Abortion pros:

Abortion pros:
>allows people to only have children once they're ready and able to support them
>reduces poverty and crime
>gives women control over their own bodies
>prevents children from growing up in bad environments

Abortion cons:
>IT HURTS MUH FEELINGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not a life before the central nervous system is developd, I agree. But the most important part:
IS IT TAX FUNDED? I don't want to pay for the abortions of millions of nigresses on gun sight because they can't work out a condom.

>It's not a life before the central nervous system is developd, I agree.

you do realize its probably gonna cost more tax money if those people are born.

Abortion is making the white race go extinct.

They kill their healthy babies when they are young, and then try to have children at age 40 and birth autists and downies.

A true recipe for evolutionary success.

You are killing a human being. Period.

the bottom line is you're murdering babies. you're actually murdering babies.
no amount of rationalization can change that. your reasons don't matter. you're murdering babies.

He's Brazilian, he's probably less sentient than a foetus he deems 'not a life'

>> Personally decide to murder someone
>> Go to prison

How is this not different?

So are you while menstruating and masturbating.
-
I guess it´s sexist, both should be able to decide, father and mother.

>Single mothers are ruining this country
>oh I know let's take away the means of terminating unwanted pregnancies and just see what happens

But that's not true you immense fucking faggot.

>So are you while menstruating and masturbating.

life begins at conception, breh

Because no one is being murdered? Are you dumb?

because 'muh body, muh completely unquestionable legal and moral right to murder someone for my own convenience'

It's not very personal when my tax dollars are paying for it.

So go fuck yourself, idiot.

ITT: Anti-abortionists use the its murder/it's killing a human argument even though most would be happy with genocide for people/races they dislike

yep. it's murdering a baby. rationalize all you want. twist words. go ahead. it's still baby murder.

>allows people to fuck at will and not have to live with the consequences of their actions
>reduces birthrates
>gives women control over taxpayer money
>prevents murderers from going to jail
There, I fixed that for you.

Not if we cut welfare at the same time

What do you call a miscarriage? Manslaughter?

Every unborn child is a murderer or criminal.

We might as well commit genocide and kill all living people.

Itll prevent future murderers.
Haha faulty reasoning haha

we're not talking about that. this is about abortion: the premeditated murder of a baby. change the subject, deflect. rationalize some more. abortion is murdering a baby.

What if it's a nigger baby being murdered? You would rather have another dumb nigger grow up and destroy our society even more?

I'll pay for less niggers

Fine it's murder, but since there are many examples of acceptable murder then it can be included in that

>murdering my kids is a personal choice

So instead of allowing people to selectively reproduce when they know they're ready and insuring that all babies born are born into good, loving homes

you'd rather the human race just churn out babies at the pace of uneducated fuckwits and than leave them without welfare when their parents can't take care of them, ultimately creating more net human suffering then if you had just let some flesh sacks that can't even perceive existence be aborted

nice

>WAHH ITS NOT A HUMAN ITS NOT EVEN ALIVE
>kill pregnant woman
>charged with double homicide

Really makes you think

Its human, alive, and biologically distinct. There is no difference between killing your unborn child, and killing your conjoined twin. Abortion is murder.

Awwww, it turns out there was a downside to demonrats making abortion a political issue.

The genocidal sentiments always, ALWAYS come from the pro-abortionists.

"i-if you have qualms about abortion...th-then y-you're a cuck! A KEK! Abortions kill more NIGGERS than whites! KEK! NIGGERS!"

I'm okay with murdering unborn kids then. Doesn't matter the moms life is more important. Call it murder or whatever, sometimes it's all right.

the premeditated murder of babies. bottom line.

Abortion pros:
>Sluts and liberals go to Hell.

Abortion cons:
>Babies are brutally murdered in a barbaric throwback to human sacrifice.

If a woman is far enough along with her pregnancy, and she's murdered, the murderer gets charged with 2 murders if the fetus dies. At that point, an abortion should also be criminal.

>abortion is legalized
>single motherhood skyrockets
>hurr durr abortion is good cuz da mommas

you're an idiot.

So is leaving a very young child (2-3/yo) in the woods alone, and just leaving it to die murder?

He meant the doctors performing/women having abortions were the murderers. Reading comprehension, get some

>allows people to only have children once they're ready and able to support them
Not ready to have children? Don't have sex, or use contraception.

>gives women control over their own bodies
The fetus is not her body.

If you are white and oppose abortion in the USA, you are a nigger loving cuck who wants to further the genocide of your own race as well as the Jewish agenda.

The only good nog is a dead one - and that applies to unborn nogs as well.

>So instead of allowing people to selectively reproduce when they know they're ready and insuring that all babies born are born into good, loving homes

cause that totally happens right now with legalized abortion.... oh wait.

Still an idiot.

Babies are cunts, the fact we can legally murder babies is a good thing

Technically it's not murder, it's just killing. Murder describes specifically killings that were premeditated and illegal. imo abortions can be considered mercy killings

Abortion is the definition of premeditated. Legality is just an issue of changing the law to accurately describe the situation.

