What really happened to WL on October 17

It's truly beyond me why this isn't talked about as much as it should be. There is proof WL was taken over by US/UK intelligence on this day, you'd think there would be some people fiercely questioning this, just as Pizzagate.

On this day....
- Sup Forums users reported the road being filled with police/government vehicles, and they were confiscating people's phones who came close.
- Major internet disruption in the early hours.
- Reports of a CIA prisoner transport airplane at Heathrow. The airport was shut down for some safety/security reason for part of the duration it was there. It later left for an AFB on the east coast.
- Their editorial style changed after this day.
- Their PGP signature changed after this day.
- "Interviews" with Assange, when scrutinized, show distortions on his face implying "he" was edited in to the scene.

The reasons why the CIA, or any intelligence agency, would wish to be in control of an entity such as WL are endless, but for now I'm going to stick to what's relevant to this situation. The CIA/establishment must have known Trump was going to get in by that time, and knew WL was a powerful weapon for Trump. So naturally, for the establishment to regain some sort of edge, it makes perfect sense for them wanting to take over WL at this time.

So lets assume they control Wikileaks, an organization with a lot of leverage on the chessboard.
They now are able to:

- "Leak" complete falsehoods against Trump in the future, so the establishment can regain some control come next election cycle.
- Trash their reputation with WL's followers, who might know something is up but not put all the pieces together, or simply don't have enough evidence to outright make an accusation.
- Collect future real leaks, choosing what to use them as blackmail against people/entities in the future, and releasing the more benign ones to the public to keep up the appearance that everything is fine.
(cont)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860082/London-City-Airport-evacuated-fire-alarm-sounds-day-nearby-tube-closed-terror-alert.html
file.wikileaks.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=PNaiZcUZXus
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

- Neutralize the threat of the dead man's switch (which explains why the internet went down during the supposed raid), which according to some claiming to be WL staff was material that had the ability to bring down entire governments, showing clear links to pedophilia and other satanic activities.

What are your thoughts? And ultimately, what's the best strategic move from here?

Bumping once or twice, since this it takes a few moments to read it.

If this is the case, then why did WL keep leaking and not leak anything on Trump October-Nov. Kind of pointless to try to "keep up appearances" and ensure Trump is elected than just keep him out in the first place.

bump. I still am unclear on this. Makes me think the whole world is fake.

In order to keep up appearances, they had no choice but to do that. Remember the huge promises Assange gave us last year? What got released after that day might have been a heavily redacted/edited/distorted version of it. Anything is possible at this point.

I'm not sure yet but the fact that Assanges lawyer said he wouldn't turn himself in after Manning pardon makes me believe he still is alive and well

But that's my point. What fucking good does it do to keep up appearances if you lose the election anyway. Yeah sure okay now you can leak shit about Trump and... have his supporters say that this is bullshit and his detractors say "SEE HE'S HITLER"? Wow. Good job CIA. Once again you fucked everything up and accomplished absolutely nothing.

There's one thing I've been thinking about.

The WL Insurance files. When time passes and technology increases.

Won't people be able to crack the decryption at some point getting all those secrets out?

Isn't "Assange" promising to release something big soon? Is that still gonna happen?

Also, you forgot about Pam Anderson who visited twice I think, who's a known satanist.

That doesn't negate what happened in October. Put a few smart intel agents in a room, and its very easy to come up with a believable and seemingly real storyline.

WL doing a 180 on their promises would have been a huge problem for the CIA. Everyone would have realized something happened to them. Just as you see with pizzagate, it would have created a massive effort to investigate what happened. The most effective manipulations are when people think nothing is happening at all. The CIA is riding it up until that point. If nothing is perceived to be happening, then there is no enemy from our perspective, and there is nothing for us to do. They're playing the long-game. Being in control of WL is an asset that will pay off dividends for the years/decade they will continue to operate it.

