Sibgle moms

Why the fuck are single moms so fucking terrible at raising their kids despite them constantly letting people know "muh kids are muh life"(except when they think theyre gonna get some dick of course)? Watched this happen not minutes ago.

>at sister's house
>her husband's sister calls to let them know she will not have the $1600 she owes them
>her excuse is fucking retarded
>someone makes a twerking joke
>she pays her daughter a fucking dollar to twerk
>from a 5 she just borrowed "because I need gas"
>proceeds to snort pain pills while leaving her mixed race child in the room alone
>ignores her child crying at the door
>my mother answers her before the actual mother even gets up

Goddamn these people could red pill trigglypuff. Share your own single mother stories.

>be me
>be raised by single mom
>mom has degrees in engineering and biochemistry
>instead of working in a lab, gets her teaching certification so she can be a high school science teacher and be closer to/more involved with me
>top of my classes, got tested for Gifted and Talented in 2nd grade, 3.9 GPA, 30 on the ACT, going to soon take LSAT to get into law school

Don't judge all us single parent home kids by uneducated trash who probably only had the kid for child support/welfare or because they're too stupid to use birth control

This is literally a thread for shitty single mothers. I get there are good mothers.

Why are most of the single moms I know slutty nurses aides or went to school for something like that and dropped out? Most of them are borderline alcoholics as well. I feel sorry for the cucks who hook up with some bitch that has 3 kids to 3 different dudes.

That just makes it sadder. Imagine how much better you could have been with a father.

>that picture

Hell is other people.

>"why the fuck are single mothers so terrible at raising their kids"

My father would've made me worse honestly. He was lazy as fuck. One time when I was an infant, he left me inside alone to go outside and smoke. Totally negligent in other ways too--leaving my formula or milk out too long so it would spoil and then try to free it to me, smoked around me while my mom was at work...
Not all fathers are stabilizing influences.

>dad left and took everything leaving my mom with only two daughters
>mom got a job as soon as she could
>never accepted welfare out of principle, only child support from my scumbag dad
>racked up credit card debt while trying to get a job
>stressed importance of school and would always make sure we had what we needed
>wore clothes with holes in them
>moved up in her job and now makes a ton of money
>both daughters in college
>debt paid off

>he left me inside alone to outside and smoke
it's stressful having a faggot as a son cut the guy some fucking slack

>One time when I was an infant, he left me inside alone to go outside and smoke.
>this constitutes abuse and neglect in the US

so when do you start HRT because man you are a bitch

That's a good point, but he had a faggot as a daughter instead
And you don't leave infants who just learned to crawl alone on the top floor in a house with stairs

>30 on the ACT
that's nothing to brag about m8

>smoked around me while my mom was at work...
Oh god the horror... You might've actually smelled like a cigarette or something.
Looks like growing up with a single mom, at the very least, made you a queer

Listen nigger this is Sup Forums if I want posts I have to be an asshole in the op. Im glad your mom isn't a dumb whore bit acknowledge she's an exception and I bet she had tons of men in her life helping.

Very good point, I'll conceed that
Just a touchy subject for me

98th percentile, retard

>tfw you're a baby and you don't want lung cancer from your asshole father

Kekzorlio III

>father was a trauma surgeon from walter reed
>meets mother in tel aviv
>he's sterile and my mother is (apparently) impotent, conception is made possible only an experimental israeli procedure
>marry and live in upstate NY
>ptsd becomes alcoholism becomes divorce at 14, shortly afterwards drinks himself to death
>abloobloobloo
>16 years later find out his ptsd was actually "bipolar suite" and he was self-medicating to contain mania
>it's heritable and affected every male in his family for 6 generations
>mfw my brain is apparently rotting from the inside out as we speak
>mfw the jews actually did do this

okay m8

Because most single mothers aren't single mothers by choice, or even mothers by choice. When two parents agree to have a child together they will generally make sure they have enough time and money to take care of said baby. They will also take the time to prepare for said baby. With single mothers, this generally isn't the case.

