House GOP quietly closes investigation into Flint water crisis

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/house-gop-quietly-closes-flint-mich-water-investigation/

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>closes investigation

This means that the investigation was concluded. They even cited the specific reasons for why this happened in the first place.

Why is it still being investigated? We know it's dirty.

Well yeah, the EPA is being shuttered. Who cares if my tap water is flammable? Fuck the liberals, amirite guis?

Forcing the taxpayer to subsidize clean water is a clear violation of the NAP.

Surprise, your shitty Democrat elected city government is ineffective to a point of endangering your life

If you drink unfiltered tap water in any state in the USA you area a fucktard.

Have you seen the Chaffetz vs EPA idiot video? People this retarded shouldnt be payed for the kind of "work" they do.

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
but please help us fix our water whitey cuz you be smarter den us

It's terrible, the federal government should immediately step in and fix the fucking problem. Followed by a committee to specifically find exactly who and or whom is to blame and then lynch those at fault. It's also important that the committee wear white robes and hooded hats to show just exactly why you don't elect niggers.

A reminder for you.
99.99% of the times you havent had clean water. Your president was a fucking nigger. What you meant to write was fuck niggers

>PBS
will be gone pretty soon

This

HELL NAW I AINT PAYIN MY MOHFUGGIN UTILITY BILL

YALL MOHFUGGEN WHITEYS OWE ME CLEAN DRINKIN WATUH

GIBS ME DAT SHEEEEIIIIT

This. In before we spend 1 million a day on a pointless investigation. Use that money to fix it.

>2015
>2014
What came first

>don't pay utility bills
>utilities fall into disrepair
>REEEEEEEEE GIBS ME DAT

DESU the biggest problem with this is THE NIGGERS IN FLINT ARE STILL PAYING FOR IT

Even the ones on welfare, aren't spending that money in their community, the money that comes from the state and federal government, because of corruption.

The water in flint has been flammable for much loner than that. It used to be on signs in the 50s 'you can light the water on fire!'

>Why is it still being investigated?

They are trying to figure out who is responsible for the water being dirty in the first place, is it the water company or was the government

Reminder that Obama gave $220 million dollars to Palestinians on his last day in office rather than replace lead pipes in flint.

tfw the Male Vitality™ kicks in

What about all the people that DID pay their utility bills? Can't believe you fucks can defend this.

good it's not the feds job to fix shit niggers fuck up

I hope they all die of lead poisoning.

That's about all, peace out.

Well dangit, I thought it was a free country. Why is there crap in our own homes that flows nearly freely from our faucets that can't be drunk?

... Why do they like this guy? and why is no one on to the fact that he's just there to sell his hormone supplements nonsense, like some conservative granola girl who talks about herbal BS?

Sister's bffs husband is going to prison over this because he faked documents, his last name is Rosenbaum, ha!

that is irrelevant

Because the Michigan EPA said that water levels are now fine

Idk, feels bad not being able to drink my toilet water baka

he's gonna get GOYED

I see the problem, they're not diverse enough

Exactly this.

>white people invent plumbing and running water
"gibs muh dat"
>white people build bustling city in heartland of America
"gibs muh dats toos"
>city overflows with low-IQ, unproductive criminals with hygiene problems and services decline
"dat b witey fault bcos he b oppressin' us n sheit"
>functional infrastructure rots away and becomes useless because the nogs won't work and pay taxes to support it
"yo yo yo witey need 2 help us owt bcos wes needs wattahs fo ah chirren n sheit. fuck wite people. help us owt, wite people. b nice 2 us bcos we is nice 2 u. we gonna kill you. you owes wes. y u not wanna gibs us dems munnahs? kill all wite ppl n sheit."

As usual, this nigger is fucking fibbing. Through filters, provided for by the State of mother-fucking Michigan the water passes all federal & EPA testing levels for lead. THE WATER IS DRINKABLE. These niggers are mad that it has to run through a filter. Fuck. Them. They're still replacing all the lead service lines, but that will take until 2020. So the filters will have to do. So, in conclusion, this is a big fucking falsehood as usual.

everyone involved in the flint scandal was black and democrats. did you know nestle bottles all the clean aquifer water in flint that should be going to homes? only a nigger would think drinking from a river is safe. but am sure nestle did not pay any black poloticians to steal thier peoples water.