It is very tough encryption, but assuming Moore's law continues doing its thing, then sure, it will become easier and easier to decrypt. Right now though, we are nowhere near close to cracking that (at least with technology that we know about)

That too, thank you for bringing it up. She was in pictures with that spirit cooking lady Marina Abramovic, right?

yup

Sounds like just another effort to discredit wikileaks by now claiming they are infiltrated. I've yet to see solid proof of this.

There's absolutely no reasonable explanation for why he no longer signs messages with his original key. Positive identification is the whole purpose of digital signatures. Now he "refuses" to sign his messages and will only provide photographic proof of his status? He's in custody or dead. (Not even a conspiracy theorist.)

Solid proof is for court rooms. Everything OP stated is known and no one has officially addressed it, not even Assange or wikileaks!

And that whole twitter facade with wikileaks saying "oh guys we don't know how to show proof of life, can you tell us what you want so we can manufacture it?'

>we are nowhere near close to cracking that

How about the blockchain investigation ?
Did it go anywhere yet ?
Will the demise of Assange bring up a new WL 2.0 in the current year ?

Wow, first post is correct

>can't wait for the next fake tweet off the compromised account...or will it be 4 years of "where's trump's taxes'?

>- "Leak" complete falsehoods against Trump in the future, so the establishment can regain some control come next election cycle.
Lol Trumpcucks and their mental gymnastics

>Covertly running wikileaks would have no effects on anything

Sure thing

I guess I can ask my aunt if she knows anything, she's a diplomat and knows people in that London Embassy. I'd have to ask in person though next time I see her, since she was passive aggressively told in a snarky way she was being wiretapped by a US embassador. Curiously, I found my family mentioned in a cable leak from WL not long ago.

Wouldn't it be weird for them to switch WL to be antitrump after all the work they did to discredit them?

DAK.

Can you elaborate on the blockchain investigation? I heard a little about it but not enough yet to make an educated opinion on it.

As for WL 2.0, definitely. It would need to be built on very solid technology in a distributed swarm of computers. "Organizations" as we think of them now are too easy to be infiltrated and destroyed. We need to fundamentally rethink how an entity such as WL can withstand attacks. I know what I'm saying is rather abstract, but that's the best answer I can give.

Beyond that though, however the next WL operates, it must be on a constantly scrutinized and evolving/morphing system, making it a "moving target" in a sense, that's much harder to kill than a static object.

>all the work they did to discredit them

They attacked the man, the organization and the distribution, not the files they delivered.

No one questioned those, or proved them fake.

remember wikileaks is the latest cutting edge propaganda new outlet for politicians who give info and dolladollabills for them.

if you really believe the: muh ebil clinton and illuminatey and muh saviour the doland meme then the propaganda has hit you hard,

if you also believe muh ebil america and muh innocent russia just because there no real propaganda against russia then you're brainwashed

/-|-\
/-|-|-\
/-|-|-|-\

Yea its pretty obvious that the cia got the control.

Thanks for making other people aware of this fact.

RIP assange.

yeah wikileaks is obviously compromised, wikileaks wouldn't be talking shit they would be delivering

>wikileaks mentioned my family and I know people involved.

My LARP sense is tingling.

They throw out a line that the files might have been faked a few times. But in any case, it would make it harder for them to make the targeted audience to believe in any "leaks"

D.A.K.

f

bump

Anyone else remember all the file dates in the wikileak files turning to 1984. Anyone know what that meant?

Was that part of the dead man's switch that CIA was unable to contain?

I remember there were some really strange goings on in London at the time...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860082/London-City-Airport-evacuated-fire-alarm-sounds-day-nearby-tube-closed-terror-alert.html

TEAR GAS at City airport, one of the most tightly controlled areas in the whole of London, a city with possibly the most all consuming surveillance state in the entire world? Only the government could do such a thing... BUT WHY

Maybe OP is close to the answer

OP here. Requesting that screencap of that thread from an user claiming to be with WL saying he's on the run, all WL staff have national security gag orders, and they're trying to release the DMS and there's still a slight chance they can get it out. Supposedly there is some manual way if a couple of them travel internationally and meet each other.

