Generation Z overwhelmingly conservative - Biggest ever political survey of highschoolers

WASHINGTON, D.C. – My College Options and the Hispanic Heritage Foundation (HHF) today presented the results of a new national survey of approximately 50,000 “Generation Z” high school students’ (ages 14-18) attitudes on the 2016 presidential election which found that the majority identify as Republicans – in sharp contrast to Millennials – and overall would vote for Donald Trump.

hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

THE DEMS ARE FUCKED!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Fxls1XrcJc
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1485282869011.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good now let's work on finding half decent women

Millenials BTFO

where did she go? She used to be on twitter but I don't see her anymore.

Why do young women wear so much make up and ruin their skin by they are 20?

They probably just would vote for trump because of the memes. All those stories of kids chanting "build the wall" etc add up. Cant say i blame em

Explains all that SOPA and PIPA shit years ago. These kids have had complete uncensored access to the internet their entire lives and no matter how hard (((they))) have tried to subvert and indoctrinate these kids through public education it just didn't work.

Half are non white too. What does THAT mean?

millenials confirmed worst most useless fucking generation

here and then gone with 8 years of glory and nobody will miss them

Just wait until they get to (((college))) and become (((enlightened))) by leftist rhetoric.

would pound boipussy/10

The pendulum swings the other way as per usual

It's because they grew up only ever knowing there was a black president. They are also not very smart because most are in public school so they think everything wrong is because the president was black. 8 years ago they were under 10 year old. They have no clue about the conspiracy of the 9/11 plots. All they know is memes, old memes and they took them out of context. They are idiots. They are newfags. But they'll learn after this first election of theirs when nothing really changes and they become jaded by the truth, as the new generation after them will go through the same coming of age.

The voting age should be raised to at least 23-25, because the human brain doesn't fully develop until are 21.

Top news sources: Cable news (66%), social media sites (47%), online news (47%), teachers (44%)

Can confirm, final class of last year were vast majority trump supporters, probably 70%

College will fix them.

I will raise you your age restrictions and float the idea of returning the voting power to only white, land-owning males.

So, the same result. White people votes for Trump, and """minorities""" votes or democrats or any kind of opposition. With that said, it seems like it's the white women vote that can change things.

The great meme war hasn't ended yet.

The voting age should be raised cuz my party is getting kicked in the cunt!

Then we should also revoke womens right to vote because their brain never fully develop.

Whites are not a significant majority anymore. Also, this is the 21st century. This kind of nonsense you're talking is how you retards were guided by your emotions rather than critical thought. Grow up.

>Also, this is the 21st century.

Is this CURRENT YEAR's newest incarnation?

I don't have a party. I don't even vote anymore. Again, notice this retards binary thinking. He's stupid and he's arrogant, and that's why we now live in an Idiocracy, because the stupid are always a majority.

It means everyone is sick of liberal faggot shit

Being ironically Republican is still being Republican.

Based Hispanics.

Just you wait until the wave of wizard-millenials.
Normalfags will beg for death

People, especially the uninformed, identify with the winner its human nature. Remember most millennials grew up under bush, are now liberal. The very same thing can happen to Trump if he lets the GOP pass shit polices

Because women were never supposed to live past 30

Slavery already exists, it's just not slaveries based on racism. There's white slavery going on, child sex slavery, wage slavery, debt slavery, and even wrose full blown slavery, literal slavery that no one will ever really stop. Being a slaveowner today is not the privilege of plebs anymore. You can keep dreaming though. There are still slaveowners today.

Yes, because I feel as though it is my responsibility to not only foot the bill for myself and my family, but also to take care of everyone else's problems as well by throwing my money at the situation.

>Voting with emotion
>Muh 1st black president
>Muh 1st woman president

Same thing here.
Survey from before our last election showed that children age 14-17 would vote majority right in all parts of the country except the capital. One region even had it at 64% right.

Conveniently this was only mentioned, not after the election, but after several months of speculation whether the new government would fail and a new election come. Survey results were shown by media only after 2 more parties joined for a government coalition (ending all talks about new election). But i guess that is just pure (((coincidence)))

Riiiiiiiight.
You are awfully whiny for someone who acts like they don't have a horse in the race.
I guess that is just your nature.

A big block of non-voters is always good.

Fuck off. This is Gen Z: youtu.be/7Fxls1XrcJc

>muh first politically incorrect president
>muh first """Nazi""" president (judaized Zionist, with a Jewish family)
>muh first orange president

are they muslim?

Lol, you forgot to change your flag

I can confirm this, I'm 18 and my friends as well as underclassmen are increasingly coming over to our ideology
>I know a freshman who told ME how the holocaust was overexaggerated, and not as many people died
>some underclassmen Intriduced ME to MOONMAN
>underclassmen say nigger openly, more and more each year
We are doing... Something

What does this mean?