So if single mothers are bad, why aren't single fathers? Simple; in the case of a divorce, women will nearly always get custody of the children if there is a dispute. For a father to get custody of a child, he has to be willing and it has to be clearly demonstrated that he is a much better guardian than the mother, or it is required that the mother actually consents to the father having custody of the children. For this reason, single fathers are generally wealthy and caring to a much higher degree than single mothers.

>Sup Forums hates single moms
>Sup Forums opposes abortion

why is Sup Forums so stupid?

>have single mom sister
>she has two kids by two different men
>lives with my mom
>no bills because my mom still takes care of her because she feels bad for her grandkids
>still always asking for money
>tell me if she got a job she wouldn't get her government benefits anymore
>doesn't understand that the money from a job would mean she wouldn't need gibmedats

Even though she's my sister she's still a shitstain. I'm the only one that tells her to get her shit together.
Pretty frustrating to be honest family.

Because we value a traditional society where a woman's reproductive capacity is dictated by the husband she's submissive to, whom she is not permitted to separate from over trivial bullshit?
Both single mom's and abortions are the product of giving women reproductive freedom. They destroy families and slaughter children. That's why we hate them.

>a fucking leaf

>implying Sup Forums is one person
>implying every girl that gets an abortion is a single mom
>implying you aren't autistic
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Even if that is your result, that doesn't mean that lower results aren't good results too
50% of the people at university got in the 18-24
Stop being an elitist fuck

Welfare has greater impact on the amount of single moms than abortion does.
It is what allows them to be single moms in the first place.

Most women see their kids as nothing more that handbags made of flesh.

do women get pregnant by random chance? do women just walk out of the house one day and boom they're pregnant again, what can you do...

Do you ever ask yourself why the debate about abortion starts with pregnant women? As if getting pregnant isn't something that is COMPLETELY under the control of the woman and can be avoided easily.

No, instead of teaching women about how they should have self-responsibility and how they should have self-respect, no screw that, let's just let them legally murder children. Fantastic.

A

london
o
n
d
o
n

The black guy in the pic was overseas in the military right?

if only you knew how bad things really are

>be me
>husband has ptsd
>also fucked up physically
>beautiful son in highschool
>I bust my ass all day every day at work so son can have great education >financially a single mom
>love our family

Why don't you take care of yourself and stop worrying about others, OP? Everyone has their own stories.
Shit happens, people struggle and do their best.

>Why should men judge women?
>Why shouldn't men just accept women for the way they are?
>Why shouldn't men just live their lives for the sole purpose of making women's live easy?
Kill yourself leaf.

Embrace it.

was he military or are you that scary?

> Smokes inside, you pissed
> Smokes outside, you pissed

WTF m8 make up your mind.

most people raised by single moms are trash tbqh

Tits or gtfo

>he saves his ACT score from 2012
Your life must be pathetic.

>financially sing mom

Except for his massive benefit package

We should stop pretending women are capable of self control and independent thought.

Whats better, a mercy killing? or a life of suffering under a single mom?

Lets not forget niggers get the most abortions out of anyone.

That actually is a really good point

I feel that when you decide to become a parent, you have to give up certain freedoms, including the freedom to do things like that at any time you like. He should've waited until my mom was home from work--and she only worked from 8 until 2 at that time, so not an impossibly long wait

His desire to smoke didn't supercede my right to not have future lung problems because of his habit.

We want to end degeneracy, you retard leaf. That means being a virgin before marriage.

No, he had a fucked up family, and ended up on the street for a while.

Lol. Unfortunately depression has made it difficult to access that benefit for a while :(
Or did you mean money?

This

How bad are your lungs right now?

Once my mom got divorced she would beat until i hit puberty.

Or kids can manage alone for a few minutes. Even infants who learned to crawl on the top floor of a house. Fucking helicopter parenting....

> :(
Seriously fuck off faggot

Can femanons technically be faggots?