>This means that the investigation was concluded. They even cited the specific reasons for why this happened in the first place.

I'm certain it was the Clintons setting up a public speaking opportunity

>Use that money to fix it.

if we did that white families would survive

Nobody cares about that shitty city

The EPA let's shit like this happen, that's why people don't like them. They are nothing but government attack dog that looks the other way for donors, fines opponent businesses, and really loves to regulate industries in ways that harms competition. When the government creates something with a pretty name, it's usually because their actual function is fucked up and the government wants to easily discredit anyone who challenges it.

>OMG those evil Republicans want to get rid of the ethics committee. Don't worry why or what these committees actually do, just hear that Republicans hate ethics

>Nobody cares about that shitty city

good your city is next, Trump will sell your city's water to farms in California

>They are nothing but government attack dog

pretty much, they only move in specific circumstances because otherwise their budget is enough to keep a few guys standing around a desk

>It's also important that the committee wear white robes and hooded hats to show just exactly why you don't elect niggers.

first off....

Black government was mainly involved.

second off...
the infastructure wouldnt of been
rusty if they had paid their bills....

Flint city of michigans citizens dont pay bills or taxes(GHETT0) Sadly the government arent able to legally turn off their water like in the 80s...

No taxes for repairs? whelp....

dem programs

brown water for brown people

That's a Jew problem. They still wanna put shit in the water.

Fuck niggers.

That investigation sounds ineffective. Why the fuck is the federal government investigating pollutants in a municipal water supply?

This is an interesting point I see overlooked. Should a city/region be continually kept afloat by government aid, even as they continue to be a black hole from which no funding can escape? At some point, isn't it the city's responsibility to prove they're capable of a modicum of self-sustenance? What even stops the residents from leaving if they're all living off welfare in the first place?

>brown water for brown people

it's mostly poor white families suffering the fatalities

Comment from the man in brown uniform
Sieg heil mein freund

>wouldnt of been

I'm not saying it shouldn't be fixed. Simply stating what happened.

Do you really think that it hasn't been fixed yet because "muh black people", or do you think it has more to do with bureaucratic red tape?

Link?

>black people don't pay their bills so utilities deteriorate
>black democrat city government oversee deterioration of utilities
>black president in power for over 2 and a half years while Flint hasn't had clean water

MUH WHITE PEOPLE

MUH REPUBLICANS

I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE WHITE REPUBLICANS BE DINDUING NUFFIN AND BE CLOING MUH INVESTIGATIONS

IF ONLY WE HAD BLACK DEMOCRATS IN POWER TO SAVE US THEY WOULDN'T LET THIS HAPPEN AND LEAVE US WITHOUT MUH WATER

I would bet when the water company hooked up to the 100 year old lead pipes in flint they knew what would happen.

but democrats already sold the water from flints aquifer to corporations. how exactly can u make this about trump?

you do realize this crisis was caused by the epa, who wiped their hands clean of it and didn't try to fix it for TWO YEARS.
why would we have an EPA that doesn't protect the environment?

>fuck white people
Yeah, you've been saying that for a few years now. So uh..fuck you and your water.

water company hooks up to 100 year old lead pipes that have been abandoned for decades.
water company has no clue maybe lead would get into drinking water. in my county the department of health checks water, I know the biologist that does it. the feds are not the answer to lazy civil servants, they are even lazier.

Nah after calexit he'll be diverting water away
Blacks and Liberals will do mental gymnastics to blame white people and republicans for this.
>black democrats have ran city counsel for decades
>black democrats over saw the water deal
> black democrats knew of this issue for years

Suddenly because the heads of the federal government which happens to be white is shutting down a long years long drawn out investigation into the water of a black city its a bad thing.
Subtract any mention of color in my paragraph and tell me what the problem is.

Fucking kek and checked. Also didn't realize the town is nearly 40% white. The news would have you think it's all black.

>Flint
>largely black town
>votes in democrats for 100 years
>WAHHH MUH EVIL REPUBLICANS DID THIS
Fuck Flint.