>top issues: gun rights in 3rd with 28%
>14-18 year olds
wait, what?

neck yourself faggot

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1485282869011.webm

20 year old nephew is liberal, loves obama, will pretty much believe anything. Supports BLM etc etc.
16 year old niece is pretty skeptical of things.

>white males
>73% vote for Trump ignoring people who don't vote
fuck, feminists will now rightly assume we're all pussy grabbers

Ayyyy

1.) Who is Andrew Jackson?
2.) Never once did I ever say I voted for a perceived "Nazi"
3.) Voting based on skin color again? #Orangelivesmatter

Also, >Didn't vote
And yet you complain about the results, which can personally affect you.

It's so much easier to shoot up a school with your own gun than to try and break into grandpa's safe.

It's great isn't it. More people are waking up from the regressive left and are appreciating low taxes, small government and free trade. As long as they don't go too crazy by venturing into the alt right then we will have a generation of conservatives.

How else do you think the Millennials were brainwashed by the liberals? Liberal memes...

That is not gen z, most kids I know hate the tranny shit.

Who do you think made this anyway? Just some millenial faggots who are projecting their expectations for gen z. However, I think this would work great at push gen z further right :^)

Based burgers. Unfortunately, my country is always like 10 years behind yours when it comes to political trends. We've just started having SJWs here. Maybe the internet will fix this.

It means you should be proactive not reactive

We really are the worst. I hated almost everyone around me at university. There's a chance that getting real jobs will wake us up, but the overwhelming majority of us are truly the worst sort of pink/blue haired fags

This is what (((they))) wanted all along

>Free trade

Trump ran against free trade and small government. He wants huge infrastructure spending to help the common man and laws to protect workers jobs. That is huge government. People don't want ideology they want help, they want a good job and a chance to live a good life.

The first party to deliver will win all the marbles

Honestly I think the boomers and the generation in power back in 1965 are the worst. They put us in this mess

ok Colin Kaepernick

It was when I came to Sup Forums that I realized that the reason why I didn't identify with anyone at school and university was because deep down I was a conservative pretending to be a libertarian.

>ultra liberal parents from the punk generation that were raised by the hippie generation teach their kids if they deviate from the SJW ideology at all then they're literal nazis
>kid has slightly different opinion than parent
>parent keeps yelling at them for being conservative
>kid thinks he's a conservative
>spic checks the box on the right after talking to him
I guarantee most of these kids are actually liberal and don't know it because of their crazy parents

But user, Trump isn't a conservative, he's a populist. Not saying he's bad, but he surely doesn't stand for American conservatism

>all the polls were wrong
>believes more polls

This

how come?

White people are becoming racially conscious and will start demanding more homogeneity and conservative values in their societies. They fought this for years because those are the typical societies who fuck them over.

Well Trump was a democrat after all and old habits die hard. Isn't it good to think that we'll have a generation of people even more right wing than Trump? Race will become a non-issue since everyone is united by their conservativism.

By they I mean the Jews.

They saw what degeneracy did to a family. The rest are mexican.

Oh, I was just being ironic.
But I do wonder if conservatism will be pushed heavily in order to get people to convert to Judaism.

call someone a fascist for long enough and you create one

>Male: 42% Trump / 17% Clinton

Trump 2020 guaranteed

It is easy to call for being more conservative when you have a public healthcare system, even one as shitty as the NHS, and other benefits every other country has.

I really don't want to spend the rest of my life in a country that guts basic things like social security and most of my paycheck goes to healthcare. You want to ship the illegals out, go for it, build a wall fine by me, strict law go ahead. I would just like a guarantee of some basic services and to keep the national parks

Yeah it was their idea to get in power and force this degenerate ideology on us growing up, but we all have the internet now and have the ability to uncuck ourselves. I discovered my first redpills when I was 18 watching Alex Jones videos late at night on my lap top. 6 years later and I am fully unplugged, but most of my friends can't even fathom the idea that the US government has an off the record black budget doing shit behind our backs. They think it simply isn't possible

>Someone would have spoken up about it by now though!

They have, retards. 1,000s of them. They still don't believe me. The entry-level redpill is too much for them to handle, and these people now hold Bachelors degrees from university.

It means that when it comes to social issues, muslims, hindus, mexicans and other '''minorities''' are not only conservative, they are much, much more conservative than us.

White leftist are seriously retarded, I don't even know what to say.

>6 years later and I am fully unplugged
Is one ever "fully unplugged"?
What do you even mean by that anyway?