Seriously though. If these are the top shortcomings you could think of, sounds like you had a really great father. Stop being a fucking faggot. You can sum it up this way:
>I was a deprived child. See, my father smoked.

Smoking around your kid will give them ear infections. Dont be a dick user.

>parents divorced
>decided to move to moms house
>huge mistake
>move to dads house
>been very happy and grateful with my life

I actually had a lot of problems when I was younger (like 6-10) with low air output and constant coughing.
Marching band, swimming, and having time away from second hand smoke really helped and now I'm fine
I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks though, smoking around children is akin to negligence

>The only thing women are good for is bearing children
>Unfortunately they're not any good at raising them

Wow, and just think if you had a dad, you could have actually done something useful with your life

I get what you mean, but he wouldn't have been the stabilizing influence some would think
He was very weak willed and had no spine. When my parents divorced, he let his mother handle a lot of the paperwork
In other words, a fucking beta male cuck
His influence in my life would've been at best null and at worst negative

What, I can't be sad about no sex?

Kids are different
You don't leave infants alone for a 25 minute smoke break
It's negligent and selfish

This is basically true of every high school that gets knocked up as a teenager. The motherhood duties get put on the grandmother while the slut continues slutting and being irresponsible and unable to tie their fucking shoes without mommy and daddy's help

Seen it a hundred times, girl will continue partying and attend community college to become a nurse's assistant or attend cosmetology school while giving their Instagram account more attention than their child

Ahahahahahahah ahahahahahahah ahahahahahahah

>tfw walking to restroom at restaurant
> single mom points at me and tells her baby that's your dad
Wtf do these sluts have no shame she looked 16 too sad

>femanons
You can fuck off too cockboy, there aren't genders on an anonymous Mongolian play dough safe space.

>Sup Forums hates single moms
>Sup Forums opposes abortion
False equivalency. People with functioning brains know that single parentage is detrimental to a child's development and can potentially negatively impact their relationship with the gender of the parent who raised them. Women are scientifically shown to lack the "backbone" to properly provide a masculine role model to younger males while simultaneously failing to be able to protect and support younger females in the same way a father would. The family model is usually shown to be most effective at enhancing the development of a child because both parents provide different supports in their roles that creates a strong, moral ground for the child into adulthood. Divorce is especially traumatic when they're on the cusp of puberty/going through it BECAUSE they're emotionally immature and often the recipient of the frustration of both parents.

Great

>father goes overseas to work
>mother goes overseas to work
>grand mother takes care of child
>child joins a gang

common theme here

Yes I agree with you. There are so really good single moms out there. But I feel like the majority are atrocious and ruin for the good ones.

>give them ear infections
Oh no the humanity his pore little ear might hurt for a few days I don't know what kind of horrible planet we're living on... How can God let these things happen.
>don't be a dick
Only if you stop being a collosal vagina first

Amen to that too though
I forgot where the stats are and don't exactly feel like finding em on mobile but the majority of kids in juvie and those that go on to go to prison came from single mother households

IMO I don't really know if it comes from single mom generally sucking or if the financial hardships for having a single earner lead to it

I hate my mother, I have never met my father, mfw my friends family who i live with is closer to me than my own family.

>you're a bad parent for wanting to keep your kid from getting sick

I am genuinely sorry that is how your life has gone and I hope that you find comfort in the families of your choosing :)

I grew up having a single mother and she worked her ass off to provide for me, but she was also a dumbass and would constantly trash talk my father during drunken rants, she would also bring random dudes over for one night stands. I can't say it didn't fuck me a up a bit. I basically grew up without any parents because she was always working. Now she's in her late 40's and she's still trying to hold on to her youth, she's talking about getting botox and she watches the kardashians and other degenerate reality TV shows. I love her for providing for me my whole life, but she needed a man in her life to keep her in line.

there are outliers in everything bruv. single mothers are typically the scurge and burden to a good scoiety

Is it a touchy subject because not even a good single mom could teach you how to spell "concede"?