>>gives women control over their own bodies
GOD I FUCKING HATE THAT SENTENCE, then suicide or hard drugs should be legal too, so ppl would have the freedom to blow their brains off.
it's their brain you know?

Abortion cons:
>destroying a genetically unique human being
>funding personal decisions with tax-payer money

>Abortion pros:
Is murder
>Abortion cons:
Is murder

>I don't want to pay for the...
I don't want to pay hundreds of $billions each year for corporate welfare, fraud waste and abuse in the Pentagon, wars, bailouts for banks, bailouts for billionaires, etc.

So I guess I don't have to pay for any of that, right? Because you don't have to pay for anything you don't want?

Abortions is murder, 40 years if convicted, no matter how it got there.

rationalization. twisting words. you would make an excellent lawyer.
it's the murder of babies. period.

anyone else kinda seeing goatsee in that poster?

>kill a person because it's undesirable

>The premeditated murder of a baby.
Not murder
Not a baby
Not an "unborn senior citizen" or whatever emotional euphemisms make you feel better.

If you have to lie, if you have no rational arguments, well, that's the kind of person you are.

Well, what if you think abortion is morally wrong, but dont give a fuck about what other people do with their offspring? I mean, i can still think they're a piece of shit and also not give a fuck they killed their baby. I'd just think it would be better if they acknowledged the fact they're killing their baby outright, instead of trying to justify it to themselves by claiming it's "their body".

>cons
I' if she wants to keep it and I don't, I have to pay a pension no matter what, if she doesn't want to keep it and I do, I also can't say anything. I've got nothing against ethically but the laws are pretty shitty t bh

What a withered husk of a person you must be. At least you're honest, though. Most people on your side would never concede that the victims are 'babies'.

Cons:
>murder babies

If you aren't ready for children, THEN DON'T HAVE FUCKING UNPROTECTED SEX YOU RETARDED FUCKING DEGENERATES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Suicide is only illegal if you fail

Abortion wouldn't need to be a thing if the majority of the Democratic party knew how to stop taking cock, or at least use a condom.

>allows people to only have children once they're ready
Shutting your legs and orphanages also do this.
>Reduce poverty and crime
[citation needed]
>Gives women control over their bodies
So does shutting your legs.
>prevents children from growing up in a bad environment
So can I go out and kill Niggers for living in bad environments?

>I don't want to pay hundreds of $billions each year for corporate welfare, fraud waste and abuse in the Pentagon, wars, bailouts for banks, bailouts for billionaires, etc.
Me either. Also don't want to pay for things a regular citizen "chooses".

a woman makes an appointment to have the baby killed.
play word games all you want.

Because I believe in personal responsibility. If the children suffer because the mom was an idiot, so be it. Maybe the kid will realize how shit it is to not be able to eat and learn not to be a piece of shit like their parents and make something of their lives

Pros:
>kills black babies
Cons:
>gives women a choice

Killing all niggers pros:
>Massively reduces poverty and Crime
>Fixes our debt problem
>Massively raises national IQ
>Stops most abortions from happening saving lives
>Gives whites the freedom to move as they please without fear of murder or theft.

Killing all niggers cons:
>IT HURTS MUH FEELINGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's nothing wrong with this.

>not realizing that abortion mitigates low IQ population growth
stay mad

pro:
it kills children

con:
it gives women a choice

Or, instead of arguing about which ends we should take, look at WHY we have these spikes in abortions.

It's irritable to see Sup Forums get caught up in topics like this, but in subject of Marxism the majority of this board will reach for the source, the origin of the problem. Because if you're going to ban or legalize abortion, no matter what happens it'll spiral out of control. Why? Because it's a cultural issue. People lost the concept of abstinence to this hedonistic shithole of a society, which is why numerous young girls get knocked up. The only way to fix this is to pull the youth out of this pursuit of pleasure.

I just don't know what we should do to fix it. Different methods that could all work. Thoughts, Sup Forums?

OP's pic is a modified goatse.

actually it's the opposite, abortion keeps non-whites on 1st world countries with lower demography growths

Abortion cons:
>People should have to actually live with the consequences of their actions

And shoot up crime rates, nice

Why it is it even a problem, contraception of all forms exist. And the number one of all just stop being sluts. If they just give everyone abortions willy nilly theyre not going to fucking learn. Deal with the consequences. If you for sure can't take care of it give it up for adoption.

Did you not pay attention to biology class where eggs must be fertilized?

People shouldn't be having sex as a sport. The possibility of a life being created out of the act is always there.

It is a debate when you use other peoples money to do it.

Its also a debate when you start doing it to foetus's that are viable.

Rape, incest, deformity and health-risks are ok. Anything else and you are a degenerate. If you want to use my money to do it, then the answer is no.

Solid rebuttal.

I'll pay for mandatory abortions for all unemployed and those under 21.

