Be commuted by Obama

>be commuted by Obama
>get shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KJimUPUczfU
detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/01/24/michigan-man-whose-drug-sentence-commuted-by-obama-is-shot-dead/
mappingpoliceviolence.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=bYct8v-hRHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and I'm proud to be an American

Thanks Obama :)

Was most likely one of the hundreds of nigger drug dealers that he freed.

Good riddance.

Is this one of those "non-violent drug offenders" whose charges were only non-violent after a plea deal?

Oh fuck, please be true. Please be drug related.

wew

I was hoping it was some kind of (((financial crime))), and that Obama's buddies murdered him to keep him quiet.

I guess that could still be true...

>Drug sentence commuted

Was he really just commuting anyone in his last day in?

>get shot
Some monsters mustn't be left alive.

Good. IMO "non violent felons" are almost always worse then "violent felons"

Takes more sin to sell crack to the wounded and destroy lives and communities then some guy with PTSD that broke a bat over someone

Hahaha!

Reading about the act, this is a fairly brazen crime. there's gotta be something else going on here.

only non-violent drug offenders

he's commuted loads of those.

could be a snitch or in debt and was only alive because he was in jail.

Assault Style? What the fuck does this mean.

Probably the family of someone the dealer did wrong. Or a orison hit from a white gang jealous of his clemency based on skin.. I highly doubt it was a old street beef over muh corner nigga. Why? Cause the precision of the hit.

Or Obama released him as a payoff and Trumo took care of business?

I still think youtu.be/KJimUPUczfU
Was a hit.

I can't believe king nigger actually gave a shit about nigger criminals

>commuted
>execution
Surely there's no government sponsored killing here!

What do you think? Wont see your faggot friends on facebook talking about these.

I'm convinced Hollywood has poisoned the minds of the entire country. From the Russian hacking stories to this, it seems like everyone believes they live in a movie.

Scary black military semi-automatics

You know, the ones that the libbies consistently shit their pants in fear over.

Looks legit.

detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/01/24/michigan-man-whose-drug-sentence-commuted-by-obama-is-shot-dead/

Non-violent offenders. Gimme a fuckin' break. There are teenage white kids with no records getting mandatory minimum sentences for having a roach in their pocket. They're serving 5 to10, getting raped and beaten daily.

But that's not who Obama was pardoning...

He was releasing hardened criminal nigger drug dealers. They're gang members, and players in the long, vicious chain of command that puts this shit on the streets and contributes to destroying entire neighborhoods and inciting numerous violent acts.

>Commuting life sentences

T-thanks Obama. I'm sure the judges and jurors were wrong to give them a life sentence anyway haha.

AK or AR pattern rifles. Get some critical thinking skills, retard.

i don't know why people don't understand that drug charges can sometimes be useful since it takes these scum of the streets. cops use this shit all the time when they don't have enough evidence to charge someone with murder even though its pretty obvious

Obama basically murdered him

Nerf guns

i bet you are proud to live a white suprememist capitalist society that purposely targets black and brown people. trump is president and its already lookin like jim crow law coming back. trump is the biggest failure as president of all time

Trips of ultimate faggotry.

This is some weapons grade bait, right here.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA be a drug dealer. Get let off by faggot presidemt cause "drugs arent bad". Get murdered by other drug dealers even though "drigs arent bad".

Obama is the biggest faggot Ive ever seen alive much less be president. What a cucked 8 years of utter faggotry

>commute drug-dealing felons
>they get shot back in their ghetto

would've been safer in prison

Thanks Obama!

1. figure out who (people living outside prison) hates particular felons in prison
2. let felons out of prison
3. notify answer in Step 1 of the location of these felons
4. arrest killers from Step 3
5. repeat as needed

kek

>that purposely targets black and brown people.
Tell your sociology professor the statistics don't support this media fed urban myth.

One less Democrat! Let me get my crying towel..

Whether I lived in America or not, I would still target black and brown people

where were bill and hillary at the time of the murder??? what did bernie know and when did he know it???

Some people are in prison because it's safer.

Dead dude's testimony led to the feds "shutting down" the Sunnyside Drug Gang

> shut down
> no arrests made

Yeah, that's shut down all right.

Scary black gun.

that legacy

what did Kek mean by this

police in america murder over 300 unarmed black men this year.
mappingpoliceviolence.org/
nobody is making this up. ive seen how the police treat black people and its disgusting. i really hope one day you get out of your littel box and actually talk to blacks. A girl in my history class cried the day trump became president becasue HER FAMILY knows how it feels to be oppressed by white supremeacy. she also has family in jail becasue mass incarceration is hte new slavery for blacks.

I'm the only one laughing right now?!
God damn I love this timeline.

First off, "murder" lol

Second, blacks wouldn't ever have to deal with the police if they'd just stop robbing, raping, and killing people.

Third. I guarantee I have interacted with more blacks than you. Used to work rent-to-own for years. Imagine that. Probably why I don't care for them...

cool
youtube.com/watch?v=bYct8v-hRHs

If you want to keep scum off the streets get them hooked on videogames and plastic models.
t. Scum.