TRUMP DOES NOT RESPECT CONGRESS

So is Trump just going to rule through executive order the next four years while acting like a dictator, ignoring congress?

Concern trolling toothpaste. Don't give this troll the bites. Sad!

Repealing executive orders is not an executive order cunt.

He hasn't even appointed all the seats for office.

Seriously, just impeach the dumbass

sure, we had that through Obama why not Trump

sage

>rule through executive order the next four years while acting like a dictator, ignoring congress?

Gee, who does that sound like? Obama opened the door with his "Phone and pen." Now suddenly the left is concerned about Executive overreach?

Just like when Harry Reid decide the lower the vote threshold for cabinet positions in the Senate (60 to 50 + VP), it's all going back to bite them in the ass. And I'm going to love every bit of it.

And Obama was heavily critized for it by conservatives. Now Trump gets a pass.

Intellectual honesty died here after Ron Paul got shafted. The left has to be destroyed no matter the mean. They arent going to play fair so why should we.

Trumpfags don't care, they like a dictator because they are cucks.

>implying I'm a leftist fag
I think neither should rule through executive order and instead work with congress to get laws/bills whatever you call it, passed. Otherwise democrats will do the same thing once they get back in office in the future to get their shitty laws passed.

>Intellectual honesty died here after Ron Paul got shafted.

>Using executive orders to overturn Obamas executive orders is bad!

No, he is going to rule by executive order for the next 8 years.

Yup. Liberals ignored king nigger signing executive orders left and right, so we're gonna do the same for Trump

>8 years
You're right. My bad.

But it does seem to set an example for the rest of his presidency dont you think?

This. Drumpkin are the most un-patriotic cucks. Children and retards who uphold memes over actual American values

Obama did it and got away. Now there is precedent. That's how it works.

>Otherwise democrats will do the same thing once they get back in office in the future to get their shitty laws passed.

I agree with you in principal, but it's naive to think Democrats won't use Executive Orders in the future, Obama really opened the door here. In the next coming weeks, most of his Executive Orders will merely reverse what the EOs Obama previously issued. But you made a good point, working with the legislature is always the best (and longest lasting) route.

Isn't that some kind of daily work for a president?

I'd like to see where we are in the next month. Since Congress is holding up his cabinet picks, I feel like this is his way of telling them to "get the ball rolling, because I'm not stopping"

>Now Trump gets a pass.
But he hasn't, not even close.

Sup Forums has given it to him though

Here's the most important one.

MAGA

look who got off Reddit and came to Sup Forums
ï

MAGA

I love his signature

MAGA

yup. suck it

I honestly wouldn't min Trump being dictator but im a neofascist

No, he won't last 4 years like that.

Maga

No. Overturning your predecessor's executive orders is common.

Trumpfags are literally from /r/The_Donald.

Why not?
Obama did it.

MAGA
fuck you

>This. Drumpkin are the most un-patriotic cucks
>implying the clinton supporters who wipe their asses with the American flag are more patriotic

BASED
A
S
E
D

"MAGA"

>This. Drumpkin are the most un-patriotic cucks. Children and retards who uphold memes over actual American values

>implying mexicans rape our women and letting saudi arabia fuck us over is patriotic.

Why would he when the Republican party has majority in both senate and house?
This is just him rubbing his dick all over obama's legacy

>"DELET ANYONE WHO VOICES DISSENT AGAINST LE GOD EMPEROR DRUMPF"
>t. Trumpfag

That's why voted for him. Fascism is back baby

He better, Congress has proven itself to be ineffective in the hands of Republicans and Democrats.

Congress is now owned by republicans, do you really want trust them?

Yes. It's absolutely necessary that absolutely every single Democrat be made to choke to death on the shit they allowed to go unchecked under Obama.

/r/ photoshop a futa, pizzagate or bara in the white page

>"I cannot make a valid fucking argument. So I must do somthing fast to protect abdul and paco's spicy spic dick."
>fucking nu-male sjw cuckold

MAGA

So you're a hypocrite?

It's ok when your guy does it?

>Congress is now owned by republicans
That should make it even easier wouldnt you think?
>do you really want trust them?
Write a coherent sentence and I might be able to grasp what you're implying

Dont misunderstand me I like Trump but I think that in the long run it might have a negative effect when he HAS to work with congress, for example, concerning the budget needed for the wall.

