

>WHY ARE THERE BLACK PEOPLE IN MY VIDYA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why does anybody give a fuck if the developers decide to put niggers in their game?

>sand nigger

looks like your typical frog

WE

>why dont people like it when jews rewrite history?

>he wasnt an /airchad/
smdh

They're not rewriting history, they're making a video game.

>>why dont people like it when jews rewrite history?

>people are playing battlefield 1 to learn about history

I really do wonder if they gonna portrait Russians as blacks as well..
Black russians. heh!

>"French joins the fight!!"
>After america
>Which in real history joined the fight very late into the war while France fought from the beginning

Kek'd. These fucking DICE cucks are just too fucking horrible.

you people with cuckold syndrome can't understand this.