I don't understand why abortion is such a big deal.
>b-but life begins at conception!
Life is more complex than you think. That wart you have on your ass is also alive and has your same DNA but you have no qualms removing it.
>b-but it's murder!
Oh, but its ok when some cop shoots a nigger or a bunch of habibs in the middle east get glassed, or when your rich owners send young soldiers to die for oil
>b-but muh freedums!
You're not really that free
>b-but life is sacred!
Yeah, like in Texas where abortion is illegal but the death penalty is encouraged. Go figure.

We're already overpopulated as it is, why is it such a big deal that women abort? As long as they do it within the first weeks there really shouldn't be an issue. Don't blacks have the most abortions in USA anyway?
>b-but muh taxes!
No, fuck off. Paying welfare for the entire life of those unaborted people is more expensive, and you end up paying more taxes for corporate shit and the military anyway.

Just kill that baby; it's not conscious, it doesn't know it exists and you can make many more.

None of your pros are true

Also add you steal my money to pay for it to cons.

Well it's a lot less likely to happen if abortion is made illegal. you think people are suddenly gonna gain a new sense of responsibility and stop fucking because the consequences are more serious? Fuck no, you can't change human nature. Fucking's what we do and no socially constructed punishments are going to stop people from acting on their prime directive. You think people will really stop getting abortions just because they're illegal? Oh yeah, because that's totally happened with prohibition, the war on drugs, and gun control. What would happen if abortion is made illegal is that smart, competent women who know they're not ready will die of infection from a backdoor coathanger while poor, uneducated burdens will just keep having babies that grow up in poor conditions to be future uneducated burdens that just keep having babies. I'm not a fan of "baby killing" as it's put and think there need to be some limitations to prevent welfare-queen style tax dollar abuse but I don't see a ban turning out to be anything but disastrous

Oh yeah cuz the condom could never break or anything. There's always that 2%. And what then? They weren't ready for children, they knew that and were taking the precautions necessary. Following this logic, should only people who are financially secure enough to raise a child be able to have sex at all?

Lol. Brilliant. That's the biggest strawman I've ever seen

Abortion should remain legal with these limitations:

No abortions after 12 weeks, unless the mother's life is in danger or the baby has some sort of disease that will prevent it from living a normal, productive life.

The father should also be granted the same reproductive rights as the mother and agree to the abortion. If either person disagrees then the baby should be born and the parent who didn't want the baby should be absolved of all responsibility of raising the child.

Margaret Sanger returns from the grave to post on Sup Forums!

Pro:
>It overwhelmingly reduces the nigger population

Im ok with it for minorities, not for whites though

>lowers white birthrate
>encourages degenerate activities
>allows women to not be accountable for their actions, and men to not think with their mind but with their dick cause the girl can just get muh abortions anyways
>literally killing a human being before being born

Do you understand how fucked up it is to kill a fetus? Surely if these women wanted to have so much unprotected sex and have cum dripping out of their cunts constantly they can just get their tubes tied.

Forgot to add: no tax dollars should be spent on abortion. Abortion service providers should be privately funded.

Moloch approves of this message.

>we're overpopulated
No, we aren't you fucking retard. Parts of Africa and Asia are overpopulated, the West is in no way too full of people.

And you act like some nigger trying to punch a cop is the same thing as a baby being ripped apart and dragged out of the womb. False equivalency.

Of course it's some sick fuck from Mexico that has no respect for human life and thinks killing babies is fine because 'just make more lol.'

I agree with that picture wholeheartedly. I personally refuse to fund you getting an abortion slut.

> Rape is a personal decision, not a legal debate

>drumfpgh grabs your pussy and rapes u while you´re in tears
>you can´t abort the baby and nobody´s gonna take ur word against famous sexual assaulter

in a world lead by privileged rich perverts, only privileged rich perverts win :^)

My stance: I don't give a fuck what people do with their own kids

>no respect for human life
Neither do you, unless the person is white amirite?

Grab them out of the pussy.

>If either person disagrees then the baby should be born

I agree there need to limitations set but this has the potential to be horrific. Men can absolve their responsibility of the child during pregnancy and walk away, maybe even forget about the whole thing in a week's time, but women are stuck with the emotional and physical issues of pregnancy for as well as the dangers for 9 months. Can you imagine if a woman died of birthing complications from a child she didn't want to have? While it would be great if having a baby affected both parties differently, it doesn't, women get the shitty end of the stick. So why can't we use modern technology to even the score a little? If half the population lacked the ability to heal broken bones and we had the technology to give them that capability, wouldn't we be obligated to? Not a perfect analogy but you get the point

>reduces poverty and crime
Correlation does not imply causation. Abortion has been legal in Russia for decades and yet it's still a shithole so obviously it's not abortion that's caused our declining crime-rate.

We might as well claim that our decreased crime-rate is the result of policies banning leaded gasoline which went into effect around the same time, leading to a decrease in environmental lead exposure and therefore lead-poisoning.