Not an argument.

One can only hope, Op...

Neither was your previous argument Globalist. I cannot wait till the emperor invades your shitty degenerate county.

MAGA

maga

MAGA

Kek

>they like a dictator because they are cucks.

it's not a democracy in any case. It is actually just another dictatorship.

>muh congress

who cares. it would matter in case it was a real democracy, where people would actually decide and not just choose between one of several multi-millionaires.

I guess in your mind McDonalds is a democracy as well.
>fries
>or burger
>it's a democracy!!!

Hey, I have a brilliant idea for Iraq.
>choose between Saddam and the son of Saddam.
>see, now it's totally a democracy

>pic
Top fucking kek

MAGA
kys and stay kys

Will you faggots ever stop bumping low effort bait?

Sage

MAGA

>black guy does it for things I don't like
>nigger literally oppressing me and raping my country
>white guy does it for stuff I support
>he's a hero and he's making this country great again

don't expect anything approaching logic or common sense from trump supporters, they're as deluded as hardcore leftists.

MAGA

¿Budem vévi?
Will I survive?

What did kek mean by this?

I hope so!

why not? obama did.

This
Most of what Trump has signed, is just counters to Obama's Executive Orders, among the new things.

>Impeach

LOL, he has a Republican Senate, Republican House of Representatives, and soon to be Republican Supreme Court.

Trump is here to stay as long he keeps wheeling and dealing with Washington.

maga

Kek approves

Mexicans raping our women and letting Saudi Arabia and China fuck us over is patriotic, Drumpfkin. Now stop posting or I will bust you up wide open.

I realized, the moment I fell into the fissure, that the Book would not be destroyed as I had planned. It continued falling into that starry expanse, of which I had only a fleeting glimpse. I have tried to speculate where it might have landed—I must admit, however, such conjecture is futile. Still, the question of whose hands might one day hold my Myst Book are unsettling to me. I know my apprehensions might never be allayed, and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written.

OP might literally be retarded. I'm not sure. Are you retarded, OP? Because it seems like you don't understand how presidents work.

>implying obango didn't do this

You can thank your beloved leader Obama for setting the precedent.

>anti-Trump internet activists try to demoralize Trump supporters with misinformation about how Government works
SAD!

MAGA

See, back when Obama was setting this precedent by taking ruling through executive fiat to a wole new level, I TOLD you leftist scum that you would regret setting that precedent.

Now live with it. Own it.

Suffer.

>too retarded to understand racial solidarity and putting one's own first

you are a fucking cretin, I look forward to putting you in a gas chamber.

The GOP should be sucking Trump's cock. They'd never have won without him. He fucking dragged them and Paul Ryan across the finish line.

MAGA

Obama set the precedent.

Now sit and watch as Trump does his magic.

>Did he commit a misdemeanor or felony?
If yes, there are grounds for impeachment. Otherwise you're just tossing around a word that is meaningless. Especially in a Republican, House, Senate and Supreme Court. Nice try though!

Maga

>Its another assworm swamplander anti-America thread

Congress shit takes time. Trump likes to get shit done, so he'll get done what he can while congress works on legislation for other tasks.

MAGA

They'll vote for a traditional republican like Pence, not this clueless bozo.

Errrrr, I mean "MAGA"

Do you understand what "setting a precedent" means?

They are fucking hard to "unset," I can tell you that.

But let's get past the first days of hi administration -- if he undoes Obama's mischief through signing orders to render Obama's orders void, then works through Congress from there, I will be happy with him, on that score at least.

How long until the navy seal edit of this?

Technically, it's "high crimes and misdemeanors."

maga

You need an executive order to repeal a executive order dumbass. Trump has to sign a shitload of them to repeal all of obamas dumb orders, as well as some from previous presidents.

Even Ron Paul realized this. He said he wouldn't abuse the pen but would still have to write a shitload of EO's to undue the EO's of previous presidents that did.

>vote for anti Net Neutrality president thereby destroying Sup Forums
>cucks
It checks out.

Technically he doesn't have to appointment the secretaries, he literally can run those departments himself if he wished. You know just like presidents did way back in the beginning of the nation.

Of course we give him a pass. He is our candidate.
What would we gain by not giving him one?

I thought congress could block executive orders?