Anyone here ever feel like they're just in this phase of Pink from Pink Floyd's The Wall?

Anyone here ever feel like they're just in this phase of Pink from Pink Floyd's The Wall?

Will we make it to The Trial or stay this way?

roger waters is a liberal elitist cucked twat.

>wanting to go to the trial

My only problem is that none of that was real.

Apparently he really thought like this at some point, though.

Did he change simply because he felt guilty for being like the Nazis that killed his dad?

Were going straight to the division bell and then the final cut.

the hammer stuff was all irony tho. He said he was horrified when a guy came up him on the street with the hammers shaved into his head.

Wasn't his conscience judging him?

As a giant talking anus?

Or a reference to Dickens

"The law is an ass."

For the rest of The Wall to be so autobiographical and then have the Pink from The Show Must Go On be some imaginary villain doesn't make much sense to me.

Especially when Comfortably Numb right before it so accurately represents the disillusionment with society and relationships that lead so many of us here or keep us here.

Wait, is this what happened to Syd Barrett?

Are there any queers in the audience tonight?

Oh wait there's OP.

Get him up against the wall!!

Well this post looks jewish

AND THAT ONE'S A LEAF!!

WHO LET ALL THIS RIFF RAFF INTO THE ROOM?

Who let all these shitposts into the... Threed?

THERES ONE SMOKING SOME WEED

Bob Geldof needs to hang for his crimes against humanity.

Wat

AND ANOTHER WITH SPOTS!

IF I HAD MY WAY

Would rather listen to SF Sorrow or Tommy if I had to pick a meme concept album

I'D HAVE ALL OF YOU KILLED

See

I'd have all of you shot*
dumbass

The Wall is awesome and I have identified with it in a lot of ways. The biggest part of it is the feeling that you are "guilty", which culminates in the trial at the end of the album. I was drunk one night while listening to the wall and I realized I often imagine myself being on trial and defending myself for various reasons and the whole thing clicked for me.

If anything, the wall is about the shame and guilt every man has, just as a function of being human we all have ugly sides and in modern times the politically correct "finger pointing" is the dictator in op's pic. Shaming people for having feelings and opinions that are "ugly". I could write a book about this.

In short, The wall is a metaphor for lots of things, but mainly it is about suppressing your humanity, "ugly" feelings and anything society shames people for and putting up a facade or "a wall" to protect you and keep feelings hidden, but that doesn't work cause you're denying yourself the freedom of being yourself. The album ends with the wall being torn down and that some people will still love you after seeing what's behind the wall.

Leftists are corrupt cause they have such strong walls they don't even know they don't like immigration etc and they even make a point of shaming people with "weak walls" and honest opinions. fuck em.

My God, I actually got the kind of insightful post I was looking for when I posted this.

Thank you

based aquafresh

The Wall is cool and all but I really like the more modernized version you could say that "The Black Parade" is a modernized Wall.

>that one looks Jewish. That ones a coon
>if I had my way, I'd have all of you shot

Forgot pic

Please consider self-applied euthanasia

I have conflicting feelings. I really enjoy the Wall film and the whole Pink Floyd artwork. But at the same time I don't like Waters and Geldof being lefties/

The Wall - a double LP by some art school faggot - a concept LP, no less - whining about his dead daddy and why all people with vaginas are evil. Roger Waters can go fuck himself with his self-pitying repetitive dirges.