I forgot to add, I'm not sure if it was Sup Forums on here, it was some other chan. Its on the tip of my tongue, whatever chan has a pretty active Sup Forums board on it. 90% sure it was on there.

it meant that "govt is watching" in my mind

>Can you elaborate on the blockchain investigation?

In short:

> you can embed a document in the Bitcoin blockchain, thus making it undeletable from the internet.
> If there is ever a kill switch (or dead mans switch), the blockchain is gold for this
> someone found documents in transactions going back and forth WL known addresses
> cable dumps and known released keys were found as well
> more pgp encrypted files and possible AES keys
> small groups of ppl are taught how to extract such data
> this gets hyped from time to time, then all goes dark, rumors that groups are shoah'd, but reality is this whole process requires good knowledge of computer and people give up too soon

>it would make it harder for them to make the targeted audience to believe in any "leaks"

Why ? People always chose what to believe, like fake news and alternative facts. Also the future leaks could be perfectly legit and not doctored, but just on something that makes a person look "bad" because it's showing only one (proof) side of the medal.

I know the one you are referring to but I don't have it on hand. 8ch I believe.

Didn't FBI user say that they would have to leak the emails in a non-transparent fashion? Isn't it interesting that just enough information was revealed in the Podesta emails to sway opinion, but not enough to cause a national emergency? Maybe Podesta's emails were not social engineered vis a vis the 'reset your password' link. Could it have been a NSA leak?

this is what I mean...

file.wikileaks.org/

Anyone know the exact date when the file dates changed to 1984?

I tried to do wayback machine on it and it can't because the robot text disallows it.

October 18. See :54

youtube.com/watch?v=PNaiZcUZXus

:58*

thank you

I suspected this when it happened as well, but I'm still on the fence about it. It would be nice to see some of the same faces who participated during the 10 year anniversary stream could confirm details. Assuming they aren't dead or had their families threatened.

We still have no idea what those hashes were about, and why they read 'John Kerry' 'Ecuador' etc. My thought is that was when they made their move, and that was the one mistake that got out. There was never any followup on it.

This could be a good cover to explain why he isn't showing up in public. "I'm staying in the embassy, unseen and unheard because of this. That's why I'm not on a plane to the US."

It would be hard to ignore the complete 180 the media would have on it. Colbert going from saying Wikileaks was working with the Russians and releasing fake documents to sabotage her to using the whatever might be released in the future as proof Trump is a evil bad man would be harder to sell unless they spun it as the Russians turning on Trump.

I'm not sure how taking down the internet would negate the switch. Unless it would only go off for that moment and not ever gain, which seems short-sighted on Assange's part.

D A K
A
K

I have a few of the blockchain threads from the obscure chans saved, but I figured it was a massive LARP after we got the Assange interviews confirming he was still alive.

Why would the dead man switch go off if he's still kicking?

it looks like hillary started having a shit fit over podesta's emails being leaked, the state department picked up on it and used kerry to place some pressure on ecuador, then ecuador cut off assange's internet to please kerry.

the rest of wikileaks then saw this as what many anons saw it as, that being a sign that assange was going to be removed from the embassy (remember: he's not there under diplomatic asylum, if he was the UK would be required to give him free passage to ecuador, he's there because ecuador is letting him stay there), and released the pre-commitment hashes, someone either at the state department or at another agency flipped their shit over it, and the state department resorted to just placing heavy amounts of duress on the ecuadorian government.

assange was never removed from the embassy, he was just given a very strong message that if he played up and started fucking shit up he'd be dead. he naturally backed off. the US state department also backed off to avoid angering wikileaks.

that's the best explanation i have for what happened. if assange didn't show up i'd be screaming from the rooftops about how he's in a shallow grave though.

Think of the WL staff as points in a distributed network. By removing the ability for those points to communicate, no information can transmit between them. Assange could've sent out "DUMP DMS NOW" as his door was getting kicked in, but if the internet was severely disrupted in that entire area (as well as the US), nothing would've reached anyone else. Even if something did reach someone with the ability to do something, they were probably all raided simultaneously.

