TRUMP #REKT AGAIN

LMAO HOW IS HE EVER GONNA RECOVER FROM THIS?

HE'S DONE. HE WILL DROP OFF ANY MINUTE NOW, SCREENCAP THIS.

HERE'S HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HCU1oH6hCQY
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-deleted-tweets-violate-presidential-records-act-article-1.2952416
newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/hillary-clintons-personal-e-mails-to-me
youtube.com/watch?v=Ec1cz_jHQM8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is it. It's over guys. He should just resign at this point

wtf i hate drumpf now

Why is this woman typing like that Sup Forums?

How self centered do you have to be that you think the president of the USA cares about your daily twittermonologues.

go away

She's actually a really good troll. The "sweeties" and "honeys" go right through you. I often find myself wanting to rip her throat out.

It's not the size that matters, honey bear. It's the fact the press is constantly trying to undermine and belittle our president.
youtu.be/HCU1oH6hCQY

Yeah it's a very common attack pattern women use when they want to silence a man and make him compliant.

Trump knows better than to give her attention, so why are you?

lol, does she believe that trump was overlaying text onto that photo himself? really?

why is mummy bees saying DLET THIS? shouldn't she want a drumpfy faux pas to remain up?

These kind of people have an odd tendency to see themselves as simply better than everyone else ever. Just as "black twitter" tweets came about as a result of widespread IRL use of ebonics, so too does this person's smug and condescending nature come out in their social media posts

TL;DR - She's an arrogant bitch.

That bitch wants to feel the Trump Tower in her cunt so badly.

the effect goes away when you see her other normal posts and see she's just a very sad woman

Some lawyers believe if Trump deletes presidential tweets then he violates the Presidential Records Act of 1978

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-deleted-tweets-violate-presidential-records-act-article-1.2952416

That's why libruls on Twitter are trying to bait him into deleting tweets.

Call them a cow if they have large breast or a plank of wood if they are flat, women are extremely conscious about their breasts when we all know that it is the hips that matter.

that's absolutely retarded and grasping at straws just like liberals have been doing for the past year

even if tweeter was included into that law,

all his deleted tweets can still be archived on the cloud, by deleting a tweet he is only removing them from his tweeter feed, not destroying them

>honey
>dear
>sweetie

WHY DOES THIS INSTANTLY BOIL MY BLOOD THAT CONDESCENDING CUNT IS SO GOOD AT PUSHING MY BUTTONS STOP POSTING ABOUT THE ATTENTION WHORING DEGENERATE

Holy fucking shit I want to fuck her

See Go to her tweeter and see how thin skinned and emotionally feeble she is
Nobody should feel any reaction from her silly act

Quoting the leaf in chief, "if you get angry she wins."

Because you care about what women think. If you stop caring about what they think, you stop giving a fuck about what they say.

Yes.

I don't know if Trump is doing it purposefully, but constantly feeding the (((media))) a stream of non-issues to crow about while you enact your actual agenda is a pretty good tactic.

Smoke and mirrors, or "look at this shiny object!"

Is she retarded? It's the date the photo was presented.

>Is she retarded?
She's a librul, so yes.

No it's not, you moron, it doesn't make any sense.

If Trump has proven anything during his campaign, it's that he's a marketing genius.

If what I said earlier still doesn't work, think about it like this. Right now, she is so fucking mad, absolutely butthurt, that Trump is president and is doing all that he is doing. Her patronising tweets hide her real feelings.
Remind her of that, and she will immediately block your account.

is she really that stupid, that she thinks he is gonna read that?

Dont worry bro. Imagine her life in 20 years. She'll have accomplushed nothing in her life and will be sucking dick for coke... still

Really? You can't imagine even one president who might respond to some no name early in the morning through twitter?

here's a tip: if something makes your blood boil, you are mostly likely being trolled.

yes, this bitch is a troll, she is doing it to garner attention, she knows it works, and (mostly) libtards or kalb followers keep posting this shit on Sup Forums and people like you get riled up.

so, sweetie, oh honey dear, please use those condescending troll tactics against her, would you?

or make her /ourgirl/ like ϟϟarah Klanderson

Women are the niggers of gender.

>honey
>dear
>honey
>sweetie
Do shitlibs really think doubling down on their condescending attitude will work for them?

But there's only two sexes, user.

See how it riles up people on Sup Forums who should be experienced against getting trolled and ask that question again

>But there's only two sexes, user.
My point still stands though.

>photo maybe produced on January 21st?
I mean, why are they throwing such tantrums at such minor things?
I FUCKING BET YOU, he is just meddling with these retards, he sets up traps like this so those idiots can atleast get some glint of accomplishment, it's clearly a bigger scheme.
He's playing these fools to shift attention, oh lord hahaha

>DELET THIS

Yep, he's said it on his books. Bad publicity is better than no publicity. And that's why this bitch should be ignored. People who repost her replies are falling for her b8 just like she is falling for Trump's

No I've been on Sup Forums long enough that nothing I read will really get me going. I'm just more amazed/awestruck that they are really trying to keep up their superiority act.

stop giving this twitter whore your fucking (you)'s. You fags keep taking the bait like clockwork

Yeah it's obvious that you didn't fall for her shit, I'd say the majority of Sup Forums doesn't, but look at how many people here still do.

>SWEETIE
>DEAR
>HONEY
>DARLING

If anything it makes me angry and less likely to be compliant.

Why haven't we doxxed her and anyone she might care about yet?

