This tweet is real

This tweet is real.

Donald Trump is actually president and is actually doing things while in office.

When will it finally sink in? I feel like I still have never come down since election day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t
usuncut.com/resistance/veterans-standing-rock-beg-forgiveness-war-crimes/
youtube.com/watch?v=w-qvx2MPUtQ
amazon.com/gp/product/0882660748/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=marketorder-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=0882660748&linkId=8aa1fea27d0ecf884e71b569b1a49fc5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUILD THE WALL ALREADY FAT FUCK

WE DID IT SENPAI
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET, Sup Forums?

Why is Dahnold doing all the work while all they do is stand there?

We already have 72,000 miles of pipeline. The Keystone XL is a meme, it's not even 4% of our existing oil pipes.

No I'm hungry for more

usuncut.com/resistance/veterans-standing-rock-beg-forgiveness-war-crimes/

related

No, please... too much winning. Help me, I can't handle anymore.

In these parts we call that a "state road job".

The first few days of office are always like that, get the ball rolling by signing loads of executive orders.

8 years passed under Obama, and I could go about my day and never know wtf he was ever doing.

Already under Trump it actually feel like he is doing shit. People are so focused on seeing what he will do next and he is already doing half the shit he promised to do.

Its already been announced that funds are being allocated towards the wall project

It's going to be different this time. The spotlight is on Trump, the media gave Obama a pass and never even reported half the shit he did.

really? because obama didnt deliver on any of his promises in the first few days...

and?

But it'll save us billions of dollars on railroad costs that would have gone into Warren Buffet's pocket, and that's all that really matters. That whole anti-pipeline protest masquerading as being about "muh Native American burial grounds" was a good idea on his part.

Fuck Trump and everyone that voted for this fat orange cunt.

>22 million veterans in the US
>Have to halt billions of dollars in infrastructure construction because a dozen don't like it

lol i got FFL which is funny because obama tried to restrict guns...and i actually have an FFL

What exactly did Obama do besides Obamacare and give billions of dollars to big corporations?

Have you ever had a job?

>1 guy working, 5 guys standing around

It's standard procedure in any field. Frankly, it would be disrespectful to workers everywhere for them to be doing anything.

Lmao lefties are going to start shooting people over this

Which side are you on -pol-??

FWIW, I think they should honor the Indian lands and not fuck over their water supply. I'm unclear about the Dakota plans regarding this.

This. Never relax

Apologizing is a sign of weakness. What a bunch of cucks.

but the celebrities said it was to dig lol. all the protesting out done by a pen.

Donald shouldn't be stroking off his cabinet members until he rewards the public who voted for him

this pipeline is the perfect opportunity to examine that, in Alaska companies who use the public commons pay a dividend to the citizen, in Alaska about 1K a year per person,

there needs to be a dividend paid for use of the commons, telecommunications for instance use the public air, they need to pay for it's use, it'a a valuable asset that belongs to the nation and it's people, they need to pay every citizen

same for any other company using the commons, this pipeline is a perfect example

FRENCH ELECTIONS!

FRONT NATIONAL!

PEPE!

like I said, I went 8 years and could go though a whole day not knowing wtf Obama was doing in office unless I looked it up.

Everywhere on social media, irl, news, are reporting what Trump is doing and he is already fulfilling promises.

fuck drumpf

I truly feel like we're in an episode from TNG. Parallels, Time's Arrow, or Yesterday's Enterprise. At any given moment we will experience a mass distortion of our collective vision.

"Report, Lieutenant."

President Clinton orders that all cis white males are to report to retraining camps in their local county. All reparations payments will be taken out of their direct deposit or weekly food allowance for ease of access.

This is honestly a dream come true. I am a little worried about China retaliating and escalating into a full war over south china sea. But other than we're really fucking doing it!!!

thx based obama for abusing executive orders
we couldn't do it without you

hurrr y u vote for da big orange meanie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

choke to death on cocks and watch actual progress happen you fucking cuck

It hasn't sunk in for me yet either. I heard "The White House" mentioned on the news and I thought "What's Obama up to now?" But then I remembered and smiled.

>4 campaign vows by day 4(3rd full day actually)

WEW LAD. He isn't wasting time.
I can't wait for the Autistic Islamic screeching from Merkel on Friday when the President and our Prime Minister meet just a day after Parliament accepts Brexit proposals.
Spokesman yesterday said that's all being planned right now.

Why can't we buy off the Indian land from these motherfuckers? Indians drink themselves to death and these goddamn liberals stop complaining.

Indians have already been oil drilling those lands for quite some time and making money off them

>We'll make oil companies rich while potentially polluting the largest aquifer in the US, and it won't change gas prices a bit.

Merica, fuck ya!

OMFG HE'S SUCH A TYRANT, SIGNING SO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, OMFG

sounds familiar Sup Forums?

So fucking awesome. One of my obese lefty friends is so butthurt over this she posted on Facebook that she's not going to have kids and expects us all to be dead in 10 years.

