Special Snowflake Trump

>Aids report Trump regularly becomes distracted, watches TV, then descends into angry moods
> "Trump has been resentful, even furious, at what he views as the media’s failure to reflect the magnitude of his achievements, and he feels demoralized that the public’s perception of his presidency so far does not necessarily align with his own sense of accomplishment."
>Still is arguing about crowd sizes, when they really don't matter (who expected him to get high numbers in a Dem Stronghold City?)

Textbook narcissist too.

What's it like having a special snowflake in chief?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EP5aqAC8PPY
washingtonpost.com/politics/the-first-days-inside-trumps-white-house-fury-tumult-and-a-reboot/2017/01/23/7ceef1b0-e191-11e6-ba11-63c4b4fb5a63_story.html?utm_term=.ad20271b866a
nytimes.com/2017/01/22/us/politics/donald-trump-aides-rocky-first-weekend.html?_r=0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/press-secretary-sean-spicer-must-answer-best-waifu-question-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice source you fucking retarded faggot

Best bit is, he's too old to change, so we'll be treated to a presidency full of easy trolling

>heh heh, watch this, I'm gonna steal their term "special snowflake" heh Sup Forums BTFO

Neck yourself you fat autistic faggot

Yeah its fun for rest of the world when your prez can be manipulated to throw tantrums whenever someone feels like it. Like a big global monkey who dances when someone throws peanuts at his balls

relax, hun. words belong to everyone.

: - )

Why ask me? He's your president.

are you mad because you're out of work and shitposting on a tuesday afternoon?

a manchild has the nuclear bombs codes

the world is fucked

theyve stolen everything else already
from safe space to sjw to even kikes
these people are feckless

we post facts now, responses and facts are based on emotion now

>thinking I'd be asking the Netherlands anything

>THE MEDIA
>WHERE SOURCES

Best bit is, I just have to watch him in person. He spent most of the time talking to the CIA aggrandizing himself or bitching about the media.

Horses mouth and all that. Watching commentary shows instead of live feeds is for suckers.

He's "wounded" and triggered by this mean coverage guys, be nice to him!

Keep the (((media))) fixated on crowd sizes, meanwhile he removes abortion, removes NAFTA, removes the gook trade agreement, installs the oil pipelines pipeline, defunds Public broadcasting Marxist Services, moves the embassy to Jerusalem, Put MAD DOG in as the Sec of Defense, Installed a new CIA director, memed the CIA workers into cheering for him, telling them the fourth column will be destroyed and they cheered.

Oh and by the way, it is only noon on Tuesday :)

This is going to be one hell of a week.

I hoke you fucking yids and kikes are ready for what is coming next!

umm diseases can't speak, even stds. try again sweetie.

>aids report
Yeah sounds credible. Totally not made up.

The fact that the media still hates him probably means that he's not working in their interests.

I'm okay with that.

CTR in charge of appropriating ironic smiley faces
:^)
Stupid cuck.

What? Trump's a narcissist obsessed with an inflated sense of himself that is out of all proportion to the shallow con man he is? If there was only some way to have known all this before he was elected.

lighten up, darling.
;-0

Your memes betray you, virgin wizard sir.

:^)

Why do dems wanna give everyone AIDS??

nigger

>He isn't happy the press says he's literally Hitler
wtf i hate drumpf now

Why did you make this dumbarse thread?
>FUCK OFF VALID REPLIES TRUMP IS A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HURR DURR
Sage is an understatement.

; - {p

He isn't "focused" or hung up on anything. He simply addresses all criticisms, which isn't typical. If someone criticizes you directly, you are free to respond and defend yourself. Especially when it affects your political stock.

Hahahaha you're a fucking dumb nigger. Meanwhile with this stupid story about his crowd size, he is actually getting shit done with these executive orders. This is the lamest shit ever I could care less if 1 person showed up his inaugaration. Shortbus people like you love talking about stupid bullshit like this while ignoring what's really going on, cuz your brain is maybe the size of a peanut. I can't wait to hear faggots like you coming here to Sup Forums trying to sound like you have any intelligence, while we just laugh at how insecure you are. Kill yourself nigger semen.

This reminds me of those "reports" of Trump campaign falling apart, every week for the last 12 months.

>Sup Forums created words

They were though, Carson went on record saying that Trump told him he thought his campaign was finished months before the primaries ended.

Meme-magic literally held them together

Bypassing the check and balances of our government is not what a leader does

Possible. But I think most of it is concern shilling.
>DRUMPF IS FINISHED VOTE FOR MADAME PRESIDENT
They never mention their sources.