>Why won't daddy notice me?!
Jesus that girl is either super pathetic or it's a dedicated man trolling the fuck out of everyone.

>I'm just more amazed/awestruck that they are really trying to keep up their superiority act.
Simple man.
They were so dead sure to win, that they now can't comprehend the loss.
By trying to play the tough guys, they want to brush off their misery. Their overlords told them that they could never lose, so now their world, better yet, their dreamy pink bubble, got shattered.

RARE AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!

>sweetie
>honey
>dear

People like this should be put in Auschwitz.

Is she talking to herself about the President? She sounds legitimately mentally ill. If she was wearing ratty clothing and ranting about Donald Trump on the streets the police would probably get a few calls to do a welfare check on her.

Her cats must have died recently.

Same. I dig my heels in. I respond far better to directness than subtlety or passiveness or condescension. If that means I'm autistic so be it.

Shut up newfag. I'm uncommon at best.

she seems to be aware of us

She intentionally posted that on here to try and bait us into editing it with racist shit so she could cry about it on Twitter about how the evil alt right pol is trying to destroy her because she's standing up to big bad Trump.

Stop giving her attention.

I may be missing the point, but what do i look for?

She's hilarious, and the way she's triggering all of you massive retards just by saying "sweetie" is even more hilarious. This place is truly filled with manlet faggots.

There is a bit of dependancy vibe going on

newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/hillary-clintons-personal-e-mails-to-me

Wonder if she would be triggered if someone shopped one of her private facebook childhood pics

>oh dear lord
>honey
>dear

Any women who talks like this should be beaten.

Also, OP, stop posting this bitches irrelevant bullshit. She's a nobody.

Why not call her "babe" or "doll"? Surely that would piss her and other women off.

t. Ahmed

What's wrong, sweetie? Did I trigger you again, dear?

>sweetie
>dear
You're either a man, in which case you're a fag, or a woman, in which case TITS OR GTFO

This.
Point out something odd in a woman's appearance and it will hit them at their core.

How do we destroy this bitch Sup Forums? Is she Sup Forumss enemy number 1?

Hi Bess!

When will the rest of you faggots realize that she KNOWS she can come here and get under your skin and fuck off back to twitter and laugh about it!
Why doy fellow anons keep falling for the b8?

Call her "babe", "doll", or "toots".

GTFO from Sup Forums with your shit posts

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec1cz_jHQM8

Take a step back and think about how smug they are on the other side of the screen , it should be dealt with that same way it's handled
in public.

With a slow blink , a head cock , and some facts. Nothing pisses them off more than knowing they DIDN'T get under someones skin.

SWEETY

Babe when she is slightly on the thicker side, doll when she has to much make up and toots when she sounds way to much.

Is she jewish?

Yeah its a fucking genius tactic but it wears off after awhile

I give her a well played at first but now is getting sad

Yes

Trump needs to be more careful with all that time travel. Normies are getting suspicious

has he ever actually responded to that idiot?
I sure hope not

>and you must...
...DELETE THIS

8.5/shitpost

Literally already

>I M P E A C H E D
>M
>P
>E
>A
>C
>H
>E
>D

#NotMyPresident, I'm a #Shill4Hill now

people are still taking the b8?
What the fuck are you talking about?

shes clearly here alot, for whatever reason

Pic related

oh god I'd like to fuck her

It's like his victory was designed to cause maximum damage and butthurt on every level, Republicans control House, Senate and the Presidency, which also means the can appoint at least one, probably more Supreme court seats. Madam Failure got BTFO in terms of electoral votes like you wouldn't believe it, MSM was "predicting" such an outcome, but in her favor and then you have her winning the popular vote, which is somehow suddenly really important and the fairer way to decide an election, even tough a mere month prior it was the other way around, but that was when everyone feared Trump would win the popular vote, another spot on prediction by the MSM and Trump isn't being a good winner either, he trolls these fucks with his top notch twitter bantz and starts to apply the wrecking ball on the (((globalist))) agenda with fucking out of TTP and TTIP and handing out executive orders left and right on day 1.

I have to say Sup Forums I was rooting for Trump, but more for the potential comedy value of it all (which seems to have no maximum ceiling at this point and gave me a great return on my initial investment keks), I am very pessimistic and distrusting and expected him to be all talk, but immediately leaving these trade deal impressed me, maybe he will be good President, maybe...Sup Forums was right.

#ImpeachedInMyHeart

Eh, why not?

>which seems to have no maximum ceiling at this point and gave me a great return on my initial investment keks

Why do they want to get under others skin so badly? Honest question

>"I know this photo makes you feel proud and important but-"
>president of the United States of America

I can't understand her smug and condescending attitude, she's denying reality so hard I'm surprise she has the will to type.

>FBI reveals Hillary illegally deleted tens of thousands of emails, after receiving a protection order
>no big deal
>the left wants to try to impeach Trump over deleting tweets

I legitimately want these people put into death camps. No role play. I will not shed a tear when the day comes that we start executing these corrupt and treasonous fucks on the streets. I pray it happens this year.

It was 21st in some parts of Russia. This photo was a gift from Russian hackers to Trump

I LOVE YOU MOMMA BESS
MOMMA BESS GIVE ME CUMMIES

Yes, and one of those 2 is the nigger of the group. How is that not what he or she said?

>
Emotional gratification. I honestly don't understand it any deeper than that, i just know that by giving them what they want it does no one any good.
And by being the level headed one in a crowd it convinces others you have the right idea while looking like the mature one for not taking the bait.