>new girl comes to class
>she's german
>not so pretty but have low standards
>think how ugly she is
>hate her for opposing political views
>something happens
>start feeling attracted to her
>she becoms my crush
Help my i don't know what's happening to me.
Also pic of her

She's also really liberal and antifa

Is she a libtard?

>antifa

Stay away.

she hot magyar bro, go for it and convert her

Is that really what a not-so-pretty girl looks like in Europe?

Grab her by the pussy

Sadly she is. A really har one

How old is she? I assume you're in college so if she is not some smart ass chick who got in at an early age give it up because she is beyond saving at this point. Go find a highschool liberal and redpill her, that's what I did.

>german antifa women
A meme. She is below avarage but not particularly ugly.

She is 20 and i am 18

Lol we have a blonde "german" girl at our college, everyone likes her because she's outgoing and her accent is funny, it took me like three months to realize she's turkish

No, she's gorgeous. OP is shitposting.

She's not that ugly. A 6/10,I'd say.

Fuck her a few times and then dump her. Not really crush material if she's antifa.

She's german. If she's from some village in Bavaria or anywhere south you can slowly redpill her easily.
If she's from Berlin or Cologne or some place, stay away, because her whole circle of friends will be full of Antifa

Another pic of her

>not so pretty

Looks good to me. But that doesn't mean she's a good person, or change the fact that her values (or lack thereof) probably run counter to yours. Antifa is a terrorist organization and will be a bad memory within the next few years. There's nothing more dangerous than those who hurt people in the name of helping them, and honestly believe they're right in doing so.

Selling out for pussy makes you one.

you are being a faggot, there is no help, kys

She looks better in the first one. Also,is that a fucking nose piercing I see? Stupid cunt.

Another pic of her including some cleaveage

>older women
Don't do it m8, it's hard work.
And that's assuming you manage to get around the fact that she's an antifa retard

She doesn't wear it nowdays. I also realised that when cropping the photo that she has one

She looks crazy. I wouldn't go for it OP, just make it through the semester and never see her again.

Ugly? THat would be like a 7 or an 8 here in murrica. You guys are so lucky in europe. You would literally have to be a male model or a millionaire to pull a girl that looks like her over here.

Women just want a good dicking from a successful man.

Fuck her and give her the redpill

She also talks about things like giving a bj and swallowing it all so that sounds fun

You're here to show her the path to truth...

I'd say she's lower than that. The first pic makes her look good, but the other two aren't nearly as flattering.

He's on his own path. We're not here to mind the fucktards, especially Antifa. Waste of time.

Massive jizz jar, avoid.

Kick the communist whore out of your country! What's wrong with you? You have plenty of women in Hungary and yet you fell for this maggot that back home voted for refugees, for anti Europe and for anti European male over niggers and muslims? WTF is wrong with you?

Serbro said it all, keep away, don't try to do something and most of all don't even think of showing your power levels. She'll fuck you up.

Looks kinda Jewish...

Anyway, if you really like her, greet her and have a conversation, if she brings up politics then be free to disagree with her while remaining calm. Girls respect outspoken people even if they disagree with them, however they dislike hotheads so be careful.

Also don't try to get into an argument, and if you do, then try to avoid it or end it as fast as you can. The only way to win an argument is not to get into one.

Maybe, but we have to start somewhere...

>in class
Wtf are you in school?
Youngfags gtfo

If you mean u I course, what are you studying?

Jew slide thread. Sage.

Sounds to me your are a beta male flocking towards the first women who even gives you the slightest bit of attention.

>She is 20 and i am 18
Yeah, I wouldn't even bother with it.

And she has fucking crazy eyes...