I hate the antifa cucks as much as anybody else but has anyone noticed how weak our protests are?

I hate the antifa cucks as much as anybody else but has anyone noticed how weak our protests are?

Our police are the most docile I've seen of any protests yet these liberals cry as if they are slaughtering their own families.

In other parts of the world people run at police with bats and molotovs while they're getting shot at with rubber bullets and tear gas.

As soon as 1 person gets pepper sprayed here the whole mob retreats like roaches.

youtube.com/watch?v=stK3YPz6WTc

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community
youtu.be/BK6j96iS9yE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's what I said in an earlier thread. You just don't know about a good old riot.
The video I saw was really low energy. The protesters got herded, sprayed, they cried and that's it.

This is exactly why I don't fear a civil war with them.
They are soft and tactless. It would be easy to run them into meat grinders.

>implying antifa aren't the most sissy beta fags on earth

Other countries around the world aren't allowed to carry live rounds either. I'd be running to. #handsupdontshoot

The rioters didn't believe in their fight.

>As soon as 1 person gets pepper sprayed here the whole mob retreats like roaches.

Well, you said it yourself. Why use a shotgun on a cockroach? Minimal force is all that's necessary to make the scum scatter.

But what does that say about the majority of our society in how our strength as people is perceived around the world? All these libs make everyone in this country look soft

I don't even think they know about the origins of their movement. They saw some videos from europe where people actually fight, bleed, get knocked down etc. and thought that looks like fun.
As in reality they didn't know it's in fact a warzone and fighting can hurt.

The only reason disruptj20 went ahead was because james o'keefe was funding it for project veritas to discredit liberals.

Not here in greece where they outnumber you and work with the police.

That's not quite how it went down. There's gonna be a video on this soon.

There's a new sheriff in town.
whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community

Hell remember some weak ass riot (by euro standard) here between hooligans and shitskins (they raped some white girl, obviously)

It was still 100 times more brutal than this weak shit. How pathetic.

By the way, the cops only arrested the wild kebabs.

I believe cops should shoot protesters who get all uppity with them using real firearms that fire lead bullets.

Because our rioters aren't really motivated by an actual cause, they're just bored and want to break things and virtue signal.

> antifa
> attaches a link with police beaten by far-right ukrainians

antifa are soros shills and faggots, no spine, no weapons, no danger

This user right here is my nigga.

Leftist riot when their perception of their world sucks.

Right wingers riot when the reality of their life suck.

What we need is some decent short videos uncovering antifags spurious and illegal actions.

Something to make part time antifags feel embarrassed to be associated with them.

Shame and embarrassment are vital tools in stopping people supporting them.

Can any user point me in the direction of any documentaries or pertinent youtube exposes?

>our
The difference is when they say "our", they have actually participated and contributed to the chaos. What have you done or which protests have you participated in?

I always would beat them
Rob them when i was younger

Then safety squads made my life better.

Then started scamming them.

They paid for my college. And alot more.

I just make emails that look like donation pages then they donated to me.

Football hooligans fight each other with more conviction lmao

youtu.be/BK6j96iS9yE

Yes, watching antifa I was filled with a mixture of contempt, amusement, and pity(not much pity).

They are total bitches.

Antifa is just organising in the US. Europeans (and South Americans) have recent history of social unrest especially in Greece, Italy in the 80's that's why we're the best rioters.

>when they outnumber you

I dont get it. Wtf does the picture mean?

it means, GTFO newfag

Based. I can't wait for the dogs and firehoses to get turned these faggots.

anti austerity.
mosques get tax funding in Europe.

No?

Because if people started attacking police with bats and molotovs in the US they'd be getting shot with real bullets.

They have no idea what a riot is. They brought old, disabled and children to the riot. Here people know not to be near Antifa groups at protests.

Not all of them. I have some "friends" who became antifa faggots after they graduated college. You know the type, failed film grad & art student losers who blame the world for their inepitude rather than on the fact that they chose some dumb ass shit to major in.

europe has acab that is basically ultras

Because the media has the police scared of them and them scared of the police.

Bump

They also got rounded up and hit with hefty charges.

I've seen protests over highway tolls more animated than that and I'm not even from a conflictual country.

Also because liberals are cucks who think working out or doing manual labour is oppressive and men with muscles are scary. The majority of our protestors only physical activity is walking around campus and to the closest hipster-central or place with free Wi-Fi that they can use to virtue signal. Sure it's kind of pathetic but it's a good thing.
Niggers with guns have killed enough officers in the line of duty in the past year to have police really on edge and they're also trying to recover their image and avoid even more outrage. I saw a sheriff the other day that had pulled a car over for running a red light walking up to it like someone in a video game does behind cover. (I live in Florida).

>OUR PROTESTS

no fucking decent human being walks into a fucking protest
you have o problem with something in a civilized society you get your fucking jew lawyer

anyone who does a fucking protest has too much fucking free time in their hands might as well protest for more NEETbucks

you want to march for something join your country's military

you want to challange the government become a public servant and join politics

trump did it
and every cuck would have told him he would be wasting his fucking time

protesting and rioting is for faggots
either your revolt or dont

They have a victim's mentality. Victims don't do well on the offensive, they want to wither and fall. It's how they've programmed themselves