If you're going into law I suggest you become acquainted with that word a bit better.

I think there's a huge difference between teenage single mothers and adult age single mothers/widows.

I would think one is more likely to wind up on the pole or on drugs than the other.

My ex is a single mom, I get my son on the weekends and we both take great care of him. But we're white and in our 30s. I see the stigma of mixed race kids and single moms once and a while. It's like these women weren't told at puberty that white men are not interested in being seen with other men's black children that are definitely not their own, and getting laughed at for so apparently raising another man's child. They also weren't told how much black people hates whites in general and how unlikely it is a white woman would be accepted by a black family.

Historically speaking, only the most craven and debased white women would go with blacks and cross that social barrier to get the D. Blacks seem to be more aware of this than whites so the stigma is not going to go away. And black men are going to keep ditching white women based on this stigma (and numerous other factors).

He acstualy thniks corecting some1's speling is an argumentative point...

Maybe he should've done it a few more times

Tits or GTFO

It's a show of strength they didn't abort it.

They shouldn't be shamed, but at the same time they shouldn't be applauded for it either. It's symptomatic of a dying society.

Just stop getting with blacks, you silly bitches.

Then don't fucking reply you dumb cunt, this is Sup Forums....come here to shitpost, whining is for tumblr

this

>shitpost
oh shit, fuck off to le ebin Sup Forums or something you retard

>be a 10 yo kid
>dad never really gave a fuck anyway
>mom is borderline
>I have good living conditions
>dad goes bankrupt
>mom divorces him and now I have to live with her
>have to endure her borderline shit 24/7
>we poor now
>can't feel any fucking emotion except despair
>other kids see it as weakness and bully the living fuck out of me
>mom sees this as a weakness and bullies me too
>learn to never admit weakness unless my life is in (serious) danger
>sometimes go into fantasy land so I don't lose my mind
>be 18
>her abuses are increased by design so I gtfo
>she gets into a fit of rage and break a table with her fist
>I gtfo
>get diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia at 20
>live in poverty and in and out hobohood for five years and still counting

I survived single motherhood. :')

>be me
>at bus stop
>single mum with son
>mum looks haggard as hell but nice enough
>kid is loud and obviously attention deprived
>kid starts talking to me about bugs or something
>play along talk to him
>kid genuinely happy someone talking to him
>can see cogs whirring in mums head
>suddenly she starts trying to chat me up
>nope.avi
>get on bus sit at back
>she's clearly angry I wasn't interested
>watch her as she gets off at stop
>she meets man. Presumably a date/boyfriend/father of the kid
>he looks like a stereotypical 'just out of jail' criminal

Wew lad.

>divorcing after he was bankrupt
Not only was she a bad mom, she was a bad womyn.

Glad to know it's not just me.

If you were diagnosed with such a condition, why can't get some kind of government gibsmedats?

I do but I'm a massive fuck up and I can't take care of myself. Too bad nobody gives a shit. Even my shrink/psychologist don't give a fuck at this point.

>oneitis in highschool was raised by single mom
>by the time I mustered up the courage to ask her out she got BLACKED
>last I heard she now only dates nigs

Really made me think.

I know how you feel buddy, i used to go to a shrink and she would always cut our sessions short by half an hour. I eventually told her i thought she was attractive and she booted me out of the program. I waited half a year just to see her too. Mental health-care in this country is joke. Sorry to say, but these people work for a paycheque and are probably fucked in the head themselves, that's why a lot of people become shrinks, because they want to find the root of their own fucked up issues. I wouldn't be surprised if that profession was filled with sociopaths.

I had one hit on me at the brew pub the other day. She didn't say anything about having a kid, but I'm married so I just chatted her up a bit and then bid her a good day. A few days later I saw her around town with her baby...

>mental health-care is a joke in this country

Preach on, brother. Back then I would have been taken care off by some nuthouse. Now I'm taken care off by the looks of disgust and anxiety people give me on the daily.

Forgot pic!

Jesus. Stay strong bro. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.