>I'm gonna steal their term "special snowflake" heh Sup Forums BTFO

It's a line from Fight Club, why the fuck do you think it's Sup Forumss personal term?

youtube.com/watch?v=EP5aqAC8PPY

>Aids report
>not "Aides report"
Nice fake news

>hahaha! he's doing unpopular shit and you can't stop him!
>He'll piss off the electorate, but they are all retarded! Passing executive orders while being unpopular is SMART

2018, all seats in the House are up for re-election.

Incumbent party typically suffers. Let's see how much Trump can amp up that suffering.

>Implying Trump administration is anything other than cancer and AIDS

>he feels demoralized that the public’s perception of his presidency

Wrong you lying faggot. The quote was that it's demoralizing to see the media constantly take a presumptively negative tone, and the specific instance referenced was attacking his crowd size.

The public has a great perception of him and he knows it—that's why the media has to constantly push the propaganda narrative.

>Thinking I was referring to the Spicer quote

>45% disapproval rating
>+0 net approval

He won against the most negatively viewed democratic candidate ever fielded, and still lost the popular vote.

Getting in office didn't make him magically respected.

>no source
Fake
A
K
E

ITT: CTR btfo

Fake news

>a man will do everything he can to be loved
>never will be
>always driven to accomplish more and more to win the love of the people

One day be will. It's just like one of my japanese animes.

>washingtonpost.com/politics/the-first-days-inside-trumps-white-house-fury-tumult-and-a-reboot/2017/01/23/7ceef1b0-e191-11e6-ba11-63c4b4fb5a63_story.html?utm_term=.ad20271b866a >nytimes.com/2017/01/22/us/politics/donald-trump-aides-rocky-first-weekend.html?_r=0

First two I found, plenty more are out there

But, I know any source posted will be called fake anyway

>Enter election was just an attempt to get Obama-sempai to notice him

>wapo

You are fake news.

It's called projection, and you're doing it. Just because no cumslut wants to gargle your greasy corndog doesn't make your fanfic real.

Sorry snowflake, but springs here.

>AIDS victims report OP poz'd their neg holes in recent report.
>"OP is a huge faggot, just like the rest of semen gargling deviants, so I had no problems with being fucked in the ass by him. He sucked my rotten, herpes pocked, dick while I jerked off his three incher. It's what humongous faggots do for each other, we're a real tight community like that."
>But what this mincing homosexual degenerate didn't know is that he had AIDS.
>"Sure, everyone expects to catch an STI at least once a month, but pozzing my neg hole? You got to ask before you do that." Says one of OP's homosexual dalliances.

My news is the most accurate information in this thread.

Awwwwn, sweetheart.

>Not shit posting at work.

I'll be honest I voted for Trump. I'm not going to say I regret it because I don't. It is extremely concerning and annoying how petty he is though with the media.

Obama was like this as well. He would always blare on about Fox news this and Fox news that. I just thought Trump might say fuck the bullshit and get on with MAGA.

Still better than Hillary and I'm glad he is getting down to action. For the love of god Trump please pretend the media doesn't exist.

So, what you are saying is that this is a figment of your imagination?

>crybabby trumpkin faggots ITT

Oh look, it's correct the record, I wonder what crazy bullshit he is brewing up for us this time...

>wapo
>nyt
FAKE
NEWS

Sources? What the fuck man, why would you trust the corrupted media over your Sup Forums brother? SAD

If these riots are anything to go by, there's not going to be a single Democrat left in politics by 2020

Let the hate flow through you Trump. You will become more powerful than you can imagine. From there, strike your enemies down.

What have you done Sup Forums?

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/press-secretary-sean-spicer-must-answer-best-waifu-question-0

>1 post
Fuck off faggot

>remember folks, when they say sources say, there are no sources!

Interesting he gave Carson a position huh? It's almost like they were allies and maybe Carson told the press what he wanted them to hear? He values loyalty over anything from what I've read so clearly Carson didn't betray his trust.

Fake polls. Literally paid to make him look unpopular. They surely stopped doing that when he got elected.

t. Please ban me immediately for being an underage faggot

i love trump but it's obvious that he's been like this his entire life. it probably stems from feeling like he was born rich and didn't have to really work for it, so he's always searching for ways to feel truly validated. he feels empty inside and nothing satisfies him. it's why his favorite song is "is that all there is?" - it reflects both his sense of self and personal accomplishments and his view of the world; nothing has any lasting significance to him, everything is a smoke and mirrors act with nothing behind it. the fact that trump never engages in recreational intoxicants also means he probably never gets any sense of satisfaction, his mind is always set to 'go' mode and he never retreats into stoned/drunken ignorant bliss but remains critical of himself and others. trump lives in constant tension, when you have everything in the world it's just so much more you risk losing. the tension never ends, gaining more only makes it worse. i bet trump felt free when he went bankrupt.