Don't forget who they're trying to sell to.

There's people that still believe in everything CNN tells them.

How is he keeping the switch from activating if he doesn't have internet access?

>unless they spun it as the Russians turning on Trump

This is one possible narrative, or simply hang on the fact that whatever was leaked IS still true and not disproven.
For as much as people are realizing the media is all a big lie, they will still hang on every bit that validates their beliefs, and will defend it.

That's not a deadmans' switch. That's simply an order to do something. The switch needs to be kept from activating.

I don't know

Assange is / was a spook

As you know, there's a global power struggle between groups and agencies.

Pam Anderson fed him that sandwich, aka killed him or knocked him out. Celebs are usually used as tools in spook and diplomatic operations

Then they extract him and mess with the internet in the US to hide it.

Wikileaks was never an honest source of info, but a tool of disinfo and propaganda. It's just that the powers are fighting over it.

Also remember their goodbye video, Laibach's "The Whistleblowers"

schrodinger's assange

look up mega 2.0, files stored anonymously in a blockchain

this, no MSM coverage beyond the initial flurry

post was on eight chan, WL posted on twitter that it's fake
ALSO spelled it out in vanity bitcoin transactions (WeRe Fine &chan PosT faKe)

pic related: timeline

the attack was aimed at Dyn - the effect was to slow the mass internet but specifically take reddit, twitter and others offline

the investigation went nowhere after reports through the chans of numerous separate groups being v& while investigating, plus it requires lots of knowledge and gear to process/analyse

i prefer this theory as im not sure that the videos since DAK are fake, they seem real - however WL is clearly in the middle of a shitnado

Been a pleasure shitposting here
>First they came for Assange
>F
>blockchain
>Embassycat
>muh gold standard
>DAK
>Russia
>reddit ama
>now what?

Well it's true whether you believe me or not.

>Assange could've sent out "DUMP DMS NOW" as his door was getting kicked in

This assumes other people got the key.

But I don't think anyone beside him had access to the gold mine. That's why I'm more leaning to believe that the famous dms was not just a key that is going to be released, but more a longer process of data extraction that he taught to groups of people, and when all those people gathered together and shared their info, they will get the real key.

Did it creep you out to see it? It would me.

I've watched the videos of his interviews after it happened. A bunch of Sup Forums tried to say they were fake. But there was never anything convincing brought forward that I could see.

The greatest video editing I can imagine would mean extracting every single frame where his face is in the picture, manually editing all of those frames, then re-encoding them. I mean it's not unrealistic to consider that at the highest level of government they have artistic geniuses who can recreate key figures on video for propaganda shit like this. But it's still hard to believe without any obvious signs of manipulation.

The other problem is, not only does Sup Forums likely have fed or paid shills on here from time to time. But ever since the election there's been a huge population increase from other boards, and lots of young children/teenagers who want be edgy contrarians or drum up excitement.

It's hard to have any legitimate discussion about real issues thanks to all the shitposting and noise.

Also a reminder that the DAK rethoric is very similar to BSE and the 3308 rethoric.

Which may very well be DoD "art" projects

What is DAK?

Identiy falsification on video is VERY easy to do
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

The glitches in Assange's face and neck match errors of this type of procedure

DAK 16.10.16

Day Assange Killed

16th October matches the timeframes we're dealing with

Yeah, I got called a Russian shill when I said if Assange is dead, who was just on Hannity?

If wikileaks goes down, another wikileaks site will pop up.

You guys don't seem to understand the origins of Wikileaks.

It was created by disenfrachised members of secret services around the globe. They saw what Obama, Clinton, China were doing, and created Wikileaks to counter them.

Julian Assange is just the public figure. Unfortunately it's cost him a lot.

Assange is / was CIA / ex-CIA

Never trust a spook

This is not a movie, this is not how the world works. Nobody will just come out to the public and through an official institution drop bits of truth so anyone can reach them.

Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&t

Does that mean the blockchain search is/was pointless?

The whole thing is extremely frustrating as there's conflicting signs that he could be both alive, dead or under duress.

OP here. Not calling you wrong but can you point me towards anything that substantiates your claims?

I remember all those menacing and bloody wojaks from long before that day though. Who told us about DAK then? Why would they inform us about it, when we cant do anything to stop it?

Complex answer

The blockchain search could / can not be pointless in the sense that you may discover factual bits of info of things that actually happened.

What's pointless is believing in the meme, the propaganda machine, the aura tha Wikileaks has.

Just like ISIS is of the same family as Al-Qaeda, Wikileaks is of the same family as Anonymous.

They're all propaganda tools for the powers to use against everyone.

It's all a dog and pony show

DoD

BSE, etc....

Wojak looks like Assange. It has that sleepy / dreamy face, and is white.

Funny how Sup Forums just forgets really really important shit huh

>Pam Anderson fed him that sandwich
lets all freak out about this for a moment, because if I read that shit in a book I would throw the book away

WHAT THE FUCK CIA
WHAT THE FUCK

It was kind of surreal, they did not mention my mom by name, but my grandparents and aunt was mentioned. It was over an investigation my family was doing over my uncles disappearance in 1975, so it was old but not spooky exactly. But the thing of the embassador (Jackie Kennedy I believe) and my aunt was a more recent incident when they spoke with in Tokyo and pretty much said in way: Yeah, we are keeping an eye on you. I'm not sure what this was a reference of or why she said it, but we just assume that anything we say over the phone or email to her is read. So more delicate matters we tell her in person, which isn't often as she doesn't live in the country.

Then surely he's just decided to give up his entire life living inside that fucking embassy to shill for whatever agenda right? kys, you have no critical thinking skills.

For me, and the country, it's safer to assume he's dead or compromised until there's live picture of him that's not from a mainstream source or in a situation (like interviews) that can easily be manipulated.

*were

>Just like ISIS is of the same family as Al-Qaeda, Wikileaks is of the same family as Anonymous.

Good analogy.

A vegetarian sandwich, if I recall correctly.

Maybe its still there in some news article.

*Fuck meant Caroline Kennedy kek.

That wouldnt make sense of what happened next.

If he was just retiring he'd have made no noise. Nobody wants to spend that much workforce and money (exctraction through airport, blocking of street, internet attack) if Assange was working for them.

Read my first post.

There's a global power struggle between two main factions

>DAK 16.10.16

every fuckin year Sup Forums comes up with some funny joke about X.Y.X date (so it works for both EU and US dates), usually with months, even a year in advance.

Last year it was possibly the best get we had, but nothing more than that.

Annnd you're incorrect. These groups have been subverted and corrupted over time, just like news used to be legitimate and reporters honest.

that entire thread is a low tier intel job

Wouldn't it be tiresome for anyone to maintain the idea that assange is alive? On one hand, a public killing of assange would alleviate that tiresome burden. On the other hand, killing assange would nullify the power wikileaks has to spread info effectively

It was pretty coincidental but I guess if you shitpost a Happening date eventually one will line up. Still a bit creepy.

That's actually really interesting.

I really would like to know more about the investigation but I also understand that it's probably not safe for you to say any more than you have. If I were in your place though, I would try to dig deeper into it and find a way to reveal what you find without compromising yourself and your family.

Assange was renditioned on that day though.

It isnt very hard or costly to do with today's technology.

What's costly is to say he's dead, it would open a huge can of worms and the imagination of the masses would probably make it even bigger. The world as we know it would be at risk if people started digging.

Everyone is interested in his death or disappearance. Assange wouldnt do good to anyone.

Nobody cares. Assange and Wikileaks are memes now.

Nothing tiresome about controlled opposition. If the government can get WikiLeaks to do half their work, it would be a great opportunity.

What's the best move from here?

Getting Trump to confirm on live TV