Trump exterminating the next generation of Marxist plagues before they're even born.

the pipeline doesnt use indian land
also indians drink themselves to death partly because of our awful treatment of them

>we already have 4,000,000 miles of road, this road is just a meme, it's not even x% of our existing road network

So far it looks like Trump might be legit. I fucking hope so.

I wouldn't worry about a war with China. We can very easily win it, but the left will probably demonize us and cling to the Chinese.

In the flip side, the Japs will probably worship us if we killed even one Chinese soldier.

I would be for it if we actually used the oil in America instead of selling it

Wow, that's kind of a dick move.

No wonder no one showed up to his inarguaguration. Loser!

>SIGNING SO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS,

yeah why doesn't he draft legislation around some of these things?

Good to see that.
Here is more of him actually doing stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=w-qvx2MPUtQ

Everyone point at him and laugh

Who's the qt brunette next to Kushner?

Soon...remove liberals.

Actually he is the textbook definition of a winner.

Executive orders are fucking sweet. Thanks, Obama!

Won't lie, everything is happening so fast. I am not tired, but damn I thought we are going pace ourselves.

This is what happens when you allow faggots, trannies, furries and what not to serve.

Hippies and rust skins btfo. They should have just accepted the shiney beads.

you want them to hold the pen too?

maybe they could make an ouija board style writing thing and have everyone make the signature

The wall isn't real.

i dont think u get the irony of fahrenheit 471

You are getting the illusion he is doing things because you are following every little thing he does.
I honesstly don't understand how people can be this retarded.

It's like hairy pottery

Don't forget about us: march 15th

Kanker

Not yet, we'll have to win some more.

Every pollack should own this book now that Trump is bresident

amazon.com/gp/product/0882660748/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=marketorder-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=0882660748&linkId=8aa1fea27d0ecf884e71b569b1a49fc5

annex us already ;-;

i like this. he is doing what he says during the campaign. unlike most politician which they will tell you one thing and once voted in office will do a 180 and lie to the people that voted him in. just pathetic

The delegates DAHNALD!

Actually on a whole furries tend to be pr etty based. Pro gun and largely trump voting from the sample I know (maybe 60 furries) the percentage that are snowflake sjws is pretty low.

democrats don't like hair on thier pottery

>our awful treatment of them
We treat them like literal kangz. You get a free $40k per year from the government just for being a native. They also get tons of tax free shit on their reservations. These natives could easily become millionaires if they were smart enough, but they're not.

How much of a chance does Geert actually have?

Someone post the "Donald Trump won't..." Nate Silver articles thing. The one which ends with "The Quarg won't allow Donald Trump to be emperor of the Galaxy".

>save tens of billions on logistic costs. Money better spent on Trump's infrastructure renewal plans.
>ease of access to natural resources
>Less ground risk due to trains no longer needed for transporting the oil containers.

Seems logical to me.
That's weakness. Also any proof they are even veterans and not a few Walter Mitty's?

All memes aside: Has he LITERALLY done more in the past few days than any recent president in four years time?

youre just being a retarded fanboi

Okay, so if this is gonna make some very rich people richer, why did Obama block it since he was a globalist puppet?

>please nuke someone please nuke someone please nuke someone

The irony is the liberals are the violent fascist oppressors now.

So, who is paying for the wall?

He has been leading in the polls for months now. A lot will have to happen before he actually doesn't become the largest party, although VVD is already doing its usual election time trick of pretending to be tough.

Winning the elections and ruling are two different things though, due to the Dutch election system

NEVER! Help us win in Europe aswell President Trump!

wrong

FFL?
>Google gives nothing.

Why did we want this?

Obama's first act as president was to sign an executive order to explore closing Guantanamo Bay detention facility. Look how that turned out.

Trump says he wants to expand it and bring back "a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding."

It's like Trump climbed out of Obama's nightmares.

>we already have 100 million buildings new buildings are only 5%of our exsisting building s

SD are now the top party? Wow...

We try but Mother Britannia stop us. (War of 1812)

Redpill me on the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines someone. What will it do and what does it mean

He looks so imperious at the moment. Having the time of his life

Jimmy is a failure and a weak man. I wish we had a leader like Trump. Someone who was pure and concentrated fire.

Put the digits down.

Back away.

You make me nervous.

Bypassing media bias, and speaking DIRECTLY to the citizens of the United States. It's fucking glorious.

>President Clinton orders that all cis white males are to report to retraining camps in their local county. All reparations payments will be taken out of their direct deposit or weekly food allowance for ease of access.
Sounds like Star Trek Discovery

>I'm mad for no reason
>respect my impotant rage

>SD are now the top party?
yep! Second poll in a row. I cna't wait til 2018

Jimmie is a beta compared to Trump, but his style works better in Sweden, he's the best we have democratically

Soon my brother soon.

>tfw next election is in 2019
It'll be a long way