I doubt the elections are even real. It's more like the cabal decides who will best serve the narrative to make the elections look legit by gauging popular sentiment. I don't feel like explaining it, but it's deep politics, realpolitik, a deep state.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_the_United_States

That's what I would do if I was the wealthiest, like Rothschild wealth I'm talking, Bilderberg Group rich. Why would they leave up the fate of nations by literal dumbass voters? All presidents are either controlled behind the scenes, and if they stray from commands they are killed like JFK. It's so well-hidden that even after assassination the people will do nothing about other assassinations. JFK's death was probably an experiment and also a warning to lower level elites not to be a lone wolf.

>You have to realize the political mob (government) is an organized crime syndicate whose interests they serve as a goal, and directly and indirectly controlled by those who have the real power.

It's a handful of families.

Well you can go back to r3ddit for starters, entitled liberal rat.

The illegals don't need to go. A lot of them have valuable skills. A path to citizenship is more appropriate

Building a wall is a waste of money and it harms relations with Mexico.

>We've just started having SJWs here
I'm so sorry

Yeah I found this place right after the 2012 election because I couldn't believe he won again, and I wanted some fucking answers. I was not prepared for the journey this place took me on but I can't say I regret it. Imparting knowledge from here to normies is really difficult though because it is so easy to casually say something that is taken for simple knowledge here that causes people to reel back and think you are a crazy tin foil hatter.

Just another Matrix reference to taking the redpill and waking up from the illusions around us. In the context of 2017, I would say it means, at the least, knowing that banking cartels are the true political force of this planet, and not the governments.

I'd guess the trajectory has something to do with :
-Gen Z seeing their older siblings and peers act so ridiculously self absorbed, leeching more time away from them while growing up because mommy and daddy are busy supporting their snowflake 1st born
- too busy on virtue signaling and keeping up with the progressive times rather than to raise their child classically and responsibly rather than with partisan bents

Thus..

-the generation sees the graveyards of shitposts, memes, wiki's that timeline the absurdity of online culture and since they've inherited it from us, they delve and burn their neglected hours into it
-it used to be cool to just instant messenger your friends joke links but now the resentment the Gen Z kids have paired with youthful curiosity is naturally mischievous which aligns more with trolls, some of which got immense exposure as a result of politics
-Gen Z sees the funny trolls rallying behind politics as the fun, so they jump in and slowly learn the values of not constantly trying to get everyone in trouble and swap genders, etc because those people are the fun police. And accidentally become more conservative in the process because a lot of us are assholes but we're funny ones and not bullies.

That's just my guess as to one window of it, and I know at least 1/3 of that to be factual based on personal experiences.

Slavery exist since before Christ, like genocide or extermination of entire populations, only niggers and kikes cry over it for the gibmedats.

*America is fucked

ftfy

ur welcome, humanity.

when u were busy working for jews, i was busy redpilling the world.

They teach this in schools now btw

This
Balkanisation when?!

Ironic republicans still count the same as unironic ones

braindead kids

np
you got your shit together and your memes will help us

Fuck this I'm glad I finished education before all this happened.
The neuroplasticity of developing children and teens is truly being taken advantage of by (((whoever))) may be in charge of education.

I do wonder who that could be...

Yea feelbad.jpg

She used to be my little waifu until we both got kicked off.

I know this girl, she has instagram but I forgot her name. Anyone know her instagram?

Minirities have always been conservative, they only vote dem for gibsmedats. Now that dems are focusing on fags and Muslims and not niggers/spics (outside of BLM which only hurts their image), they see which way the wind is blowing

Yea, my time in that shithole school is actually what redpilled me

I hope my 12-year old brother gets in on this.
He's a lazy, self-indulgent little fuck who just plays video games all the time. My mother has no interest in disciplining him, purely because discipline is now thought of as "abuse" or some shit? I can see it in her, she wants to think she's a good mother, so he just does whatever the fuck he wants, no chores etc.

Lol college wont "fix them" Highschool peer pressure trumps professors good goy points.

Z

I usually don't talk about politics except with my closest friends and family. I have completely redpilled my mother and my father was already sort of redpilled. As for my friends, I say very subtle things that pull them my way, but I don't really push my luck.

Kek has spoken truth through you.

PRAISE KEK!!!

I asked my 17 year old brother yesterday about how many of his classmates would describe themselves as feminists. He said "almost none", and I'm from a very liberal town.

>tfw conservative tranny that voted for trump

Times are changing. The internet lets you actually see the world for what it is, there's no need to let the media filter your worldview for you. Trump is the obvious, common sense choice. In 5 years the republican party and democratic party will barely resemble what they were in the past decade

You live in front of Afrika, you don't need to push that much Alberto

College will have a huge reform due to Trump and all this soon to be illigal false education/propaganda that generation Z will learn about as the "modern dark ages"

Even in the professional sphere, most of us seem irreparably brainwashed. Ironically, going Greek in college seemed to have some protective effect, but I still know many teachers, doctors, engineers, and businessfolk who are beyond hope.

Hang in there kids. Not all of us are retarded, we'll help you fight it someday soon.